rocky mtn high

• Thread starter tokinupon1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Thanks for stopping in grin glad your enjoying the grow. I know what your saying on room building this grow is in my new flower room man she took some work I'm loving it though. Those sound like some dank your starting up there I played with local nl for years she's allways a favorite of mine. And the ecsd cross's people do allways shine through and Shes also a nice plant.

Also I'll post some pics up I skipped a week and theyre really taking off. Rooms starting to funk up i can't wait. With the rmh I have 2 short phenos and 3 tall phenos only real noticeable differences so far. No sign of the pinkys yet we shall see. Structure is nice I think there going to fill in well. The space queen x black domina freebies also are blowing up and man do they stink. Can only do group pics rite now because had to tie the bitches down but at the end I'll do some individual shots.

Peace n tokes

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

first two shots are of the black domina X space queen. 3rd is a close up of a rmh side nugget. the 4th pic is a group.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

1 more left in flower just starting to blow some pinkys more pics to come. sorry for the lack of camera skill usually the woman takes care of that i just use the auto setting. also happy thanksgiving to everyone

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Ya had a few issues early flower. The next run I hopefully have the coco more dialed.

T

T1420

Yeah...me aswell ran coco for the first time in the Bubba x Lemon Thai thread i'm runnin, seemed as tho they locked the nutes out for a week or so.. they're lookin good now tho. what probs did u notice?? mine were the lock out at first then they seemed to dry too quick, probably the ratios in my mix.. 1 part ground coco, 1 part chunk coco, 1 part vermiculite, 2 parts perlite, 1 part worm castings.. got it goin good now, runnin the mix in my seedling/cuttings too, super fuzzy roots everywhere!!

G

grinkeeper

sounds like your mix means you will be watering more frequently for sure.. I have ran 50/50 coco n perlite, 75/25 coco n perlite, and straight coco..

I figured out very fast that that much perlite makes for water to run straight through the medium..

now I add at least 10% spagmoss in the bottoms of the pots or in the mix just for better water retention.. plus there is other benifits, I.E. more micronutrients and water holding buffering. Its a built in safety net...

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

T

Had a few issues in veg w pre charging and just how much cal/mg to run. My flower mix I think just wasn't rite started having lockouts In n and mg. I do know what your saying on the perlite mix I had it automated so it wasnt a total pain. I think I'm just going to use strait coco next time I've been doing that with a few in veg it's going good so far.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
How are those Black domina x space queen smelling? Looks like they yielded a decent amount.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

hell ya cannarado yield looks good for sure they filled in nice. as for smells the one was kind of weird tang smell the other a very sweet smell. I cant wait for these they were gooey and free thanks bro! im pissed i couldnt get a better pic of the pistils on that last rmh they look brown in the pic but there really a blood red. my house is funked up bud shots soon.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
hell ya cannarado yield looks good for sure they filled in nice. as for smells the one was kind of weird tang smell the other a very sweet smell. I cant wait for these they were gooey and free thanks bro! im pissed i couldnt get a better pic of the pistils on that last rmh they look brown in the pic but there really a blood red. my house is funked up bud shots soon.

Yeah that last pic of the black dom cross looks like the mama a little bit. She has a sweet piney mint type smell to her.

That RMH is nice. I have 3 going and i hope to get a good fem out of the deal

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Fingers crossed on those three for ya. All 5 of my rmh's were different this is a fun cross for sure. Small bushy ones with real nice jagged leaf tips took the mikado side. They also finished quick. The tall ones were the colorado green bud and stretch quite a bit first 3 weeks. They also started packing weight on about week 6-7.

Top Bottom