Rounders KKSCS1/UltraSonja/Ape Grow

• Thread starter rounders02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

coldnorth

looks great rounders :) i wouldent mind a hit of that :friday: hows the smell and taste? such a teaser hehe ;)

R

rounders02

thanks!:):passingjoint:she smells OH SO WONDERFUL:flower, she has a funk to her with a cherry tone.tranfer over to the taste very smooth,high is great!very heady,feel like ya want to get up and do something kind of herb,but if ya take a seat for a sec to watch t.v that sec can turn into an hour and will have ya stuck,the high is all over the place...and she a criper...dont relize how high are then BAM hits ya:confused0059:

C

coldnorth

sounds like your having a good time :) herb sounds excellent, tasty looking for sure

R

rounders02

i sure am:nod,really enjoying it:rock and going to keep her around for a while.....

P

punkadc

dank for sure!:rock i dont know how i missed those pix for so long...

R

rounders02

thanks Punkadc!no worries ya had alot on the plate with tharvest ya gotta be stoked..

R

rounders02

thanks alot forehead!got some more going along with a couple others,check it out at Rounders Grow Zone

R

rounders02

The White Fire is Sweet, it is pure Dank, got a couple going on now trying to find me that nice yeilder again..

S

sinlassemilla

yo

how did these turn out??
thanks astartes,BP:handshake..

Sup Koopa? i have done that before,i did take a cutting,not sure if going to run her again yet, do to space,and new stuff in the works, but i must say she is a beast!

it is on week 5 today

just pick up this Mass.SuperSkunk at the club a few days ago, not sure if real but very hopefull,can anybody,tell by looking at the pix of the clone..any info on it please chime in thanks..

Edit: stoner moment forgot:afroweed: the picture LOL!here ya go....

let me know

R

rounders02

was not sure about the cutting so never ran just tossed it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom