Roots Excel

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

So you think they put bacteria in there or does it occur naturally from the products its made from.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Example rhizotonic made from marine algae. Bacteria would be present naturally correct. Just started reading Teaming with Microbes, just curious not tryin to be an ass.

M

MediMary

well in all honestly, All I have is just speculation at this point with nothing actually concrete. :)
but thats an interesting point mittens.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Im interested in speculation. As long as it is not conveyed as fact.

M

MediMary

Ok, well we know the product has a three year shelf life, any ideas on what bacterias could last that long? I believe hydroguard is only good for a year, as well as most other liquid bacterias.?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I know that Heavy 16 reversed engineered or what ever they do tpo figure out the make up of ROOTS EXCEL and is coming out with what will be the same product at a 1/4 of the price...JACK

S

Stu

I will be doing a run with Heavy16 nutes. I'm just about to drop some LVPK into the UC keep an eye out. The shop I goto in So Cal all of the employees run it in their hydro set ups and love it.

I had also heard that a local nute company dumped a bunch of money reversed engineering Roots Excel. Didn't know it was HVY16. Hopefully it does some good things for us.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I know that Heavy 16 reversed engineered or what ever they do tpo figure out the make up of ROOTS EXCEL and is coming out with what will be the same product at a 1/4 of the price...JACK
Looking forward to saving some cash for the same results... :cool Shit... I'm on the fencepost with all these diff nutrients and the sterile vs not so sterile res... Roots Excelurator is a great product, especially when used in conjunction with Great White... Ahhh, the new question for me seems to be whether I should ditch the Zone and add AquaShield... :thinking

M

MediMary

Hello and thank you for your interest in Roots Excelurator.

At this time it is the position of House & Garden not to release any specific information regarding the recipe of Root Excelurator other than what is listed on the label and/or on the website. I know this causes people to have extra questions. Please know that due to the stringency of state labeling requirements no specific claims, either pesticidal and/or categorical, can be made.

I would also like to say that it is the position of House & Garden that H2O2 (or other similar products) and Roots Excelurator are NOT COMPATIBLE.

In the future the only "official" representatives of House & Garden qualified to speak on behalf of the company in the US are myself and our US Sales Rep Robert Stroner. Future and follow up questions can be directed to Robert Stroner at [email protected].

Thanks again for your interest in our products.

Todd Kent
House & Garden US

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

The aluminum bottle also helps in the event of microbial activity after bottling.

In some cases the microbial off gassing causes the bottles to swell (ie. Humboldt Honey ES)....the aluminum bottle helps ensure there will be no messy "cleanups on isle blah blah"

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Hello and thank you for your interest in Roots Excelurator.

At this time it is the position of House & Garden not to release any specific information regarding the recipe of Root Excelurator other than what is listed on the label and/or on the website. I know this causes people to have extra questions. Please know that due to the stringency of state labeling requirements no specific claims, either pesticidal and/or categorical, can be made.

I would also like to say that it is the position of House & Garden that H2O2 (or other similar products) and Roots Excelurator are NOT COMPATIBLE.

In the future the only "official" representatives of House & Garden qualified to speak on behalf of the company in the US are myself and our US Sales Rep Robert Stroner. Future and follow up questions can be directed to Robert Stroner at [email protected].

Thanks again for your interest in our products.

Todd Kent
House & Garden US

I like Rob he is a cool guy... I talked to him for 10 min and got a whole box of free samples 2 weeks later delivered to my front door.

M

MediMary

I hit up Rob from H&G, I got quite the interesting email, which I will post up later (possibly).

The most important part.

"I am the only Rep for House and Garden and ensure you
its not a good idea to use cleaning agents at the same time while
using Roots Excelurator. I sure at extremely low doses a product like
H2O2 would be safe but can destroy all biological life if added to
aggressively."

M

MediMary

as some of yall know from my posts, If I have a question, ill go out of my way to find the answer and share it with my fellow farmers.
And I am ridiculously thorough, maybe a little ocd.
After my initial contact with House & Garden I have received several responses back, and I am blow away out how far they will go to ensure their products are being used properly.
I just don't think many people ever actually inquired about using excel with a sterilizer, folks started following doubleds advice as if it was a bible. I loved the guy, but people make mistakes.

Even after me posting info on the matter from several reps, folks continue dosing excel with products like zone.

So sometime in the next couple months, Im going to try and do a side by side comparison when using excel, excel plus zone, excel plus Down Under HF, zone alone/ down under alone/ plain tap water. and beneis in the hydroclay/lava rock, with a sterile root zone in the water.

C

crossouttheiis

as some of yall know from my posts, If I have a question, ill go out of my way to find the answer and share it with my fellow farmers.
And I am ridiculously thorough, maybe a little ocd.
After my initial contact with House & Garden I have received several responses back, and I am blow away out how far they will go to ensure their products are being used properly.
I just don't think many people ever actually inquired about using excel with a sterilizer, folks started following doubleds advice as if it was a bible. I loved the guy, but people make mistakes.

Even after me posting info on the matter from several reps, folks continue dosing excel with products like zone.

So sometime in the next couple months, Im going to try and do a side by side comparison when using excel, excel plus zone, excel plus Down Under HF, zone alone/ down under alone/ plain tap water. and beneis in the hydroclay/lava rock, with a sterile root zone in the water.

That wil be very interesting to see.I will be looking forward to the results

R

RMCG

Check out my dueling UCE thread.

Damn near the same thing I am doing, side by side...

Top Bottom