Roots organics top feed instructions seem unclear.

• Thread starter MajinZeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Then, don’t use it! I inherited a couple of real fur coats! You can’t give them away! Lol!

Zer0Tolerance

Zer0Tolerance

If you believe this dribble, copied below, describing a RO product I’m selling fur coat in July we should talk about.

Roots Organics Trinity Bio Catalyst is a blend of select organic compounds designed for maximum effect as a catalyst for plant and rhizosphere nutrient uptake and growth. Trinity is a universal nutrient supplement that can substantially increase yields and enhance the highest quality production and flavor during the growth and bloom stages of your potting soil grown plants. Trinity is a distinctive formula of complex carbohydrates and soy protein extracts combined to encourage plant vigor, reduce stress, rapidly accelerate growth and substantially increase yields. Trinity can be used with any nutrient program for increased micronutrient uptake.
  • A blend of select organic compounds designed for maximum effect as a catalyst for plant and rhizosphere nutrient uptake and growth
  • Can substantially increase yields and enhance the highest quality production and flavor during the growth and bloom stages of your potting soil-grown plants
  • A distinctive formula of complex carbohydrates and soy protein extracts
Anyone actually growing should be reading the labels with the right info on it, like on the package. Not relying on the description of what a company says a product does. Now it just sounds like you're reaching for some reason. Not sure what you have against Roots Organic, but clearly you don't like them and likely never even used the products. You haven't said anything about them that can't be said for other nutrient companies. Don't use their products. Easy. They meet my needs and I'll continue to use them until they don't.

Screenshot 20240412 124613 Gallery
Z

Zill

Hey zero,

Thanks for that product label. Did you read it? Look at fungi listed added to the bag. The mycorrhiza fungi listed are in imaginary concentrations.

The first listed, Funnelformis mosseae, is provided at 0.1 propagule/gram of stuff. Suck a joke. You need millions of popugules that can survive packaging and have decent shelf life so you are actually adding in numbers that can establish a relationship. At those numbers it can’t colonize.

I have relevant experience. When I read product labels it sort of pisses me off because it’s full of BS. Inexperienced, learning members, are being taken advantage of. That’s all. If you think stuff like this is worth the money they charge then use it.

Zill.

Zer0Tolerance

Zer0Tolerance

Hey zero,

Thanks for that product label. Did you read it? Look at fungi listed added to the bag. The mycorrhiza fungi listed are in imaginary concentrations.

The first listed, Funnelformis mosseae, is provided at 0.1 propagule/gram of stuff. Suck a joke. You need millions of popugules that can survive packaging and have decent shelf life so you are actually adding in numbers that can establish a relationship. At those numbers it can’t colonize.

I have relevant experience. When I read product labels it sort of pisses me off because it’s full of BS. Inexperienced, learning members, are being taken advantage of. That’s all. If you think stuff like this is worth the money they charge then use it.

Zill.

Yeah, I read the label and this is a Bloom nutrient, not a myco product. Regardless of how Funnelformis mosseae works and how much is needed, the amount of mycorrhiza fungi in this nutrient wasn't what I was after. If I wanted something that provided that as it's sole thing, I'd buy an appropriate product for mycorrhiza fungi, not this one. Appreciate the info on fungi populations and such though.

Z

Zill

No biggie Zero. It’s all good. But if you don’t care they add imaginary levels of mycorrhiza fungi why pay for it. I can assure you they are charging you big time. The rest are simple salts.

Hope you have a nice sunny weekend.

Zer0Tolerance

Zer0Tolerance

No biggie Zero. It’s all good. But if you don’t care they add imaginary levels of mycorrhiza fungi why pay for it. I can assure you they are charging you big time. The rest are simple salts.

I can't comment on the 'imaginary numbers' as I won't validate that comment. However, I initially started using it because it came with a bunch of used grow equipment I bought when I first started. I keep using it because the results have proven to work for me and my grow style. The cost is quite reasonable. I can find the grow for $13 and bloom for $25 for 3lb bags at the grow store near me and that size will last year.

You have a great weekend as well

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Roots dry amendments are very inexpensive and easy to use, you really only need the veg and bloom, the rest are mostly unnecessary. I use it on my outdoor plants, I bought 2 large bags 3 years ago and I still have plenty, the pots get a tablespoon or 2 each week, I use a little humic acid to help it break down. Then just water with the hose. It's the stuff I recommend to most new growers

Z

Zill

The guys are fans of the Roots fertilizer program and have good results using that product. Its a good discussion. It isn’t a matter of trust. That stuff won’t hurt you. It might make the wallet thinner but like DreamFox says a bag has lasted a long time. But, by that time any bacterium or fungi added is long gone.

StalkerAF

StalkerAF

I follow a weekly feed schedule from their website feeding recommendations but only use what’s suggested per gallon or go with 1 or two teaspoons less. I recently starting brewing the tea and find that to be much more simpler. I have not over cooked any grow following their recommendations though.

I think good amendmened soil with brewing tea is the way to go for me in the future

Z

Zill

PJ,

A novice, excellent. Not trying to be cute.

Tell us about your plant gardening, cannabis experience so we we can help you. Not sure what you need. Walk to the light.

S

SquaadFather

If you believe this dribble, copied below, describing a RO product I’m selling fur coat in July we should talk about.

Roots Organics Trinity Bio Catalyst is a blend of select organic compounds designed for maximum effect as a catalyst for plant and rhizosphere nutrient uptake and growth. Trinity is a universal nutrient supplement that can substantially increase yields and enhance the highest quality production and flavor during the growth and bloom stages of your potting soil grown plants. Trinity is a distinctive formula of complex carbohydrates and soy protein extracts combined to encourage plant vigor, reduce stress, rapidly accelerate growth and substantially increase yields. Trinity can be used with any nutrient program for increased micronutrient uptake.
  • A blend of select organic compounds designed for maximum effect as a catalyst for plant and rhizosphere nutrient uptake and growth
  • Can substantially increase yields and enhance the highest quality production and flavor during the growth and bloom stages of your potting soil-grown plants
  • A distinctive formula of complex carbohydrates and soy protein extracts
Again, look at the roots website. Trinity is kelp, molasses, and wetting agent. Seems to be a microbe food, similar to recharge without the microbes? combined with their buddah grow (Nitrogen rich guano) or the buddah bloom (phosphorus rich guano and phosphate rock) it makes an organic liquid nutrient solution. Do you shop for nutes on walmart? no wonder you're getting awful descriptions...

S

SquaadFather

I can't comment on the 'imaginary numbers' as I won't validate that comment. However, I initially started using it because it came with a bunch of used grow equipment I bought when I first started. I keep using it because the results have proven to work for me and my grow style. The cost is quite reasonable. I can find the grow for $13 and bloom for $25 for 3lb bags at the grow store near me and that size will last year.

You have a great weekend as well
i picked up 9lb bags of each for $29 on sale a little bit ago! this stuff lasts forever compared to bottles. I'm loving water only so far too. If i ever do go back to salts, it will be something simple like jacks in 100% coco.

Top Bottom