rocky mtn high

• Thread starter tokinupon1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Hey tokin i have 2 of these 6 weeks deep into flower. One is like pheno#1 and the other more towards pheno# 4. Which side of the parent lineage would you say these are leaning? That #1 is def diesel looking

#1 is the cgb for sure this one stretched like crazy first couple weeks buds were rock hard golf balls cured.
The number 4 was shorter earthy taste and will blow pink pistils after 7-8 weeks Def more mikado side.

i just hope that the one i have is not a male..

the other one i have makes gnarly look good

Fingers crossed for ya the males were easy to spot. Also man feel free to post pics in here man. Love seeing what others can do with same gals.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

That #1 looks fire mang

Shit was fire I piffed it for a week strait. I'm going to try and bang a half table of her and a half table of some of aligees wifi leaning kush plant. They both stretch like a mofo will see.

It's been a dank year so far big thanks to mota for making fire avaliable to the masses!

:joint:

Motarebel

Motarebel

Shit was fire I piffed it for a week strait. I'm going to try and bang a half table of her and a half table of some of aligees wifi leaning kush plant. They both stretch like a mofo will see.

It's been a dank year so far big thanks to mota for making fire avaliable to the masses!

:joint:

It's only as good as the grower!:banana1sv6:

T

T1420

Yeah mota, but without a master breeder such as you creating the seed... It just wouldn't be as sweet.:banana1sv6:You are the man Mota! One hell of a thread here tokin!! Gonna put those Rockys up there soon, gonna transplant outta their 3x3 starter pots to some 3 gal. super soil pots in the next few days:banana1sv6:Woo Frickn Hoo!!!!!

T

tree king

would you guys consider this strain a massive yielder? how would you rate it?

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

thanks brother coming from you means alot.

Yeah mota, but without a master breeder such as you creating the seed... It just wouldn't be as sweet.:banana1sv6:You are the man Mota! One hell of a thread here tokin!! Gonna put those Rockys up there soon, gonna transplant outta their 3x3 starter pots to some 3 gal. super soil pots in the next few days:banana1sv6:Woo Frickn Hoo!!!!!

hell ya man rock these ones hard.

tree king.... after a few runs will see if she is massive. This run I just let the seedlings do there thing, will see how the clones do. first run I was impressed but i am back on the hydro..

T

tree king

ok thanks tokin. i just wish i knew if this will at least yield more than the blubonic i just ran but thats probably hard to find out unless someone ran both

T

T1420

:banana1sv6:
IMAG1437.jpg
IMAG1454.jpg
IMAG1460.jpg
:banana1sv6:Well got sum pics!! 3 Ronnie James Dio, and 2 Rocky Mtn. high
IMAG1461.jpg
I'll get em up ASAP hard to tell what's what from The canopy right now. Have 3 strains rocking hard.

It's deff got the ecsd yeild.

It's knocked out a few everyone is loving it.

Hell ya man feel free to post up in here bro. The rmh will rock outside for sure I'm kicking myself in the ass for not keeping a male for spring seeds. Think I'm goin to jizz some of my kushplant on one tho.

Grinkeeper, sorry bro i don't keep pics only what's on here. I do have some clones that should start taking off in a few weeks. Structure was pretty uniform, a Few were mg whores and gave me problems at the start of flower. Just watch for the yellow and give em a little Epsom. Youll really tell once you flip one will take off to the light the other stays low real low split em up for a good yeild.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Killer bro I just popped my 5 ronnie James Dio beans I had left a few weeks ago. I can't wait for those there gonna be killer!

T

T1420

Yeah, I'm stoked on these as well.. They'll get put in the greenhouse in a month.... WooHoo!!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Greenhouse will def be good for those RJD. They had fat ass buds and can get mold probs. I have 3 nice phenos outside last fall. Tasty ass smoke! My RMH didn't get 2 finish all the way out. Had 2 chop her early bcawz of weather issues. Best of luck with them beans, T1420!

T

T1420

Thanks Bro!! Thanks for the heads up with em' and the mold issues, look forward to a full greenhouse log on these!! Take care:banana1sv6:
Greenhouse will def be good for those RJD. They had fat ass buds and can get mold probs. I have 3 nice phenos outside last fall. Tasty ass smoke! My RMH didn't get 2 finish all the way out. Had 2 chop her early bcawz of weather issues. Best of luck with them beans, T1420!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
RMH#1 at 49 days. This girl is super hungry. Pumped her full of N up until now and she is still yellow. No leaves have dropped. Just hungry!
I hit this girl with some Aliendog F3 pollen so we'll see what that brings.

RMH1
RMH2 2
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
RMH#2 at 49 days. She has been showing some coloring in the last few weeks w/ cooler temps. They should start plumping up in these last few weeks so im stoked on how theyll look down the road.

RMH2
RMH2 3
T

T1420

Very Nice Cannarado!! Looks like yer killin it!! Thanks for the view into yer world!! Keep on doin what yer doin, it looks GREAT bro!!!!:hunter:
RMH#2 at 49 days. She has been showing some coloring in the last few weeks w/ cooler temps. They should start plumping up in these last few weeks so im stoked on how theyll look down the road.

B

bckwht

hey cannarado the plants look amazing man, just lovin life...any particulr smells coming off these ?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
They have a sweet fuel thing going on. Cant wait to see if it comes through in the smoke!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Sup my brutha from another mother?! You are "da man" cannarado! Those are some pretty ladies indeed sir! I just received some RMH from Mota, I'm gonna pop these and some Apollo 13 F4s real soon....the pheno hunting never stops huh bro bro? That Aliendawg x seems sick dude, do you have a White cutting? cause that might be an interesting cross too my friend. I love how you been blending the old with the new...brilliant!

Top Bottom