ROCKING SOME X RATED GEAR

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Good morning Supper M.
Long weekend up on the mountain Gunna be transplanting the PI (WWxSarfighter) the nodes are so close I cant find a place to cut to.
so I may just 3 gal them and let um run.

Just love to play with my Medusa toys. post some updates when I gets back.

You have yourself a great weekend
sending the Happy Joy Joy Vibe to M.

DC105

DC105

Good morning FlyinJ! Howdy Medusa!
Is that one of ur crosses M?
Aw man! J! That's a great problem to have man!:lurking: Sounds dope!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Good morning Supper M.
Long weekend up on the mountain Gunna be transplanting the PI (WWxSarfighter) the nodes are so close I cant find a place to cut to.
so I may just 3 gal them and let um run.

Just love to play with my Medusa toys. post some updates when I gets back.

You have yourself a great weekend
sending the Happy Joy Joy Vibe to M.
Yes she really has close nodes Extremely frosty..enjoy playing with Poison Ivy
2688977 poisonivy106

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I plan on putting out 3 of Medusa ladies, they will be doing the acclimatization time in little 3 gal pots till ready to go into

Something bigger maybe
M ++++ Vibes
FlyJ

DC105

DC105

You are a beautiful:angelic: M. We are lucky to have you at the farm! And
that astronaut is simply stunning! Awesome colors of sugar covered calyxes! I would love to see more of her!!! She is on the POTM level!!!

aksquid

aksquid

Everything looks incredible Medusa!
Thank you for posting the pictures and taking the time to share EX'S gear with us.
I hope he can do a drop to the farm this fall.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Everything looks incredible Medusa!
Thank you for posting the pictures and taking the time to share EX'S gear with us.
I hope he can do a drop to the farm this fall.
Thank you @aksquid ya never know ...I really enjoy testing X's beans though he has some killer genetics.. especially whats coming up ..M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
You are a beautiful:angelic: M. We are lucky to have you at the farm! And
that astronaut is simply stunning! Awesome colors of sugar covered calyxes! I would love to see more of her!!! She is on the POTM level!!!
@DC105 Thank you... the farm is a blast and i have learned so much from the growers here.. agree on the astronaut so much i did enter her :)

pdxfire

pdxfire

that's beautiful frosty goodness medusa. this is like the only day of the year when it pays to have a desk job.... but the cloner is very unhappy with this heat. we keep dropping bottles of frozen water in there to keeep things tolerable. i haven't lost a thing though fortunately. how's your garden holding up to this heat? i bet the a/c dudes are busy saving people's asses right now.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
that's beautiful frosty goodness medusa. this is like the only day of the year when it pays to have a desk job.... but the cloner is very unhappy with this heat. we keep dropping bottles of frozen water in there to keeep things tolerable. i haven't lost a thing though fortunately. how's your garden holding up to this heat? i bet the a/c dudes are busy saving people's asses right now.
LOL air never goes out til ya need it... there doing fine but I have small air cond..in each room and i turn my fan that brings air from outside off as not to keep bringing hot air in ..along with lights out this time of day.. and ya frozen bottles of water help... ..see ya M

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom