Rumble in the jungle! Rival79 vs. Sour amnesia!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yo RIVAL79, mal is right, the outdoor season is progressing fast.

But if you transplant your girl asap, u will be rocking her in that 30 gallon smart pot! :harvest:
Thanx for stopping by. I decided noyt 2 put her into a pot that big. Not much cash! I got some 15 gal pot. I might have the cash to put them in them instead.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up guys and gals! This Sour Amnesia is off the hook outside. Really good growth structure in this girl. I wish I had more girls to compare her 2! She is gonna yeild some serious dank. Here is a new pic for the masses!

Sa16
HortiLab

HortiLab

I got some 15 gal pot. I might have the cash to put them in them instead.

Hey Rival...your "Sour Amnesia" is looking good in that cali sunshine. But IMO transplant asap!
I am sure you wont regret the investment in some extra soil come harvest time!

:sun

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for ur opinion, Hortilab! Im super broke. Waiting to crop some other plants soon. Got so much goin on. I hope, I can get them transplanted. If not, I will be happy no matter what. This plant clones really well. I kept a few, just in case! She might be a winner.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up! This girls is a tall glass o water. Hehehe! She is finnally starting to flower. I got some cuts off her goin inside as well. Here is a few new pics of this gal. Tell me whatcha think.

Sa1 flower
Sa1 bud
HortiLab

HortiLab

Looking good RIVAL~!

Looking forward to see her in full flower!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
She's Beautiful

She looks very happy and healthy, those clones will come in handy me thinky

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good RIVAL~!

Looking forward to see her in full flower!
Thanx for stopping thru, Hortilab! This girl is coming along good. She is taking a minute to kick into flower. I really like the structure on her tho. I hope my clones make fire inside as well. I will to the earlier next time. Come on back soon. I will have new pics up this weekend. Thanx again for the chance to grow this lovely lady.

HortiLab

HortiLab

Greetings RIVAL79, you are welcome! Curious how your "Sour Amnesia" lady is coming along? Any new pics?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Hortilab! My lady was loving the Cali sunshine then it met the Cali rain. I had to take her down 2day. She was stacking up nice. I hope it's some soaring Sativa. I got some cuts coming back from a friend. Hope she blows my mind inside! I will get some pics up of dry nugs. Thanx for the chance to run this strain. I definitely hope u put mor of these beans out on the market. I want more of these beans for sure I can't wait to pop them StarBud beans as well.

HortiLab

HortiLab

Hey RIVAL79, sorry to hear about that cali rain...hope she still produced some nice nugs for you!
Definitely looking forward to your dry nug shots & future "Sour Amnesia" indoor runs!!

Thanks for your support!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx Hortilab! I got her drying right now. We will see how the herb turns out. I think it will turn out fire. I love me a good Sativa in the morning with my coffee. I would like to get more of these beans. Good luck with all future releases. Peace and Happy Harvests!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Holy shit Hortilab! U def got a winner in this strain. I wish she would have reached her full potential tho. Really a smooth, soaring head high. I believe she was the Amnesia pheno. I can't wait til the next contest gets underway. See u in the jungle!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I told u guys I would get up some dry shots. It sux I couldnt get them up b4 the contest ended. Damn internet! But just for kicks! Here is my outdoor Sour Amnesia. This is some really good sativa. I love taking bong hits of this herb for breakfast! Thanx Hortilab.

Sour amnesia bowl
Sour amnesia nug
Sour amnesia nug pile
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx Mack! This shit is some serious dank. Makes me all wired up! That's why I toke her in the morning. Get the day started right. I can't wait to see what her friends got in store for me. See u in the jungle!

HortiLab

HortiLab

Mhhh...that looks like one delicious bowl of "Sour Amnesia" buds! GREAT outdoor buds! Well done RIVAL79!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Mhhh...that looks like one delicious bowl of "Sour Amnesia" buds! GREAT outdoor buds! Well done RIVAL79!
I got a lil over 6 oz off her in a 4 gal pot. The smoke was so tasty. Thanx again, Hortilab!

P

paulycali

Very nice RIVAL79! Job well done

That looks like a mighty tasty bowl of cereal. My cereal dont look like that LOL! Great pics for sure and the meds look great. Glad that sour amnesia was worth all your hard work and you got yourself a nice big bowl of her. Good shit for sure!

You keep her around? She looks worthy for sure

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
PHP:
Very nice RIVAL79! Job well done

That looks like a mighty tasty bowl of cereal. My cereal dont look like that LOL! Great pics for sure and the meds look great. Glad that sour amnesia was worth all your hard work and you got yourself a nice big bowl of her. Good shit for sure!

You keep her around? She looks worthy for sure
I did loose my cuts of her but I gifted a few out so I'm hoping to get her back. My Super Sour Skunk r looking great tho. Best of luck with ur beans! Hope u kept ur SA around the garden.

Top Bottom