• Thread starter romulangenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Youtube Video

Click this link ^ to watch (YT made this age restricted) and see how our new scannable Cannverify labels work and what shows when you use them. ✌️

Our new Cannverify authentication labels are scannable with your cell phone camera. Just point the camera at the QR code, click the website link that pops up and you have instant access to lab test results, grow info, strain info and photos for that pack of seeds. There is even a phytofact sheet for each cultivar that shows an estimate of what it smells, tastes and feels like. You can also repeat this process as many times as you would like and years down the road. This way you never have to wonder how long for flower, what it's taste like, etc..

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Youtube Video

Click this link ^ to watch (YT made this age restricted) and see how our new scannable Cannverify labels work and what shows when you use them. ✌️

Our new Cannverify authentication labels are scannable with your cell phone camera. Just point the camera at the QR code, click the website link that pops up and you have instant access to lab test results, grow info, strain info and photos for that pack of seeds. There is even a phytofact sheet for each cultivar that shows an estimate of what it smells, tastes and feels like. You can also repeat this process as many times as you would like and years down the road. This way you never have to wonder how long for flower, what it's taste like, etc..
Very cool. I've been watching some really nice grows from your beans. 👍

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Youtube Video

Hey Jake, watched the video and I went to your site. It does not seem to allow for selection of Fems like in the video. Is there a special order process?

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Love the terpene reports for sure. Is there any way we can see that info BEFORE we purchase?

I'm a terpene hunter so it's very nice to see lab results that show the potential of your strains!

C

CideHameteBenengeli

Thank you! That video is actually grown by Seth from Str8organics. Not sure if he had that grow in the bay area or more inland in Humboldt. But judging by the gunshot at the very end, I'd say it's most likely Emerald Triangle. 😉👌

Romulan is sativa dominant. It's been routinely misclassified over the years by growers, due to the original breeders aiming for shorter, stocky plants during their selection process. Romulan is 4 parts landrace Sativa and 1 part indica.

She does well in just about any climate, and I think you'll find she handles your environment well. Ive heard great things from many coastal growers in California, growers in the UK, and other places known for extreme humidity.

Hello.
...Curiously, both in the description on A.C.E.'s website, and that of many other sellers, it is described just the opposite (70% indica)... Likewise, in the generic descriptions of its psychoactivity by some of these sellers (not A.C.E., this time), relaxing or even narcotic effects are emphasised...
Are these descriptions wrong (it wouldn't be the first time this has happened with the descriptions of some strains)?

And, could you give us some description about its genetic origins beyond (MexicoxColombiaxThaixAfghani)xColombian ? What specific varieties from each country were used?

Best regards, with my best wishes of success, and health to enjoy it.

Last edited:
romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Hey Jake, watched the video and I went to your site. It does not seem to allow for selection of Fems like in the video. Is there a special order process?
Huh? That is a pack of fems. You cant get them as regs and I only offer this single feminized cultivar.

Nothing else, the other cultivars are all regular seeds. I rarely make fems. Its been years since I have released any, and Communion is the first since 2019/2020.

The website has only products.. you cant select fems, or other types. Whats listed is what is for sale.

Last edited:
romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Love the terpene reports for sure. Is there any way we can see that info BEFORE we purchase?

I'm a terpene hunter so it's very nice to see lab results that show the potential of your strains!
Yeah, go to my instagram and look at those posts. 😉 ✌️

Anthem

Anthem

Youtube Video

I am interested in some of your gear. Where do you recommend purchasing from.

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Hello.
...Curiously, both in the description on A.C.E.'s website, and that of many other sellers, it is described just the opposite (70% indica)... Likewise, in the generic descriptions of its psychoactivity by some of these sellers (not A.C.E., this time), relaxing or even narcotic effects are emphasised...
Are these descriptions wrong (it wouldn't be the first time this has happened with the descriptions of some strains)?

And, could you give us some description about its genetic origins beyond (MexicoxColombiaxThaixAfghani)xColombian ? What specific varieties from each country were used?

Best regards, with my best wishes of success, and health to enjoy it.
It sounds like you are not familar with Romulan and its back story so let me direct you here..
My website describes most of this stuff here: https://www.romulangenetics.com/about

Now for the other questions..

ACE it is a mistake on their part. We have pointed it out to them and they have not fixed it.

Other sites are incorrect unless they are describing the "Romulan" that was crossed with indica more and made more indica dom.. which is the one most have tried.

There are many, many different versions of Romulan. Most are complete cross strains using the original mothers name. Its caused a lot of confusion.

I have this for you to read.. There is no other information on the landrace strains used over 40 years ago to make this cultivar.. people didnt care back then. But you can google each one to learn more.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Huh? That is a pack of fems. You cant get them as regs and I only offer this single feminized cultivar.

Nothing else, the other cultivars are all regular seeds. I rarely make fems. Its been years since I have released any, and Communion is the first since 2019/2020.

The website has only products.. you cant select fems, or other types. Whats listed is what is for sale.
My bad. Carry on.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I don't think a Cannabis cultivators forum is a social media platform that censors free speech.

It's all good bro.

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
I don't think a Cannabis cultivators forum is a social media platform that censors free speech.

It's all good bro.
Im just having fun with you.. dont take it personally.

What I meant was.. this is social media. We are a being social and this forum is filled with media content.

Its the same thing, regardless of your other sentiments... was my joke.

Its all good bro. ✌️ ☺️

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Hello, are the ROM Dogwalker and UW crosses still available? Thank you!
The Airwolf (Dogwalker OG x Romulan) is but the Stonks (UW x Romulan) is not. You can find the Airwolf (F1) regs at our site and still in stock at a few of our seed banks.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Is this the same Romulan that Brothers Grimm's Mr. Soul used to create his newest tester seeds? I got some Grimm Glue x Romulan testers from him at the Denver CannaCon 22. Just curious. I am looking forward to playing with it, crossing it with my forbidden fruit and other strains!

Top Bottom