Saddest day of my life .... Boston marathon

• Thread starter masshole61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
masshole61

masshole61

I may bitch about our government , I may bitch about some stupid archaic laws that are imposed on people like us ( as an example), but at the end of the day, I love my country I love my state , I love my city and I'm proud to be an American . I am absolutely sickened by what transpired today at the Boston marathon. I have friends who had family there who are absolutely terrified for their loved ones. I can't believe what I'm seeing in my own back yard. My heart goes out to the families of the injured and lost. This can never happen again.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Get used to it
Pretty shitty response

This wound is still fresh

And yes it happens around the world but rarely somewhere that was once the greatest place to live

Because of this countries currently divided state and its financial issues we are an easy target

I just hope we still have the balls to do what's right to the individuals responsible in this tragedy. If it were up to me they would be dismembered like there victims.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Not a shitty response at all. Its reality bro. The price of freedom anymore. Sorry but been numb to it for a while. Sorry for peoples loss....but get used to it. '96 Atlanta Olympics, OK City, Columbine, Aurora, Newtown, and many more. Its been happening for a long time. So to say it rarely happens here.....id have to disagree

If they are caught they will be in the legal system for years and youll be paying for it via taxation. And once again....get used to it

squiggly

squiggly

Patton Oswalt posted this on facebook and I found it extremely poignant and appropriate:

Boston. Fucking horrible.

I remember, when 9/11 went down, my reaction was, "Well, I've had it with humanity."

But I was wrong. I don't know what's going to be revealed to be behind all of this mayhem. One human insect or a poisonous mass of broken sociopaths.

But here's what I DO know. If it's one person or a HUNDRED people, that number is not even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population on this planet. You watch the videos of the carnage and there are people running TOWARDS the destruction to help out. (Thanks FAKE Gallery founder and owner Paul Kozlowski for pointing this out to me). This is a giant planet and we're lucky to live on it but there are prices and penalties incurred for the daily miracle of existence. One of them is, every once in awhile, the wiring of a tiny sliver of the species gets snarled and they're pointed towards darkness.

But the vast majority stands against that darkness and, like white blood cells attacking a virus, they dilute and weaken and eventually wash away the evil doers and, more importantly, the damage they wreak. This is beyond religion or creed or nation. We would not be here if humanity were inherently evil. We'd have eaten ourselves alive long ago.

So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, "The good outnumber you, and we always will."

B

bckwht

Every time there's a shooting/bomb, there usually was a drill or some shit...call me a weirdo but I didn't even blink when my girl mentioned it, I said that's sad for those families but I already felt it wasn't a genuine attack or whatever...wonder what the next one will be? I also saw a surgeon being interviewed and he seemed odd and fake just like the medical examiner from the sandy hook thing..also everyone Anderson copper interviewed had a very detailed story for being such a panic situation, prob those homeland security actors or whatever they are

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Unfortunately cannarado is right we will see more and more of it,If you beleive guns are a problem just wait until they cant get them and they step it up to IEDs,why kill just one with a trigger pull when you can wipe out hundreds with a bomb made from simple kitchen objects?Im thinking we should ban pressure cookers or at least have a criminal background check before you can buy one.A fucking whack job is a whack job no matter where he is from,boston or baghdad,its insanely hard to defend against it.Prayers for the people affected by this,i have a shit ton of relatives very near(waltham) including my kid who is on staff at BU and i was standing in copley square a few short weeks ago,bostonians are good peeps very sad to see it happen there.

U

Underground

The conspiracy theory bullshit is annoying. This is 1/2 away from me... The same stupidity driving dumbasses to blame 9/11 on the gov't will do the same here. People of differing political parties are willing to believe and spread the dumbest shit because they don't like the other party. Being neutral it's easy to see. And disheartening. I hope this scumbag is found, but part of me hopes he gets captured outside of the US.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Multiple people should be held accountable how could just one person be responsible

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

THERE WAS A BOMB DRILL DURING THE BOMBING.. HOW COME NO ONES TALKING BOUT THAT?
Douchy? ^^^ Conspiracy Theory? ^^^ What do you call A conspiracy theory when it is true?
What ever lets you rest easy... Believe it. It will not change the truth.

Sandy Hook Shooting: Active-Shooter Drill Confirmed by Law Enforcement Raises Suspicion of False Flag Operation

ttystikk

ttystikk

Whomever is responsible will see justice- ours or whatever judges us after we're gone.

I see hope here, everyone rushing in to help, the words and deeds of support coming from near and far. We do not live in Bagdad; if we did, people would leave those of an opposing clan or religion to die in the street. Not here- by the time ambulances got to the scene, most had already received triage and treatment. By 'bystanders'...

We live in a dangerous world. The most dangerous part of it is us. So is the most hopeful.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

whats douchy is name calling and adding nothing
peace
ez
I add plenty to this site as it shifts to a newer crowd of misinformed non reasearching people im finding. Just calling it as i see it

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Whomever is responsible will see justice- ours or whatever judges us after we're gone.

I see hope here, everyone rushing in to help, the words and deeds of support coming from near and far. We do not live in Bagdad; if we did, people would leave those of an opposing clan or religion to die in the street. Not here- by the time ambulances got to the scene, most had already received triage and treatment. By 'bystanders'...

We live in a dangerous world. The most dangerous part of it is us. So is the most hopeful.
Words to live by ttystikk... We have the ability to do great things for each other, and by the same token, we do that which is deplorable and unthinkable to each other on A daily basis... and don't even blink an eye. Where is the line drawn and by who? Every one is not Happy with the current situation of things and their voices are silenced to put it mildly and to think that there is not those among us that will resort to violence and anarchy to promote change is just naive...

Latest posts

Top Bottom