Rumble In The Jungle Rd. 2 Rival79 vs. Super Sour Skunk

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Killer "Super Sour Skunk" pics RIVAL79! Looking forward to your havest pics!
Thanx a lot , Hortilab! I got more pics goin up 2day. Hope all is well in your garden. I can't wait to get those Sour Pink Grapefruit beans.

mack 10

mack 10

Great update, what a diference a few days make eh? Love that sour d bud spiral/foxtail on them fat buds;) Very nice indeed. mack.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Great update, what a diference a few days make eh? Love that sour d bud spiral/foxtail on them fat buds;) Very nice indeed. mack.
Thanx a lot, Mack! I love the way they fox tail also. I have a few more to cut down then I will get them chop pics up. Come back soon, bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Ding Ding Ding!

Round 2 is over here @ the Funk Lab. These girls were huge and I cant wait to see how much they yeild. They turned some nice colors during the flush also. I kept the room pretty chill as well. They only thing was that a few phenos popped some nanners! I wont be keeping these girls around unfortunately. Thanx for eveything Hortilab! Here's Pheno #10.
My pics 1379
My pics 1381
My pics 1382
My pics 1383

P

paulycali

Hells yeah very nice! You killed it again :)

Great work putting together this strain Horti and great job RIVAL79

Going to be tasty!!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Once again very nice RIVAL!! How did you like the smoke!?
Smoke was awesome! I had a great time growing this strain. Hope all is well at Hortilab. Ia def can't wait to GrowMaster more of ur gear. I def want those StarBud still.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hells yeah very nice! You killed it again :)

Great work putting together this strain Horti and great job RIVAL79

Going to be tasty!!!
Hey Pauly! How u doin? Good I hope. How'd ur girls come out, bro? I will stop by ur thread and say hi. See ya around the Farm.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
When is this contest gonna be done? I hope every1 is done with their grows by now! I'm ready for Round 3 of the Rumble. Lol.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
These ladies killed it outside also. Great strain all around. I will try 2 get some pics posted soon. Hope all is well, Hortilab!

HortiLab

HortiLab

These ladies killed it outside also. Great strain all around. I will try 2 get some pics posted soon. Hope all is well, Hortilab!

Hey RIVAL79,

happy to hear that you liked the Super Sour Skunk´s outdoor performance, too! Looking forward to see some pics :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey RIVAL79,

happy to hear that you liked the Super Sour Skunk´s outdoor performance, too! Looking forward to see some pics :)
No prob. Thank u, Hortilab! I been waiting for this contest to finish up. I wanna run them Sour Pink Grapefruit next. Looking forward to Rd. 3 of the Rumble!

P

paulycali

Pheno #4 all the way!

They all super nice but i think she stands out from the rest for sure

How was the smoke?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Pheno #4 all the way!

They all super nice but i think she stands out from the rest for sure

How was the smoke?
Yo Pauly. That shit was fire. I really like Pheno #4 and #10. We put 12 of them outside and they killed shit. Huge ass plants! I'm always happy with Hortilab's gear. I'm excite to see how the StarBerry and Sour Power come out. See ya around the Farm, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Hortilab! What's up with the prizes from this contest? Hit me up, when u get a chance!

Latest posts

Top Bottom