ROUND 2: Ben Derdundat ,The Under Current & 30,000 watts.... The Evolution Continues

• Thread starter Ben Derdundat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NugNation

Thanks man I checked it out. They might be similar in function but the vortex seems more like a gimmick to me. All it talks about is energizing your water, whatever the fuck that means.

On OmniEnviro they have a product you put somewhere in your recirculating water line (would easily retrofit to go on the UC) and all your water passes through it constantly, you could also probably place it between the res and the epicenter but why not have the water moving over it continuously? On Omni's site they even have a CNN bit where they get testimonials from some pretty big time ag farmers. The omnienviro product seems like a legit ag product, whereas the vortex just seems like a toy. check it out for yourself!

HG23

HG23

What's crackin' BD? Happy new year! Just thought I'd bump up my favorite thread in anticipation of an update. Have you picked up any new Growtronix equipment?

U

UCtestn

FUCK Growtronix. Customer support sucks and software is flacky... I have 3k worth of growtronix shit ready for the next bong fire!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
FUCK Growtronix. Customer support sucks and software is flacky... I have 3k worth of growtronix shit ready for the next bong fire!

100% Agreed...Growtronix customer support sucks balls..Cant even say they suck balls they dont even do that...JACK :evilgrin0040:

M

MediMary

Thanks man I checked it out. They might be similar in function but the vortex seems more like a gimmick to me. All it talks about is energizing your water, whatever the fuck that means.

On OmniEnviro they have a product you put somewhere in your recirculating water line (would easily retrofit to go on the UC) and all your water passes through it constantly, you could also probably place it between the res and the epicenter but why not have the water moving over it continuously? On Omni's site they even have a CNN bit where they get testimonials from some pretty big time ag farmers. The omnienviro product seems like a legit ag product, whereas the vortex just seems like a toy. check it out for yourself!
I was actually thinking of the imploder, not vortex.
here is a video on it.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfUhvmsGHws[/YOUTUBE]

Edit.

Looks like imploder and vortex are similar, and the omnienvrio is different.
Hopefully some of the farmers will do as ben and do some tests, I find this test with the oxy-gen so interesting/.
+rep ben

HG23

HG23

Wellll alrighty then! Ben, probably safer not to answer that question unless you hate Growtronix or have literally asked their customer service to 'service' you.

B

Baddog

That Imploder seams to have some interesting hydro applications! Kind of cool and interesting ideas!

Illmind

Illmind

Now that's a room. U ain't fuckin around out here, I like it. +K

N

NRG

BenDerDunDat
Looks like you have about done it all, what an amazing room, your like a scientist. Hands down the coolest thread I have seen on the farm since I have been here.
Amazing:sign0005::confused0054:

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Twitching from withdrawal. Need a fix of that sweet stuff big guy.

J

Jalisco Kid

Is there a big difference in the 2 grows in size of the the plants height or stems thickness,or health/size of root mass? JK

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

I bet he is....

http://i39.invalid.com/albums/e180/medusa_016/fail_sex1.jpg

Top Bottom