Robert Goulet's COCOnut Bangers Ball

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Plants are looking very promising there ron. Looks like you will have plenty of ganj for winter break. Best of luck on them new beans as well.

Oh yeah, Fuck root aphids...

-TF

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
man

love that early frost ...........that shit is on speed dial LOL

stay in school or you will work on the road crew for awhile
school-sign-fail.jpg

duh what happen ? why are we fired after this job?:giggle

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Plants are looking very promising there ron. Looks like you will have plenty of ganj for winter break. Best of luck on them new beans as well.

Oh yeah, Fuck root aphids...

-TF
Yea. Can't wait for these ladies to be done. Ima smoke like joe frazier. I feel bad though. For some reason I only have bad luck with mota's gear.
love that early frost ...........that shit is on speed dial LOL

stay in school or you will work on the road crew for awhile
school-sign-fail.jpg

duh what happen ? why are we fired after this job?:giggle

He's scratching his head even. Hilarious.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

5 weeks i think

Yesterday was my bday but I'm celebrating it today. and you know what im gonna do farmers. Ron v is gonna get hammered fukn drunk and get kicked outta bars.

SAM 0554

SAM 0555

SAM 0556

SAM 0558

SAM 0559

SAM 0557

S

sfzoo

Happy bday Goulet!!!!

those photos look yum!

take it easy, don't die today..lol

Have a good one man!!

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Bottoms up brother and a happy late birthday. Remember it's a marathon not a race. Buds look killer!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Happy bday Goulet!!!!

those photos look yum!

take it easy, don't die today..lol

Have a good one man!!

Bottoms up brother and a happy late birthday. Remember it's a marathon not a race. Buds look killer!

That's why i love this forum. Everyone's like online family.

So I'm off to the bars. If I don't sign on for a few months I'm prolly in a TJ donky show selling m80's.

Thanks for the kind words dudes. Peace.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
happy day

get tore up from the floor up Ron .....keep your eyes where the land meets the sky . you got this act cool .LOL

277074_276573372369584_2181450_n.jpg

581b672bb8d6a1f195db7499d8e01e53.png

i-dont-always-celebrate-birthdays-on-facebook-but-im-usually-drunk-when-i-do-happy-birthday-my-friend.jpg

nice nugs brother man:bow:bow:bow:bow

winta

winta

happy born day bro! drink a few for me but dont get kicked out the bar ;)

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Seems like every grow I always say the same things and that's i need more support and I need to stop hitting my plants so hard with nutes. For nutes I started using cal mag with the lucas and am only using humic acid in a foliar. This all being at half strength then 3/4 when I ad a pk booster. Easy.

Next is support. This being a small grow I'm gonna try some new stuff. 1st I took out all the week colas and tied the main ones to bamboo stakes. All will be fed to a net. I'm hoping they'll fill it nice to get a nice little scrog going. Might be overkill but fuggit. Being an outdoor guy I'm used to laying out a bunch of chicken wire and watching the magic happen but i just don't have the space for that. Any ways, here's a little update.

Ron, awesome thread, as far as your nutes, looks like you add koolbloom around week 3, I run hydro and used to use lucas with koolbloom, its way too hot, even with a hardy plant. If you have GH grow too, try a 1-2-3 ratio. Also, be careful with the koolbloom, that stuff is a stress agent and is known to cause hermies. I guess you use liquid, or is it dry. I use about 3-5 ml per gallon of liquid, and when the calyxes swell, I add dry, only about .75 grams per gallon.
Someone mentioned using yo-yo's. With trees like that, yo yos are great as they take no floor space. One guy named burr ties from the light hanging chain on his sealed reflector. Looks sketchy but it works. look into the tomato hanging clips, they are really convenient.

Stay Classy!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Day 40

Thanks bro's. I made it outta this b day alive. Barely.

Thanks rick. I started as a complete nub in my first threads. Kinda of embarrassing now that I look back at them. People like yourself and trial and error have giving me a peace of mind to move up to a larger scale grow with confidence. Rant over.

Teaser till wens.

SAM 0563

audius

audius

looking awsome ron gj looks like shes going into her girthing stage. wait,i think i hear queens fat bottem girls song in the back ground. lol

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

looking awsome ron gj looks like shes going into her girthing stage. wait,i think i hear queens fat bottem girls song in the back ground. lol

Audius. Brah. Isn't this the best stage of all. When you can sit back and watch your girls develop into sweet beautiful ladies.:bong2:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Week 6

Some pics. Geez. Some turned out shitty. I'll do better next week.
SAM 0566 01

SAM 0567 01

SAM 0568 01

SAM 0569 01

SAM 0570 01

SAM 0571 01

SAM 0572 01

SAM 0574 01

:hi:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Semana 7

if times were rough and i were to be a male stripper at chip n' dales, here's some potential names I would use. Poeking er Eyesout. Mexican missile (being hispanic), Mr. Dong Loads. You should think of some to. You never know what life can throw you.

Here's my ladies.

SAM 0575

SAM 0576

SAM 0577

SAM 0578

SAM 0579

Its hump day. Go bang some chicks... Or dudes if your a chick.

Goulet

S

sfzoo

damn fine lookin ladies showin some sexy ass legs there!!

that little box be bangin!!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

damn fine lookin ladies showin some sexy ass legs there!!

that little box be bangin!!

The mini box that could.

Thanks sf. Next round will be orange kush x chemo and sour d ibl's, I'm gonna find a mom of each and run them for a while. I think I might run a 600 next round too.

Goulet

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Box looks like it will be keeping you in head stash for sure there ron!

Mexican missle eh? I seen manic hispanic before, but I got no lap dance.

How about El Chorizo Grande? That has a majestic sound.

Good luck with the extra earnings.

-TF

Top Bottom