Rockstar In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking like another killer run lol you never have a bad looking plant bro I love checking your journal it sick pic after sick pic lol much respect homie I hope you had a good holidays

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Thx alot homie....try my best and im still usually jealous of all your guys threads always feel like I can improve big time.....your new plants are getting mad bushy was just checking them out and that cherry pie looked like some well grown meds loving the colors in the buds......stay tuned and Ill try and get some more shots up soon!

whoa, Mitch, this round is looking even crazier. you are sure well intuned with the ladies, ladies love cool Mitch.

what's up with them cvk's? i ran some and found one of the best or strongest plant i have flowered out in my short career and lost her because i didn't know how to clone.

looking forward to the next update, so see you then.

whats up catdaddy....they are looking pretty decent so far but the southern comfort isnt to nice but still lots of time to go...your bodhi plans are off the charts dude you freaking killed it over there!

The CVK is some kick ass herb and im sorry to hear you didn't get to keep your pheno....the one we have is super dank and caves your lungs in with lemony funk.....my buddy will be chopping some down in a few days so I will have a jar or two to look forward too and Im thinking my next run is gonna be a full tent of it or im gonna do half of the tent CVK and half of the tent with one of these dawg-goo phenos...I just wanna make sure the dawg-goo is good smoke first!

oh yah and I saw your question on your thread....I do have saucers under my plants that catch lots of run off they are just he clear ones and hard to see in the pictures!

sebastien420

sebastien420

wow!!!!whats up big timer???looking great in there and ur #2 dawg goo is gonna a killer yield....give urself a round of applaude for the nice work so far...txt me up soon..

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

wow!!!!whats up big timer???looking great in there and ur #2 dawg goo is gonna a killer yield....give urself a round of applaude for the nice work so far...txt me up soon..

You fucking killed it bro Im praying mine come out as nice as yours!

got to sample the Dawg-goo's that my good buddy sebastien420 grew out and man did he do a sick ass job with the moms I gave him!

I won't go into detail on # 2 pheno cause I only sampled small bowl not enuff to do report but it was super strong as well both phenos are awesome and when they are grown this well it helps!

# 4 is some insane weed gotta be in my top 3 fav strains of all time it is super chemmy funk with a sour tang and actual baby shit smell mixed in just reeks up my whole place and the taste is wild.....its like a sour tangy cotton candy chem funk is how I will put it just amazing im in love with this girl and will be around for along time in my collection Im thinking of ditching my chem valley kush for this girl!

I love the high its so strong but doesen't seem to burn you out but leaves you in a very calm cerebral state hour or 2 after smoking!

anyways mad props to sebastien420 for growing these and letting me sample them and I will have some more pics of treats from his garden soon he fucking killed his latest run and I need samplers!

this was also pulled early at 7 1/2 weeks and its still AAA

also big props to Socal seeds for this cross it's amazing weed grab some beans if you get a chance I highly reccomend!

marski420

marski420

That looks like some tasty fire Mitchy, It must be dank if you're thinking of tossing that CVK mom you have since you always held her in high regard. Always some kill around your threads that's for sure!

Where did that nasty pheno of rockstar come from Mitchy??? Looks so good, hell everything you run looks good bro.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking Dank Mitchy.!!... Keep them coming Bro... Good luck with all your endeavors in the year to come brother.......dlj

Thx alot D......your coming back to the boards with some crazy shit all your recent posts have been madness.....wish all the best to you as well for the new year!

cheers Bro!

That looks like some tasty fire Mitchy, It must be dank if you're thinking of tossing that CVK mom you have since you always held her in high regard. Always some kill around your threads that's for sure!

Where did that nasty pheno of rockstar come from Mitchy??? Looks so good, hell everything you run looks good bro.

Yah she is some super dank shit and im really enjoying the high so strong but the burnout is so little but still makes you super relaxed very happy with this strain.....pheno 2 seems to be a frutier and spicy so maybe leaning towards the Afgooey im not sure but #4 is chem leaner for sure!

