Rockstar In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
thx rollon for advice......I think im just going crazy they taste fine and lots of people have verified....got in car accident recenty and banged my head pretty good I guess a lil harder then I thought cause im saying some dumb shit lol......I think im just way to fussy bout shit and should prolly relax a lil more and be happy with what im doing!

cheers bro!
its ok to be over critical IMO... this game is about constantly improving. if you arent getting better or learning something new it gets old, fast. keep up the good work man those rockstar nugs look great!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

its ok to be over critical IMO... this game is about constantly improving. if you arent getting better or learning something new it gets old, fast. keep up the good work man those rockstar nugs look great!

I agree with you a 100% always room for lots of improvement and im always open to learning new shit....appreciate you stopping by and checking out the thread, cheers!

Nugz dude. totally pimpin" the tent out with the rockstar gear.
another sweet run from my canadian brother.
peace mogrow

Mooooooo where yah been bro.....was gonna pm you and see why I haven't seen any updates from your kick ass garden....hope everything is good in your hood and always enjoy you stopping by and commenting.....that cheeto kush u did looks mighty proper!!!

I bet you got orange fingers from dipping into that jar!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Updates coming soon just need some batteries had a crazy couple weeks glad they are over!

dawg goos looking good and smell great and the southern comfort is looking nice to.....dawg goo 4 is a lil stretchier then # 2 and I seem to like the branching better......my buddy has them flowering and at four weeks they smelled like grapefruits and Tahiti treat pop mmmmm!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

here are some updates!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

here they are at around day 21 of flower

The Dawg-goo's are kicking ass....I got my buddy flowering the moms and was there the other day and they are almost done......great yield on both phenos and they smell amazing and loaded with crystals....# 2 is super fruity and the other has a dank citrus funk to it # 4.......number 4 looks to be the keeper but will need to smoke them to find out which will be soon....I think my buddy is cutting them down very soon!

so far in my tent dawg-goo # 2 is a lil shorter in size and stretch but seems to be a bit chunkier then # 4 but I like the growth and stretch on number 4 the best nice node spacing too...

The rockstar's are looking great got 7 of them in there and the Southern comfort isn't doing too much yet but still very early!

Dawg -Goo # 2

Dawg-Goo # 4

Jack The Ripper

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Looking great Mitch! Especially for just Day 21 those girls are already packing on the bud sites!! Can't wait to see these girls as they start to fatten up! Looking forward to some Greasy Mitchy Nugz coming up soon!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

ho hum, another solid run from MitchyNugzz, baddest pimp daddy around..

Mo my man......we should grab our pimp cups and hit the player haters ball......thx alot bro your shit is looking of the hook those phenos of 7 ghosts look so sticky and dank.....I haven't been happy with my product lately hopefully i step my game up!!

cheers bro!

Looking great Mitch! Especially for just Day 21 those girls are already packing on the bud sites!! Can't wait to see these girls as they start to fatten up! Looking forward to some Greasy Mitchy Nugz coming up soon!

hey Meeks glad to see yah.....they are filling in nicely for sure and hopefully make me happy at harvest time......I have to tweak my room some more after this run gonna rip down tent and re setup everything maybe take a month or two off need a vacation somewhere....anyways always appreciate you stopping in bro and happy new year as well!!!!

Mc Nug's looking really nice incredible organized tent ,looks like you have it tuned in. Thanks for the peek:)

thx for the peek at your perky breast........thx for checking out the tent again and sparing it from turning to stone......hopefully they finish with a nice bang I need some full jars a.s.a.p!

Looks like they eat right outa whole foods market expensive isle, ladies look incredibly healthy MN! Keep rockn the campground brotha...

Lmao....I wish I don't even eat that good.....thx alot for the props and for checking out the grow....stay tuned for some more updates!

Damn MitchyNugz, your 21 days looks like my 28 days! How are you feeding these ladies now?

yoooo bro whats shakin......thanks alot I think the pics are making them look a lil bigger!

they are being fed the following per gallon of filtered water

6ml Floranova Bloom

1ml Floralicios Plus

5ml General Organics Cal-mag

1ml GH Rapid start

2.5ml Liquid Kool Bloom

5ml Sucanat

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking real nice, Mitchy! Like the looks of that Dawg Goo #2. I got some White Lightening from So Cal Seed Co. I'm gonna pop them beans in a few months. I will be back to peep out the show. Best of luck in 2013, bro.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking real nice, Mitchy! Like the looks of that Dawg Goo #2. I got some White Lightening from So Cal Seed Co. I'm gonna pop them beans in a few months. I will be back to peep out the show. Best of luck in 2013, bro.

whats up rival.....glad to see yah stopped back in....the white lighting was a pack I could have had but didn't grab it and went back to see buddy next day and he decided to keep the pack so I wish I had of grabbed it cause seems like any cross with the white is dankkkk!

the Dawg-goo's are smelling fantastic and number 2 is chunking up nice.....they seem like they are both gonna be winners!

best of luck to u as well for the 2013 and im looking forward to some more fire from the Rival lab!

Didn't you mean tasty :) Mc Nug's

LOL! oops my mistake thats what I meant....finger licking good!

wow day 21 and they are rockin right along...very nice my brotha. hope you had a great new years

hey daze whats shaking......happy new years to you as well and thx for popping by....hopefully these new strains prove good and I get a keeper....i will pop by your threads too see whats happening haven't been posting much lately but things are calmer in my life now!

cheers bro and stay tuned!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

some updates at 31 days!

Rockstar

Dawg-goo # 2 has a citrus red fruit roll up smell

Dawg-goo # 4 smells like a banana kush I had way back that was insane!

Southern Comfort.....not impressing me so far very airy buds a faint woody skunky smell

Headband

Rockstar

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Looking like another killer run lol you never have a bad looking plant bro I love checking your journal it sick pic after sick pic lol much respect homie I hope you had a good holidays

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

catdaddy

catdaddy

whoa, Mitch, this round is looking even crazier. you are sure well intuned with the ladies, ladies love cool Mitch.

what's up with them cvk's? i ran some and found one of the best or strongest plant i have flowered out in my short career and lost her because i didn't know how to clone.

looking forward to the next update, so see you then.

Top Bottom