Round Two: Clone And Seeds ;)

• Thread starter mrskush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Yeah total first time harvesting. I debated how to do it and most things I read said a wet trim was easy for noob but I have my other girl who will be ready in a month and I'll have to try a dry trim on her. It was a sticky mess trimming haha
Awesome glad to hear, sticky mess it is.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Is this an autoflower strain? Ive got 9 planted 12 days old
You have this strain? No not autoflower, barely heard much about it though. Someone here said something about divine genetics. I got my cuts from a friend, he claims it's a clone only phenotype but I don't know about that. Just great genetics, close noding, frosty, and I gave a little bit of abuse to my ladies.

katelyn

katelyn

You have this strain? No not autoflower, barely heard much about it though. Someone here said something about divine genetics. I got my cuts from a friend, he claims it's a clone only phenotype but I don't know about that. Just great genetics, close noding, frosty, and I gave a little bit of abuse to my ladies.
Ya the strain came from a cargiver in maine. All bag seed and all femenized have sprouted about 12 before these ones but ran into bad aphid issAll. This was one about 40 days into flower id say beggining of major infestation. And these are the knew cookies plants besides the 3 in the same pot those are an experiment

20161212 203647
20161019 091825
katelyn

katelyn

I would watch out for bagseed "femonized" seeds, 9 times out of 10 all that is hermie seeds that aren't very stable. Watch out for male nanners.
Ya thanks. I keep a close eye on anything not feminized or iffy..out of like 12 pmants no males or hermies

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Ya thanks. I keep a close eye on anything not feminized or iffy
Keep a closer eye on the feminized. Regular seeds will pronounce themselves of which sex they are. Just saying, pollen male sacks, I've only had problems with fem seeds or hermie Shit. Just takes one rogue male pollen sack. Actually pulled my blue cooks (day 55) and everything in my flower room much earlier then needed, because I decided to grow out bagseed and rogue pollen sacks killed me. still got great bud though.

katelyn

katelyn

Keep a closer eye on the feminized. Regular seeds will pronounce themselves of which sex they are. Just saying, pollen male sacks, I've only had problems with fem seeds or hermie Shit. Just takes one rogue male pollen sack. Actually pulled my blue cooks (day 55) and everything in my flower room much earlier then needed, because I decided to grow out bagseed and rogue pollen sacks killed me. still got great bud though.
Oh damn...see this will be my 4th grow so still learning lots. This is the most legit grow in a 4×4 tent with 1000led

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm def feeling your pain.. Did the same thing... But this looks like it's gonna be fire too anyway :)
I didn't heed the warnings
I didn't ...... cause I got high, cause I got high, cause I got high... I was gonna clean my room,, but then I got high...... lol...
That's where I went with that! Lol

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I'm def feeling your pain.. Did the same thing... But this looks like it's gonna be fire too anyway :)

I didn't ...... cause I got high, cause I got high, cause I got high... I was gonna clean my room,, but then I got high...... lol...
That's where I went with that! Lol
Hahahahaha yes! Took a failed crop to get that understood. Oh well more rosin and flower will still be good. Every once and a while, us stubborn growers have to learn the hard way.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Dry trimming is as simple as knocking the sugar leaves off with your finger into a jar for concentrate. Wet trimming makes your buds look funny and leaves alot of the leaf attached to the bud that would be easily removed dry.

mrskush

mrskush

Got high off my own supply :) very, very rewarding! Blue Cookie girl.is incredibly different and still petite but she's growing and no male parts spotted so that's good. Her calyxes are so different then my P.K. and barely the amount of hairs so far....hmm. well either I messed up or genetics?

20161217 070725
20161218 052101
20161218 053225
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Got high off my own supply :) very, very rewarding! Blue Cookie girl.is incredibly different and still petite but she's growing and no male parts spotted so that's good. Her calyxes are so different then my P.K. and barely the amount of hairs so far....hmm. well either I messed up or genetics?
Thats gonna be fire ... I would watch hardcore for nanners..... It has a kush look to it and is very frosty... As long as it dont hermie., you prob got a keeper there.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Not everyone can look like a supermodel, I think she is pretty.

Top Bottom