For Sale Romulan Genetics - Veteran Owned, Small Batch

• Thread starter romulangenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Is this the same Romulan that Brothers Grimm's Mr. Soul used to create his newest tester seeds? I got some Grimm Glue x Romulan testers from him at the Denver CannaCon 22. Just curious. I am looking forward to playing with it, crossing it with my forbidden fruit and other strains!
You would have to ask him what he used.

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Are any of your crosses indica or indica leaning? I don’t grow sativas.
Yes, many of them are. You just have to look and read the descriptions.

We literally have a single cultivar available that is sativa dominant.. all of the rest are indica dom right now.

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Oh ok well I was just wondering he said he got his Romulan from Vic High up in Canada so I didn't know if you were affiliated with them or not.
Vic High is no longer with us.. he passed away some time ago.. and I am not affiliated with any other breeders like Mr. Soul, etc..

You can read my back story if you would like as it would clarify this for you, it is here on our website: https://www.romulangenetics.com/about

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
This drops on October 28, 2022 and will be available at the seed banks listed below with maybe one or two being added later today.. (we are almost all sold out already via our seed banks claiming stock).

Wellgrown Seeds
Deeply Rooted Seed Bank
Insane Seeds
Neptune Seed Bank
Darkstar Genetics Seed Bank

These are regular seeds, that are going to be at our usual price of (150/pack of 12 seeds) and will have the same scannable Cannverify labels that when scanned will pull up a link that provides you with lab results from our test grows showing what the flowers have for cannabinoids, terpenes, etc.. and also Phytofacts that estimate tastes, smells, and effects. Also the usual growing information, as well as photos, etc.. You know just the bare minimum stuff we feel every breeder should be doing for their customers.

These have been thoroughly tested and passed all the stress testing (pic shown from stress test crop) with flying colors. Not only that but the smoke is very remarkable. If you tried my Space Fuel (F1) fems and loved them like everyone did, you will like these. There are lots of similarities with it being almost the same genetics.

Extremely potent, hybrid leaning... both full body and mind altering effects. A very unique experience. Tastes and smells of sweet, fuel, pine, astringent and other complex notes.

Rom x NYCSD copy

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Oh ok well I was just wondering he said he got his Romulan from Vic High up in Canada so I didn't know if you were affiliated with them or not.
There has been a recent change in events, and I guess I need to answer this question again.

Mr Soul contacted me and requested my Romulan cut to continue his breeding programs with.

So technically, yes.. now we are affiliated and future Romulan crosses will be using my clone cut and you should see credit given on seed packs etc..

Its basically a collaboration between myself and Mr. Soul at Brothers Grimm Seeds, where I have provided the Romulan for all future breeding projects.

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
next generations is indica leaning
I answered his question.. What are you doing?

@oldmanmurph You sent me a DM saying Jay from NGS is talking shit about me.. I contact Jay and he says, no.. never said what you claimed. I tell you this in a reply.. and now you're answering questions in my thread. My own sponsor thread. Please stop.

Jtech

Jtech

New guy here. Actually joined to follow this thread. Love what you're doin, love the story too!

Been on mad search for a very pine forward, sativa dom, with modern frost levels. Looks like the Romulan BX1 might be the answer to my dreams!

Any plans for fem seeds of the Rom BX1?

Top Bottom