RP OG #18 WATERFARM Grow

• Thread starter Noob78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noob78

Noob78

Sorry for no updates just slow going right now, will post some later tonight or tomorrow. Just bought some lemon alien dawg yesterday so that and some blue dream seeds i'll get will be my next run before I run some crosses I will make.

stutter

stutter

hey noob i just cracked one of these and its going to be in a water farm scrog too so should be good to watch yours. disappointed to hear she's a slow vegger. i kind of was hoping to put her in my 1m x 1m space but looks like i will just jam her in my smaller 1 foot x 3 foot area.

i think you will find she veg's a little slow because its just an S1 of a particular OGkush. S1's always lack a little vigour IME they usually don't yield quite as well as the original plant either but thats not to say she won't still yield well

N

NewBudz

Well since there's other people poppin these beans, I figured I'd chime in.

Well, I have 8 seedlings right now, and 5 strains in those seedlings. They are about 2 weeks old now. Out of my 8 seedlings, the OG18 is super sensitive to nitrogen. It's first and second leaf sets are clawing a little and I haven't even fed yet. They are just in my seedling mix, it is only peat moss, compost, and worm castings.
With that being said, the OG18 is at least a little more vigorous than the other seedlings, it's pushin out leaf sets pretty quickly still despite the N toxicity.

Tha'ts about all I got for now... lol

Noob78

Noob78

Update day 50 something
IMG 0001
IMG 0002
IMG 0001
IMG 0002
IMG 0003
IMG 0004
IMG 0005

Noob78

Noob78

Just sent my order off for Lemon Alien Dawg yesterday and was wondering what to expect, meaning it will be there on the 3, 1 week exactly to the day of making the order and do i hear from them or what? thanks

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Just sent my order off for Lemon Alien Dawg yesterday and was wondering what to expect, meaning it will be there on the 3, 1 week exactly to the day of making the order and do i hear from them or what? thanks
you will get a payment received message..it will b to you quickly after your payment is received :D

Noob78

Noob78

Was wondering who has the best blue cheese by seed that you anyone has tried?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i dont know much about the cheese lines...but i know some one running divine genetics cheeto kush...cheese x bubba.
and it looks pretty f-n good if i could say...i hope some one posts up some good info

619ster

619ster

IMO Breeder's Choice has the best Blue Cheese. Eskobar calls it Cheeseberry. His Cheeseberry Haze is great as well, and fast flowering for a haze hybrid. I've had the Blue Cheese from Big Buddha as well and it just reminds me of Cheese with a sweeter taste. Definitely good though, but I've had hermie probs with Big Buddha gear on more than one occasion. And the G-Force I grew was throwing LOTS of seeds in the buds without even being pollinated (no males and no hermie's.... wierd). I REALLY want to get his Blueberry Sativa though. That's what's on my radar from Sannie's Shop next time I purchase from them. Also need me some more Dynasty gear. Professor P got mad breeding skills aswell!

Top Bottom