Rockwool and Jacks? TF Says why the hell not? Take II

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Update time. The stretch continues, but looks like it is coming to an end.
IMG 3090

Wifi's
IMG 3091

IMG 3092

IMG 3094

MxB
IMG 3095

Super Skunk
IMG 3096

Sour OG
IMG 3097

Lil' MxB's & Skunks
IMG 3098

-TF

JPLord01

JPLord01

TF we are home owner now. Im building a shed at the moment to put all the stuff into. I have put a new roof on the house built a new bathroom and now a shed. I will start building my grow room soon. I think I will be up and runing in about 2 to 3 months.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

That's great news JP. Now you can set up however you want and don't have to worry about any more landlord issues. Take your time building it and make it kick ass!

-TF

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

They definitely more than doubled their height. Almost a foot taller than any other variety in the house!

-TF

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks kushtrees. That was the only Cali Connect pheno I kept out of 4 different packs. It is stinky, sugar frosted, and a big budder!

-TF

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Straight killin' it TF! Damn... I've been missing all these updates cuz I'm not gettin' any email alerts or reg alerts here... In any event, it looks like you've got things dialed-in. Keep up the great work bud!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

ttystikk,
thanks man. Havin fun with the rockwool this go round. Very easy once you learn a couple simple tricks. The Jack's is working well for me.
Your sig is a crackup. I remember listening to Freedom of Choice on tape back in 81.

Shady,
always good to see you round in the hood here. I feel ya on being harder to keep up with stuff on the new site. Thanks for the props man. I'll be ready with the body bags...

-TF

ttystikk

ttystikk

I was a spud boy in high school, and I still love it today, lol-

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

OK,
here's a lil' update for you guys. At the time of the photos the flowering room was at 37 days into flower with the exception of the short MxB's and SS's. They are 31 days into flower. Just cruising with the Jack's.

White Fires
IMG 3110

IMG 3111

IMG 3112

IMG 3113

IMG 3120

MxB
IMG 3114

SOG#7
IMG 3116

SS
IMG 3119

Young MxB & SS
IMG 3108

-TF

ttystikk

ttystikk

Hell yeah! Lookin' awseome! I bet they smell good, too-

I switched things up a few months ago, and ran my cuts into 4" rockwool cubes. They took off, and when I transplanted them into 8" netpots with hydroton- kinda high, so the tops of the blocks are even with the rim of the netpots- and put them back into ebb n flood to thicken up, they just exploded! Blew right past my older girls that had been in straight hydroton. I confess to being a rockwool hater for a long time- didn't like the whole fiberglass/asbestos vibe- but there is no arguing with the results. Damn. Makes me wish I'd bucked my own prejudice sooner!

deep buddy

deep buddy

so i see your running just the jacks/cal nit/epsom? is that all or are you adding anything else besides the foliar's ? just wondering if you have noticed any significant differences? aroma? growth patterns? are you on dtw like the coco runs or are you re circ, and if so how long are you using your nutes ? and how is it compared to you coco grows so far?
as always looking great TF! really wanting to find me a nice super skunk pheno like yours. shit looks the kill!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome work TF! Those girls are pumping out the resin and stacking weight... Things are looking proper in your room for sure. Hope you have a chance to snap some lights out shots for us picture whores that love to get blinded by the bling bling...

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

ttystikk,
thanks man, Yep, the rockwool is way easy man. I still love the coco, but you can all see the simplicity and ease of use the rockwool offers. I think that I will continue to use it for cloning, just keeping strains around, or mom plants.

DB,
Just running the Jack's, the calcium nitrate, and epsom. All water gets zone at 1-1.5ml per gal. Foliar is with Nitrozyme still. It is hard to tell the differences yet, but I will know from the SS & MxB when they finish. My guess is that the coco with an active rhizosphere is gonna taste better. My setup is always DTW. The Jack's run is nice and lush, that's for sure. And, yes. The OGR SS is a bad motha fucka!

Shady,
my man! You know I like my girls when they get chunky in the right places! I'll have to work on the lights out for ya!

-TF

tconch

tconch

Man, these plants aren't even to 1 full week since flip, and they are stretching like mad!
View attachment 202013View attachment 202014View attachment 202015

Same plant that I showed before with the deficiency. I am gonna kick up the EC. I think that it could just be deficient.
View attachment 202016View attachment 202017View attachment 202018

Here is a Master x Bubba for comparison.
View attachment 202019

Check out my custom drain strainers!
View attachment 202020View attachment 202021

Gotta run.

-TF
nice looking plants and a really good looking well thought out room set-up

Latest posts

Top Bottom