S1 / R1 Kush Micro Grow

• Thread starter stellar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stellar

stellar

hello everyone, i'm new to thcfarmer and would like to make a small contribution to this great forum with a photo diary of a micro-grow i'm currently doing! probably a mildly entertaining experience at best, but perhaps someone will find it interesting :woot:

i've been growing on and off since around 1997, in a place under severe prohibition. clandestine outdoor ops in the beginning and later on indoors. i lacked alot of knowledge for my first proper indoor grow but found immense help from a website called overgrow, i'm sure many people here know it from back then. i learned some useful techniques like topping, low-stress training and growing in coco from the og's on there:) it was a goldmine of information sharing.

i have since become decent at growing, although i still manage to mess up in the grow room occasionally. like on the last grow all of the plants hermied. pretty sure the temps were too high for them and they got stressed out. either way, i found 13 seeds that i planted to see if i could grow out at least one nice, semi-stable plant to clone. all seeds germinated quickly, if anyone is interested you can see the beginning of the experiment here:

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/scmk-x-sfv-ogk-x-chem-91-pollen-spree.81949/

they've been growing under a 200w flouro and will switch to either a 600w hps or 600w led for flowering. they are grown in small 0.8 gallon buckets in passive hydroponics (perlite res with coco medium). i grow them small because of limited space and also since i'm not even sure if it's going to be worth the effort with a larger setup.

the original seeds were socal master kush x chemdog 91 skva and sfv og kush x chemdog 91 skva. not sure of the makeup of my s1/r1 seeds but there should at least be some chem in there:woot: the plants all looked very similar in the beginning but now have developed some different characteristics, mainly stretchy vs squat as pictured below.

31 days from planting the seeds. #2 #7 and #9.

here we go

S1  r1 kush micro grow
S1  r1 kush micro grow 2
S1  r1 kush micro grow 3
S1  r1 kush micro grow 4
S1  r1 kush micro grow 5
S1  r1 kush micro grow 6
S1  r1 kush micro grow 7

str8smokn

str8smokn

Nice, I like the Stainless steel and black tile in the first set of pics and then the jump to white on white was a shock..
The ladies are looking healthy and like they are enjoying life..
STR8

stellar

stellar

haha.. yeah i hear you, it was just easier too shoot w the all white background.. lol.
thanx for looking @str8smokn, and commenting! it'll get more exciting when flowering, i hope..

Nice, I like the Stainless steel and black tile in the first set of pics and then the jump to white on white was a shock..
The ladies are looking healthy and like they are enjoying life..
STR8

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

haha sweet @MIKEZILLA! thanx, great to have you here! not a lot going on, still in veg but have to flip soon. already way past a "micro" grow :drunk2:

here are some photos from today:

the grow area, shuffled some plants around

View attachment 609909
View attachment 609910

View attachment 609911
View attachment 609912

View attachment 609913
Looking proper....I run my seedlings in small pots for a good while than go to a 1gal for remainder of veg and than bloom them like that...taking a cut or 2 of ea....of course ya never know...you let em grow out natural it appears...I mainline for the most part but once in a while let em grow out natural...thanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom