ROUND 2: Ben Derdundat ,The Under Current & 30,000 watts.... The Evolution Continues

• Thread starter Ben Derdundat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Mr.Ben Derdundat you are my hero I wanna be just like you when I grow up

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Oh Internet, you so funny. There's no way you can fail with House & Garden, Cool Coils and the UNDER CURRENT! Ben's THE MAN.

troll-face_design.png

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Hey now.. I failed just fantastically with H&G Undercurrent and Chiller..lol Ah yes.. See UCMENOW made a loaded comment so I had to reply with a great picture. Ben your stuff is stellar. Props to you big time!

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Nice Ben I'm loving the Oxy Gen glad I found someone using it before I spend the cash. I am subbed.
Do you think its worth the money ?
Do you think the uc is s good application for it ?

Happy growing !

K

KCD

This grow is an inspiration, Ben. thanks for taking the time to share the workings with us.
I am wondering where you got your reservoirs. I need the same type of stand up cone bottom reservoirs.
I'm hoping to copy your grow as much as possible.

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

Hey Ben,
Your grows are what brought me to thc farmer. They are amazing to watch un-fold. Hopefully you show more activity in the future.
Peace,
Ham

K

kicker

New grower here, I just read the whole thread and all I can say is wow. This is a very professional setup.

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

Been MIA for a while due to my son being born... I'm back on here again... Didn't finish this thread due to my priorities changing after my son was born.
I just wanted to thank everyone for your kind words and support. I greatly appreciate it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom