ROCKING SOME X RATED GEAR

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Man, Wish I could post pics like that........ Stunning!!! Great work M.. As for the gurls you have the Midas touch my friend :)

Thanks@jumpincactus its taken a while for photo's ..u can thank X for the beautiful ladies...M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Beautiful! Does yours smell like grape starfighter?
I am so bad about explaining smells not like you guys... she turned out fairly airy ...next run will be the real test ..am sure she will be tight on that one ... finally get to meet u in Seattle ...good times a coming.. do u know if booths will be outside or in ?Thank you @thunderfudge M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Snow monster #4
Snowmonster x    etc 005
Snowmonster x    etc 007
Snowmonster x    etc 009

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
All I am going to say about this last round of pics is................... I'm not a crossdresser no way no how. I do need to ask this. Where do you get you glitter nail polish.........????? I just know its in that dang nail polish. You have the secret hidden there huh ???:eek: WOW

All fun aside, you just rock that gear. Good job gurl

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
All I am going to say about this last round of pics is................... I'm not a crossdresser no way no how. I do need to ask this. Where do you get you glitter nail polish.........????? I just know its in that dang nail polish. You have the secret hidden there huh ???:eek: WOW

All fun aside, you just rock that gear. Good job gurl
As u know JC. X's gear is easy to dial in and the kami pheno I had really never did much so no pic. But perhaps next run. And the polish keeps my nails clean. Lol

One Flip

One Flip

I am so bad about explaining smells not like you guys... she turned out fairly airy ...next run will be the real test ..am sure she will be tight on that one ... finally get to meet u in Seattle ...good times a coming.. do u know if booths will be outside or in ?Thank you @thunderfudge M
Yeah, I hear ya Medusa, me too.. People like Fudge and others have a knack for making. "It smells like rotting thanksgiving dinner with a hint of burnt rubber tire w/ a bit of a road kill after taste that lingers on the palate for a least 15 mins after exhale" sound like the bomb!! I'm not sure how they do it but once I get these #poundsigns down. . That's the next shit I'm working on...

You always have such lovely grows btw!

~flip

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Yeah, I hear ya Medusa, me too.. People like Fudge and others have a knack for making. "It smells like rotting thanksgiving dinner with a hint of burnt rubber tire w/ a bit of a road kill after taste that lingers on the palate for a least 15 mins after exhale" sound like the bomb!! I'm not sure how they do it but once I get these #poundsigns down. . That's the next shit I'm working on...

You always have such lovely grows btw!

~flip
No shit how do they come up with that. I am a good bullshitter. But they have it mastered. Lol. Gonna see u at cup ?

Top Bottom