• Thread starter romulangenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Communion 2 day 47 7

This photo is 100% unedited in any way. And because of that I feel like its one of the best photos Ive taken so far. This is just the raw image converted to jpeg (and then shrunk down a little in file and actual image size, so I can upload it here). Ive been doing a lot of photography practice lately, in the hopes that I can get better at this hobby I love so much. Hope you all like it!

- Jake

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Love your photo skills Jake and your genetics look amazing! Would love to see some of your photos of the famous Romulan male or some other male plants you are cultivating.

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Love your photo skills Jake and your genetics look amazing! Would love to see some of your photos of the famous Romulan male or some other male plants you are cultivating.
I dont really take pictures of males. I have maybe twice in my life, since they arent great subjects to shoot and people could care less about seeing balls and such. ✌️

• Haha
Reactions: PK1
MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Nice plants bro I'm from southern Cali. and just added your seed list to my buy list. Outstanding photos of your creative work. And yes your packs do sell out very fast I have tried to buy some a couple times now, and there almost always sold out. But sooner or later I'll get them when I'm meant to.

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
I think you made a mistake there my friend. You quoted me, but thats it. 😉

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I know you have done collabs with katsu and I’ve got 2 key lime kush going now. Pretty old beans. Big fat bubba looking leafs thus far. Is he around here?

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
I know you have done collabs with katsu and I’ve got 2 key lime kush going now. Pretty old beans. Big fat bubba looking leafs thus far. Is he around here?
You can easily find him on IG. He also has a discord now. But I dont think he frequents the forums any longer.

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
PSX 20211207 145410 copy

Romeoz (F1) regs
[Oreoz x Romulan]
Collab with Katsu Seeds (using 3rd Coast Genetics Oreoz breeder cut)

We just dropped these Friday night through our website, and they are down to a little over a dozen packs left. I realized I forgot to remind you all in here, so here I am.. if this was something you had your eye on, better get some before they are gone. These are going far faster than I expected. We thought theyd be in stock for weeks, months.. not hours.

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
I'll be squeezing Wednesday......may have to rent a space out to grow em jn but we gotta get growing here I'm getting antsy
I enjoy the photos romulan

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Full disclosure here the one and only time I ever tried Romulan if it was what it was labeled as was back in 2012 and it didn't come to my hometown through college students I believe I only got 1/8 of it and if it's anything like that I'm probably going to keep it in my stables for the remainder of my life very impactful cultivar

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Ok so the bx1 is def looking awesome.
I'll prob grab them Monday
And the other next month! Thx guys

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Dusting my Romulan with some NYCSD (basically an ECSD bx). This pollen was sent to me from Gage Green Group as part of our new collaboration together.

This one should be fairly similar to my fems release - Space Fuel (ECSD x Romulan), which if you grew Space Fuel you know why Im setting out to make reg seeds of her.

Romulan NYCSD pollination 2 copy

Top Bottom