Round 2 - This time with Trustfall Genetics

• Thread starter 0ttomanfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

how do you stress test your products dude?...is there any stress testing on any of the lines you market here?@trustfall

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
how do you stress test your products dude?...is there any stress testing on any of the lines you market here?@trustfall
Maybe take a minute to look through everything Iā€™ve put into this site in my threads? It doesnā€™t get much more stress tested then in my hot dry rooms with zero vdp acknowledgment.
How bout letā€™s figure out what seeded before you jump to conclusions.

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

I asked a simple honest question bud.

no need to start jumping on ppl to defend anything.

I have my answer anyway..thankyou.

regards

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I asked a simple honest question bud.

no need to start jumping on ppl to defend anything.

I have my answer anyway..thankyou.

regards
And I gave you a simple answer. No one has tested my genetics more than me and they are all over this site. Nobody is jumping on anyone. Donā€™t be a šŸ¤”

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

you give me exact reasoning why tent breeders get no providence anywhere in the end.
you come across as rude as soon as you are questioned on anything and you try bully me with bullshit and fast comments..I checked you when I arrived here and told you don't start getting wide with me and the minute I question your stock practice you act guarded,rude and bully your advice as if you think you know better than everyone else.

the clown in here is you.....straight!!!šŸ™‚

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

.....and when a member of the public ask you a question after seeing a discerning grower suffer with genetics you made all you have to do is answer politely when asked a question.

you didn't even manage that...lololol..very troubling the attitude of this new breed of virtual charlatans waltzing through the net these days..you been marked in my book mr fall...I bid you good day.

don't want to get banned for being silly now do we...lololol

mods I apologise for asking a question and reacting on the answer.

I'm here with good intent for others...ppl making money with no foundation can do one.!!!!!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
and how do you stress test then????
I just explained but Iā€™ll try to do better. My rooms are high heat low humidity and I feed them all the same heavy feedings.
you give me exact reasoning why tent breeders get no providence anywhere in the end.
you come across as rude as soon as you are questioned on anything and you try bully me with bullshit and fast comments..I checked you when I arrived here and told you don't start getting wide with me and the minute I question your stock practice you act guarded,rude and bully your advice as if you think you know better than everyone else.

the clown in here is you.....straight!!!šŸ™‚
Where was I rude and bullying you? You decided to enter yourself into this convo nonchalantly acting as if my seeds donā€™t get tested. News flash pal, these seeds that ottoman was growing were testers from the beginning so you might want to check yourself.
And I donā€™t even know who you are or when you got here. Please link me to the post you ā€œcheckedā€me in. And there was never any advice bullied to you, are you some kind of pee-on or something? šŸ˜‚
.....and when a member of the public ask you a question after seeing a discerning grower suffer with genetics you made all you have to do is answer politely when asked a question.

you didn't even manage that...lololol..very troubling the attitude of this new breed of virtual charlatans waltzing through the net these days..you been marked in my book mr fall...I bid you good day.

don't want to get banned for being silly now do we...lololol

mods I apologise for asking a question and reacting on the answer.

I'm here with good intent for others...ppl making money with no foundation can do one.!!!!!
Iā€™m here minding my own business pal checking in on people who grow my gear, because if there was a problem Iā€™ll be happy to replace ottomans beans with something else. The OP said he was still happy with the results. These seeds were not sold as a finished project in packaging. If youā€™re not interested in my gear why are you here? Nobody here is waltzing through the net either you little troll. I mind my own business and people approach me because of the evidence Iā€™ve shown in my threads as to whatā€™s possible to gain from my seeds.

0ttomanfarmer

0ttomanfarmer

Hey ottoman so what strain do you think caused the seeds? Was there early herms showing in the lowers?
Funny you say that about the Garyā€™s because I have 3, 1 small bud pheno which is the tastiest, then a super shiner with good yield and great hash return very tasty but slightly behind the small bud one.
Then I got a banger thatā€™s tasty and frosty not sure what to keep šŸ˜‚
PM started it all imo.
I cant tell you for sure what caused the problem. I pulled the nanner from the PM as u suggested, did watch for other nanners and couldnt see any.

This little sketch show the position of the plants in the tent. Last row left corner was WR#6 for example.
SFV |
__________________________________|

So as you can see the SFV are around the PM. Those with the pm got most seeds. Either due to bein close ( but why have the GarryĀ“s no seeds then? ) or its genetics, or its stress by me somehow.

this questions i got in my head:
1.) Is the Pure Michigan a bit more sensitive then the other strains ? Cuz she showed a nanner first.
2.) Do the SFVĀ“s tend to herm or did i stress them to much?
3.) Can a clone make seeds(seeds, not one bagseed), while the mother didnt ?
4.) Can a change of light starting-time and end-time cause such stress, because we changed a timer?

For the GPĀ“s i would say keep the heavy hitter, after all it was the hardest hitting plant from my grow. For the taste i had only fuel phenos until now, but one was stinkier for sure but not as strong. I can confirm what you say with the phenos. The new one (3rd) looks best but lacks in yield. Didnt try it yet, want to cure it longer before i taste it.
I have two new ones in the next run, looking forward to them already :)

0ttomanfarmer

0ttomanfarmer

@Vegguerilla

I dont think its your question on which he reacted, it is the kind of how you pronounced/emphasized it...
I knew i was buying tester seeds and the risks involved to that ;)

Next time when a plant shows me a nanner she is out of the tent! Easy going...

Top Bottom