rocky mtn high

• Thread starter tokinupon1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tokinupon1

tokinupon1

well cracked a pack of mota rmh along with some of hazemans breakout and some freebies on 8-15. 10 for 10 they were a little slow to start but have been growing like a wild fire in the last week. new room is 12x7 semi sealed with co2 generator. first time trying this coco thing and using advanced nutes. top feed system dtw, hoping to flip 12-12 in the next week or so will see how it goes. there under the 600 hps rite now and for flower hopefully 2 1ks a little broke rite now so may just use a 1k and a 6 will see. the pics are a little shitty sorry. the women is better with the camera than me ill try and get a few more pics in a few days. the rmh are the two rows to the right.

Rocky mtn high
Rocky mtn high 2
Rocky mtn high 3
T

tree king

finally someones doing a rmh grow. ive been waiting a while for this. good luck with your grow tokinupon1

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Haha thanks brother they have been sitting in my fridge waiting on the new room. Ive been waiting on someone else to do a grow but looks like I'm the first up to bat. hazeman posted a pic of his lady he dusted she looked stellar so I can't wait for the flip. New room is kickass too got a chhc-4 keeping everything in zen so I'm hoping for some damn good results fingers crossed!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah ive been wanting to run my RMH too. Just trying to keep my #'s good

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Yeah ive been wanting to run my RMH too. Just trying to keep my #'s good

well get to choppin man! haha thanks for popping in the freebies i popped were you black dominia X space queen and damn there growing fast thanks again brother. i cant wait to see what these rmh's are going to do havent decided if im going to take cuts tho, i got a fridge full of beans to pop. also have a pack of the dio im dieing to get started on but also #s scare me

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Chopping pretty quick. Got some soakin!

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Transplanted into 3 gal grow bags and Think I'm having a problem with over watering or a def. So I'm going to water every other day. Wanted to flip but I'm going to hold off and try and get them Back on the rite track. I'll take some pics tomorrow see what you guys think. Im using sensi grow ab and sensi calmag grow . Tap water at 180ppm ab at about 300-350ppm and cal mag 150-200 landing at ppm 6-700. My mix is 60 coco to 40perlite. I'm hoping it's just over watering. had the same look when I first transplanted them into the table from soho cups then they took off after a week.

joshadelph

joshadelph

Rocky PRODUCES, and stinks of fruit punch. Anyone who grows it will love it! I sold seeds for a few years and would recommend Mota's RMH over just about anything! So easy and fun to grow. She just takes off!

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Hey bro, you shouldn't need any calmag w/ 180 ppm water. That tap water should be right on. Maybe a pinch of Epsom salt, if it's obviously deficient.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Ya ive been doing a ton of reading and was thinking that to much maybe the problem Im going to cut it out for the next feeding.Only thing that's throwing me for a loop is I ran hydrotron ebb flow table w cal/mag never had an issue.I split the tables now and there getting big fast trying to get this worked out before the flip I'm running out of space. So setup now is 2 4x4 tables 12 plants per table 10 rmh 10 breakouts and 4 freebies. Thanks for the advice I'm going to try and post some pics in the am if I have time.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Well I cut the cal/mag out fed with a little a+b and some b52 also foliar with a little b 52 and the greens back and there looking good. Also been trying to keep my vpd in check and they really seem to be enjoying it. Have I think 4 confirmed females in this pack and there really nice looking pics soon as I get time during the lights out. I've been taking naps and keep missing It. Thanks for the suggestion darth pretty sure I was over loading the cal/mag. I've also been watering every other day instead of daily and the roots are loving it.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

finally top left rmh, top right one of cannarado's black domina x space queen, bottom group shot.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Np amigo. Yeah, people seem to be able to run higher ppm in hydro w/o coco. Must have something to do with how coco holds nutes/CEC/how it makes nutes available to roots.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Well plugged in the 1k first day of flower took cuts yesterday. Also since the local store got me one cheap going to be trying out this badass bulb it came in a real fancy bulb condom. Now the fun begins.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Well went trough got a split pack 5 lady's 5 guys. I went through and axed the
Males so the room is now 1 1k on a 4x4 table with 11 ladies sharing the sun 5 rmh 5 of hazemans breakout and 1 black domina x space queen. I have one more rmh and 2 bd X sq that I'm still a tad unsure on male or female will know soon.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

start of week two. sorry about the hps trying to figure out how to get rid of the yellow. the plants are back to green tho and looking happy now. i split the tables again so theres just the 5 rmh and one freebie.the 3rd pic is my favorite fo the moment real stinky smell and shes strong. i got two short bushy phenos and 3 tall phenos. the one in the back right is flowering faster it seems but has little to no smell.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good, Tokin! I got a sexy bitch outside. She turned Pink from the gate. I hope she can finish out in this weather. No more rain please! Lol. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see that Black Dominia x Space Queen in flower!

P

primeform

one of my RMH pheno types put off pink hairs. very interested to see how these girls finish up outside. will be watchin your progress indoors as well!

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Thanks for Stoppin in guys good to hear there kicking ass outside. Feel free to throw up some pics love seeing outdoor gems. I'll be on the lookout for pinkys. And the bd x sq I forgot to mention ended up with 2 ladies so I also can't wait to see what they do.

G

grinkeeper

very happy that I found your thread TOKENUP... Its very good timing ad I am babying a half dozen RMH and some G13/HP X PG13 from mota and hazeman... so I have been scowering the forums for grow logs on these strains.. thanks for the good reporting my friend..

I actually have lots of intresting gear started,

joey weed nl
Chemdog D x ecsd [cabbie fems]
jacki o v3 x ecsd
cannatonic

and a bunch of others,, trying to establish a mother room from scratch so could take 6 months and lots of labeling and clone tracking... got to get the books accurate or why bother right.

now I can see the RMH grow Im very happy as well

best of luck

I will be happily watching

Top Bottom