Rumble In The Jungle Rd. 2 Rival79 vs. Super Sour Skunk

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Awesome! The TSD and Purkle should be some fire. I got some Purkle 2.0 and 4 Corner Kush about to get popped soon. I will get new pics ups later. These SSS r looking off the hook. Thanx Hortilab! Come back when u can, Pauly.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Time for another update! I just got these babies into some new shoes. They r doing very well. I got a bunch of new pics of them for evey1 2 see. Let's get this party started.

My pics 946
My pics 947
My pics 948
My pics 949
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here's the last few babies! Hope u growers r doing some training. This jungle is gonna be rumbling very soon. They should sexing in the next week or so. Hope y'all r ready 2 rumble!

My pics
My pics 962
My pics 963
My pics 964
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
very nice:@) mack
What up Mack! Did u get ur beans going yet? I sure hope so! I'm getting a big head start on the competition. Last round, I ran into some probs. But this time has been pretty smooth. Best of luck in the rumble! Me and the Super Sour Skunk got a killer right hook. Watch out y'all. LMAO!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
All them pics and only 1 response! Whoa. I'm must be black listed or something. Lol. Jk. Fools must be busy gardening this winter. This thread is gonna blow up soon. Hold on 2 ur bongs and britches! I will be back soon with another update.

HortiLab

HortiLab

Hey RIVAL79, I am enjoying the show already and am totally sure this thread is gonna blow up soon!

Happy gardening & keep it green :)

215 User

215 User

Lookin good RIVAL79 ...good to see whats in store for these sour beasts.
Keep doin yo thang with the Hortilab gear! Got some in the mix as well.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey RIVAL79, I am enjoying the show already and am totally sure this thread is gonna blow up soon!

Happy gardening & keep it green :)
Glad u r liking the babies. Thanx again for ur generosity, Hortilab. I appreciate everything! I'm gonna top them and do some training soon. I will have new pics up after they show sex. Keep making awesome strains and I will keep growing them in my Jungle!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin good RIVAL79 ...good to see whats in store for these sour beasts.
Keep doin yo thang with the Hortilab gear! Got some in the mix as well.
Hey 215! I'm glad u could make it by my Super Sour Skunk grow. These babies r looking good and smelling even better! I can't wait to see how many girls and boys I find. These r def gonna be some funky fire! Come back and enjoy the show.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey all u Farmers! These babies r doing great. So far I found 2 males and 4 females. The rest should be sexing soon. I'm gonna top them and transplant after I find out there sex. These babies smell sour and skunky as fuck. The next round of flowers is looking good so far. I will get some new pics soon of the girls. Come back soon y'all.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up y'all. So I found 6 females and 4 males in my pack. Glad I got more than 1 lady this round. They all look similar. Some have more of a skunky smell, some sour and others a mix of both. I cant wait to get them into flower. They r topped and ready for transplanting. I will get some pics up later 2day after I water them.

HortiLab

HortiLab

Thanks for the updates! Looking forward to see some pics of your plants RIVAL79!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanks for the updates! Looking forward to see some pics of your plants RIVAL79!
No prob. Thanx for dropping by my Jungle. I will get some pics of them after I water 2nite. These girls r beautiful. Def gonna b some Super Sour Skunk. This shit will live up 2 it's name for sure! They stink in veg so bad. Thanx again for the chance to Rumble in the Jungle, Hortilab and Logic!

G

greenkeeper

hi RIVAL79
1. of all, really healthy dark green lookin babies u got there
2. may u got an update on it:cool
any new pics available maybe?

just curious :blush

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hi RIVAL79
1. of all, really healthy dark green lookin babies u got there
2. may u got an update on it:cool
any new pics available maybe?

just curious :blush
What up, GK! I will be posting new pics here in a few. About to snap some shots after I water them. I been super busy lately with my flowering plants. These girls r huge. They r ready to take cuts and flower ASAP. Check back in a few hours!

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:talking
looking good brother and those are some huge leaves for such a small plant, can you get some shots of the branching in your next up-date?...love the fact that your getting that skunky smell so early on with these!!.
very nice:talking

Top Bottom