The Rockstar came from B.C by way of a good friend and is my bread n butter now cleaning out alot of good strains lately....I just got rid of my Purple kush mama and gonna toss my headband cut as well so many people have it around here now and run it so it seems like I have seen so damn much of it in the last 2 years and im sick of her time to make room for some new strains!

keeping these strains as moms currently!

Jack The Ripper

Dawg-Goo 2 phenos

East Coast Sour Diesel

Rockstar

Chem valley kush.....probly do one more run with her then scrap her same as headband so many people running her around my parts she is becoming old news

I have these beans chosen and ready to crack around mid feb

C99 x Deep chunk ( cannacopia seeds)

C-Plus (chimera seeds)

Bubblegum chem ( Topdawg)

and I have one more Southern Comfort pheno to try

catdaddy

catdaddy

wow, that bud looks insane, Mitchy.
nice list of beans you got to look forward to in the very near future too; can't wait to see what you do with them.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thx alot D......your coming back to the boards with some crazy shit all your recent posts have been madness.....wish all the best to you as well for the new year!

cheers Bro!

Yah she is some super dank shit and im really enjoying the high so strong but the burnout is so little but still makes you super relaxed very happy with this strain.....pheno 2 seems to be a frutier and spicy so maybe leaning towards the Afgooey im not sure but #4 is chem leaner for sure!

The Rockstar came from B.C by way of a good friend and is my bread n butter now cleaning out alot of good strains lately....I just got rid of my Purple kush mama and gonna toss my headband cut as well so many people have it around here now and run it so it seems like I have seen so damn much of it in the last 2 years and im sick of her time to make room for some new strains!

keeping these strains as moms currently!

Jack The Ripper

Dawg-Goo 2 phenos

East Coast Sour Diesel

Rockstar

Chem valley kush.....probly do one more run with her then scrap her same as headband so many people running her around my parts she is becoming old news

I have these beans chosen and ready to crack around mid feb

C99 x Deep chunk ( cannacopia seeds)

C-Plus (chimera seeds)

Bubblegum chem ( Topdawg)

and I have one more Southern Comfort pheno to try

Looking good as always. Popped my first Deep Chunk cross a few weeks ago as well. KOS Chunky Cherry Malawi. 3" tall and already a nice cherry aroma. Be well.

outwest

marski420

marski420

I can tell why that Rock Star is your bread and butter bro that shit is caked.. I bet shes some serious dank. Excited to see what you do with these beans.

sebastien420

sebastien420

rockstar is in my top 5 strains.. thats a good gift u got ,id never give it to no one if i had it....

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

wow, that bud looks insane, Mitchy.
nice list of beans you got to look forward to in the very near future too; can't wait to see what you do with them.

Thx catdaddy.....I got so many beans in the collection I need to start cracking....I just love running clones of known good strains vs cracking beans and chancing 2 months on some schwag cause I have grown lots of shitty beans in my short career!

but this dawg-goo was found in beans I just cracked so it just proves you gotta go searching for new fire from time to time and it's a ton of fun......the C-plus has me super pumped have wanted to run them since I started growing so I really hope they do me right!

stay tuned bro always glad to have yah by!

Looking good as always. Popped my first Deep Chunk cross a few weeks ago as well. KOS Chunky Cherry Malawi. 3" tall and already a nice cherry aroma. Be well.

outwest

sooooo sooooo sick OW......thats strain has been at the top of my list and so many other of The Rev's shit.....Im really surprised that I haven't seen any grows of his stuff yet so this has me super excited and as soon as I get a chance im gonna buy some of his strains....I want that Iron Cindy badly and the chunky cherry is insane from what I have seen and heard!

the c99 x DC should produce some fire im hoping saw a couple grows on it and she looked dank so fingers crossed.......but with bubblegum chem and C-plus I think I should find some keepers in these 3 packs!

keep up the sick work OW and update the Chunky monkey regularly has me very excited!

oops that last line sounded kinda gay, you know what I meant!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

I can tell why that Rock Star is your bread and butter bro that shit is caked.. I bet shes some serious dank. Excited to see what you do with these beans.

yah she is some fire for sure......stay tuned for the beans and more updates on this thread!

rockstar is in my top 5 strains.. thats a good gift u got ,id never give it to no one if i had it....

