russet mites

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yes ken you can soil drench an spray your plant's as well! I shared this product with some close friends because I believe in it so much I already have enough sliver hair in my head lol but I feel everyone needs to know about it the conserve SC is a amazing products that isn't deadly like avid an will save your whole grow!

Bjamiam

Bjamiam

I'm not going to come on here and lie to anyone. I've used just about every insecticide product out there. This is the first time since I started growing 5 years ago that I have been bug free and it's all been with minimal effort. I was using organics, oils, ogbiowar, nasty chemicals. Even some of the nasty chems don't work, Triazicide was one of them. The organic's was a lot of work, I had to spray atleast once a week and I was still getting bugs. Some of the nasty chems did work but I was exposing myself to harmful chemicals and they needed to be reapplied regularly. The Conserve SC is pretty safe and it has the knockdown power I'm looking for that only comes from those nasty chemicals.

Next time someone comes on here and says,"Help! What should I do? I have bugs!" Either buy the Conserve and fix the problem or mess with BS soaps and oils that 90% of the pack uses.
Hey nightmarevreature, You're talking about russet mites correct? I imagine everybody here can obliterate spider mites in their sleep but these russets are a different story, Since they hide in the flowers ( still earlyish in outdoor) can I spray conserve sc into flowers? Can i use in conjunction with caps foliar spray and met 52??

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
My mite damaged taco leaves are starting to fall off :)
Apples293

N

nightmarecreature

Hey nightmarevreature, You're talking about russet mites correct? I imagine everybody here can obliterate spider mites in their sleep but these russets are a different story, Since they hide in the flowers ( still earlyish in outdoor) can I spray conserve sc into flowers? Can i use in conjunction with caps foliar spray and met 52??

As I said many times, it kills ANY bug! You dont need anything else. Yes, spray in full flower. You need to read, all this has been covered.

Bjamiam

Bjamiam

has the possibility of a few stragglers living and harming your crop after harvest been covered? is there a post harvest protocol for russets?

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

All you will need to spray is the conserve SC @Bjamiam to get rid of your russet mite problem! An I believe the question about spraying in flower has already been answered by @Canappa in a earlier post! Yes you can spray in flower if needed

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
has the possibility of a few stragglers living and harming your crop after harvest been covered? is there a post harvest protocol for russets?
Thats a legit question I guess..I dont know..but
If your buds are infested with russets when you harvest..
those buds are probably not worth harvesting
I have heard of "stories" about russet living on seeds (that spiderguy)..I dont believe it.

@kolah wrote in his thread that he read they dont live long off the plant.

K

kolah

That was for broad mites and cyclamen mites and I think it would depend of what is around for the little fuckers to feed on. From my reading it appears they need LIVE plants for food. I am unsure if that applies to russet mites.

K

kolah

Hey Ken, my neighbor called me, asked me to come over to look at his 40 Sour D plants as he thinks something is wrong. "something wrong????"

One look from far away I saw spider webs everywhere and wilted friggin plants. I stopped in my tracks and fucking ran home , lol. I called him on my phone told him he had a serious infest of spider mites. and to burn and clean everything with bleach, ...

I also told him to stay away from my house and my goddamn garden, lol.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Hey Ken, my neighbor called me, asked me to come over to look at his 40 Sour D plants as he thinks something is wrong. "something wrong????"

One look from far away I saw spider webs everywhere and wilted friggin plants. I stopped in my tracks and fucking ran home , lol. I called him on my phone told him he had a serious infest of spider mites. and to burn and clean everything with bleach, ...

I also told him to stay away from my house and my goddamn garden, lol.

hahah. yeah, that's the ticket. A fire that will fix it.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
round up will work wonders, there is not any smoke to make the fire dept come snooping around.

Top Bottom