Rockstar In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Here they are after some more ime vegging they are looking beautuful to say the least very healthy and putting on nice growth everyday.....still contimplating on if I should top them one more time and go for a few more heads.....will make decision tonight after a fat Island sweet skunk and grape kush session!!!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

ISS and Grape Kush session gonna have u lookin like this :confused: lol

lookin good Mitch! Always a pleasure watching your garden

Lol...... still at her face is starting to look like that for sure......fucking STONED........thx alot bro always a pleasure to have you along for the ride!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

I hope those beans do the right things for ya Nugz. And those young one in the tent look healthy as! Keep up the good work mate!!

Thx alot for stopping in bro....your garden is looking amazing as well...you got some beauty plants going.......the seeds arent looking to good been 3 days and no crackage yet!

stay tuned bro!

C

Chipper Pig

Thx alot for stopping in bro....your garden is looking amazing as well...you got some beauty plants going.......the seeds arent looking to good been 3 days and no crackage yet!

stay tuned bro!
No cracked seed is a same, maybe a few more days is all they need. Hoping anyway! Mine are coming along slowly but surely. I wish they were a little further ahead, because my next grow is getting to big for their current pen! A pretty good problem to have in the grow room however:) Your ladies will be a good size in other week or so , no doubt there mate!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Lookin damn fine in there man. Never ran this cut but anything ive tried of it that was grown well was quite the treat, your in for some tasty smoke thats for sure.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

No cracked seed is a same, maybe a few more days is all they need. Hoping anyway! Mine are coming along slowly but surely. I wish they were a little further ahead, because my next grow is getting to big for their current pen! A pretty good problem to have in the grow room however:)Your ladies will be a good size in other week or so , no doubt there mate!

Yah I think everyone has had that problem before plants can grow alot faster then we anticipate......checked this am see one tail peekin out so still hoping for the best on the rest.....theyare gonna blow up after this topping just hope they don't get to big that was my only worry!

Lookin damn fine in there man. Never ran this cut but anything ive tried of it that was grown well was quite the treat, your in for some tasty smoke thats for sure.

she is my new favourite smoke fore sure killer potency and taste as im sure you know if u have smoked this cut......still need to find a suitable male for her and send some f1's into the farm for freebies!

thanks alot for stopping by bro!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Starting to bush up a lil better after being topped again.......was gonna up them to 3 gals but these pots and my 3 gals are almost same height so no point in transfering into them at all.....might just use the square 5gallon's if I can get a hold of some soon......other then that I might end up just flowering in the pots they are already in always last minute for me!

I will wait a bit now till next update!!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Looking good brother i wanted to give mine a little more veg but they're flipped now so no turning back im poppinf 5 of those Lavender X Jazz Berry Jam beans as we speak so keep your eye out for them i really hope i get a purple Lavender leaner anyway looking proper homie cant wait to see them blow up

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking good brother i wanted to give mine a little more veg but they're flipped now so no turning back im poppinf 5 of those Lavender X Jazz Berry Jam beans as we speak so keep your eye out for them i really hope i get a purple Lavender leaner anyway looking proper homie cant wait to see them blow up

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Those beans will be sick bro.....Lav leaner is what I would want as well....I haven't tried the JBJ but it looks kill as well so the kids should be a nice mix......thanks for popping by bro all your shit is looking kill too!

star fuckin star fuckin star fuckin star....i sound just like mick back here in the computer room.
peace mogrowski

Sup Browski Mogrowski.........LMAO.....busting a move in the computer room...just don't break anything........thanks for popping by again.....I just tranfered them to 3gal grow bags so and update is on it's way!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damnnn a lil pissed forgot about my germing AF-Paks cause I have never germed seeds this long been like a week and a bit and finally one grew out of shell and sprouted leaves in paper towel but it broke in half while growing and getting stuck in paper towel!

oh well they were super old seeds.....back to the collection!

The Mulls

The Mulls

Down with RockN tha tent likez U do Mitchy .... mY what sexy nugz u hadvez ... tuned in to watch tha show .. ready ta bounce ... :D ... Cheerz Mizzy Mullzy :p

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Down with RockN tha tent likez U do Mitchy .... mY what sexy nugz u hadvez ... tuned in to watch tha show .. ready ta bounce ... :D ... Cheerz Mizzy Mullzy :p

thanks alot mullsy....u can rock out in my tent anyday of the week.....your plants are looking beautiful as always can't wait to see that Oriental finish up gonna be some make you feel like your a foot taller sativa madness I'd say!

stay tuned and thanks for the love!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Was just going threw my veg tents and was checking my seeds I got going the Southern Comforts (mass super skunk x Chemdog D) by way of socal seeds and there was one plant that I had beat the shit out of again.....just didn't have enuff room so for like 3 weeks it was growing of side lighting on outside of tent so it wasn't looking the best for a bit well all 3 others were doing fine that were in the tent.....anyways I popped all 4 of them in my smaller tent under there own lighting so the one that was beat up could catch up and after a week it looks great but I was taking a close look at it today and it is a male but a special one im thinking beacause it literally has trichomes all over the fan leaves and plenty more under the leaves and coating all the stems......you can rub a fan leaf and your fingers get super sticky and have a dank earthy skunky chem smell and again I beat it up bad so Im keeping him around to see how he flowers!

will get some pictures of the male up a.s.a.p tapped my new camera against my computer chair and it fucking broke what a peice...and I lost receit gotta send it for warranty now!

Latest posts

Top Bottom