LOL......I hear yah bro!

Gotta share the love dog, hoarding cuts is no good.

hes one of my good buddies and he knows the guy who gave it to me asked me to keep it to myself and not spread it around which I respect my friends wishes.....just had a few peeps bugging me for it and I share every cut I got but this one I haven't spread again respecting my buddies wish!

and also like I was saying the headband and a chem valley kush cut when first came around were had by only a few and was very nice weed to bring to circles and was in higher demand now so many people running it commercially and growing it at sub par quality has ruined them for me and thats not what I want with this cut!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'm prepping clones for my next run set to flower in a few weeks. Extrema, Skywalker OG, Sour Cream, and Casey Jones. Trying to me this one a winner!!!

The Chunky Cherry Malawi is being sexed for the run after that, along with a Jamaican IBL, Loompah's OG squared, and something else I'm forgetting!

outwest

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Good looking buds Mitchy your homie smashed it your list of gear looks sick as f@$* haha manO really want to grab Chimera's Highland Mexican X Blueberry I love the look of that stuff you get to see that landrace come out but on the real all the guys gear looks sick and hes like a freaking genius so you know the thought is put into the gear anyway brother I just got some Chemdog D X OG from my godfather that lit me up good just know stop by the thread a peep the pics when you have time I hope the new year treating you and your well much respect brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

I'm prepping clones for my next run set to flower in a few weeks. Extrema, Skywalker OG, Sour Cream, and Casey Jones. Trying to me this one a winner!!!

The Chunky Cherry Malawi is being sexed for the run after that, along with a Jamaican IBL, Loompah's OG squared, and something else I'm forgetting!

outwest

Sounds kick ass looking forward to some updates for sure!

Good looking buds Mitchy your homie smashed it your list of gear looks sick as f@$* haha manO really want to grab Chimera's Highland Mexican X Blueberry I love the look of that stuff you get to see that landrace come out but on the real all the guys gear looks sick and hes like a freaking genius so you know the thought is put into the gear anyway brother I just got some Chemdog D X OG from my godfather that lit me up good just know stop by the thread a peep the pics when you have time I hope the new year treating you and your well much respect brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

whats up chef.....yah he did a really good job this run.....he did some Dawg-goos.....Headbands.....Chem valley Kush and Vanilla kush and they all came out awesome.....just wake n baked on number 4 DG and im freaking destroyed from one big roor bowl so she is gonna be the keeper I think......has to be anyways cause I some how cut down my dawg-goo #2 pheno mom and disposed of her thinking she was something else oops!

the chimera seeds should be some sick genetics he has some good rep for sure and the old school strains he has in some crosses are amazing!

happy new year to u as well and I will pop by your thread a.s.a.p!

very nice mitchy, another killer fire harvest.

Thx alot Daze......not my harvest tho was my good buddies crop, I will have some updates soon bro.....thanks again for stopping in!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

some updates....Ill get some way better pics when I harvest just didn't want to pull them out last night......I started my flush last night gonna take them 56-58 days a lil earlier then I want to but got no choice!

day 44 flower

Dawg-Goo # 2 has some dense buds and smells great.....got to smoke some from my buddy as well and it's a bomb pheno too...pissed I lost the mom!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Southern Comfort ( mass super skunk x dirty dawg)

this is one of the stickiest plants I have touched in my life.....if you rub a leaf its like you have super glue on fingers they will stick together tightly and hard to pull apart im serious it's crazy!
wish I kept the mom too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom