Saddest day of my life .... Boston marathon

• Thread starter masshole61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I hope whoever is behind this doesn't think they get credit for humane response....that whole chaos theory of destruction stimulating activity.... If any organization is behind this, than Boston was just the slide of hand....
Regardless so sad to experience as a nation

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I don't want to get used to it, but the behaviour continues.
Symptoms of a sick society... all anyone can think to do about it is become facebook activists, or berate each other for feeling too sad not feeling sad enough

I also appreciated what Oswalt had to say on the matter- folks reacting positively in the face of this shit should be the headlines- not some half blown up crying and bleeding kid on the cover of Time- exploitive. It's akin- in my mind- to the vigilante groups in Mexico taking up arms and protecting themselves and their neighborhoods against the cartels... you don't hear about it in this country until those vigilantes kidnap the local corrupt police chief or sheriff and demand an accountable enforcement agency come in and deal with them.

If we heard more about the positive social reaction to these things instead of being inundated with exploitive fear mongering- I think the criminal/sociopath would think differently. They are doing this type of indiscriminate actions for the negative response it garners.. or psychologists might suggest as much... no demands no clear intent....

Also....If only prisonplanet/infowars is reporting the "drill" angle you better look into their sources.... and since they provide none (far as I saw) for that most current article implying such in Boston- I am weary of their own form of fear mongering. My paranoid side was thinking- ok if this was bullshit- what else is going on (the focus should be on) that this has drawn attention away from? Maybe nothing- maybe the focus should be on the unravelling of American sanity

R

red x

ya new crowd,
ive only been on here since 2008
but whatever, you want to name call its cool
enjoy
ez

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Not a shitty response at all. Its reality bro. The price of freedom anymore. Sorry but been numb to it for a while. Sorry for peoples loss....but get used to it. '96 Atlanta Olympics, OK City, Columbine, Aurora, Newtown, and many more. Its been happening for a long time. So to say it rarely happens here.....id have to disagree

If they are caught they will be in the legal system for years and youll be paying for it via taxation. And once again....get used to it
The problem is they get what they want with all the news going on and on .. There gloating ! Just like the shootings publicity and more do it ...Our press needs to find constructive things things to help not more gory details they thrive on ......Just my 2 cents Medusa

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

I don't want to get used to it, but the behaviour continues.
Symptoms of a sick society... all anyone can think to do about it is become facebook activists, or berate each other for feeling too sad not feeling sad enough

I also appreciated what Oswalt had to say on the matter- folks reacting positively in the face of this shit should be the headlines- not some half blown up crying and bleeding kid on the cover of Time- exploitive. It's akin- in my mind- to the vigilante groups in Mexico taking up arms and protecting themselves and their neighborhoods against the cartels... you don't hear about it in this country until those vigilantes kidnap the local corrupt police chief or sheriff and demand an accountable enforcement agency come in and deal with them.

If we heard more about the positive social reaction to these things instead of being inundated with exploitive fear mongering- I think the criminal/sociopath would think differently. They are doing this type of indiscriminate actions for the negative response it garners.. or psychologists might suggest as much... no demands no clear intent....

Also....If only prisonplanet/infowars is reporting the "drill" angle you better look into their sources.... and since they provide none (far as I saw) for that most current article implying such in Boston- I am weary of their own form of fear mongering. My paranoid side was thinking- ok if this was bullshit- what else is going on (the focus should be on) that this has drawn attention away from? Maybe nothing- maybe the focus should be on the unravelling of American sanity
I can relate to a All that you say but to try and deny the truth because it is from "prisonplanet/infowars" is just that, denying the truth. From the same page / same posting, don't you believe what your own government is telling you? It's in black and white man...Click the link and read it. Check the time and date and confirm that what you deny...

Active Shooter Drill
The official government website for the state of Connecticut (ct.gov) lists the drill on their calendar;
12/14 9 AM – 4 PM FEMA L-366 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters

r3deyejedi

r3deyejedi

we are not supposed to "get used to it". the human race has for centuries now tried to "patch up" the "bugs" that come from what we believe to be advances. we invented the bullet-proof vest but still haven't stopped the intent that fires the bullet. we invade the lives of innocent wild animals for the sake of "conservation" but we can't seem to stop intervening in their lives (habitat destruction, overfishing, hunting, poaching, etc). this is a testament to the artificial social hierarchy imposed on us by the unjust powers that be who hold the financial, political, and media power. we are being conditioned on a mass scale to strive for wealth, beauty, conspicuous consumption, and ultimately the envy of others which keeps this vicious cycle moving. as long as this mass bullying continues, people will feel insecure, inadequate, desperate, and in some cases, psychotic. all of a sudden people fabricate delusional justifications of heinous crimes like this one in boston or goth kids at columbine couldn't take being bullied anymore and decided the only solution was massacre. every one of these freak incidents across the world and u.s. could serve as awakenings that we as a species are going viciously against the grain of our nature and purpose, which i believe is to nurture, preserve, care for, cultivate, and share. not just human life, but all life. bombers, terrorists, mass murderers, etc., what happened in their life to get them to that point? that moment where they justify a blatantly senseless and deplorable act. if we think prevention will stem from beefed-up security and surveillance, then we're no better than that cocksucker Big Brother. we must stop the intent. then no need for laws, veiled enslavement, borders, any of that shit. zion.

man am i stoned

squiggly

squiggly

The problem is they get what they want with all the news going on and on .. There gloating ! Just like the shootings publicity and more do it ...Our press needs to find constructive things things to help not more gory details they thrive on ......Just my 2 cents Medusa

"The Press" just plain old isn't the fucking press anymore.

It's a business venture.

Shit changed in the 70's when the last news corporations stopped taking government subsidies. Even those among you who hate the government can admit that it was better when the news had a legal responsibility to report FACTS and to remain unbiased.

Now there is just an allusion that they are unbiased, but there's no litmus test and no legal framework to hold them to any of what they say. It's a broken system.

The biggest problem is that so many folks don't see it. They think they can go on the internet and find out the truth. It's not just these isolated networks that are involved in this. It's EVERYWHERE. There are an extremely limited number of outlets out there who do their best to remain unbiased.

CNN was really the last bastion of that type of mentality in this country (even though they weren't perfect), and their ratings were dismal--now they've jumped on the bandwagon as well [we left them no choice] and the new age of American media has really begun. We're all in big trouble.

If you want real news, your best bet is to get it from Reuters or the AP (I'm partial to the Daily Show and Colbert myself, but there certainly is a liberal edge to these even while I think they offer a decent amount of "bipartisan" news)--and even then some of what you see will be skewed. There is no "good" news anymore. Only "best case scenario" news.

Who do we blame? The big corporations?

No, we blame plain old human gullibility. We bought into this shit and didn't foresee the damage it would cause, and is now causing.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Before someone goes as far as calling me A conspiracy theorist, I'll provide A snapshot of my line of thinking... Coincidence, I pick up the phone to call my bro that I talk and associate with on A daily basis and he is on the line before it rings... Whoa dude, are you clairvoyant or what? LOL... Two events that occur simultaneously... The government stages one with logistics and planing that is purposely Engineered and far beyond the norm. The other (second event) occurs exactly the same as the staged event, planed by A random individual(s) at A random place and time... They intersect on the same day, same place, same time more than once... That makes me take A little closer look even if due to nothing more than the astronomical odds of it all...

r3deyejedi

r3deyejedi

conspiracy theories are an indication of a universal human stance that we are being lied to by the ones that anoint themselves and reserve themselves the power to tax, imprison, enslave, brainwash and control. those who imply that the kennedy assassination, 9/11, boston bombings and whatever else were inside jobs should not be condemned as whack jobs because if there is one thing we can all acknowledge, its that we are only being given a strategically filtered version of the truth.

as for whoever it was that planted the bombs in boston, i am not concerned with their fate. what's done is done. making an example out of them will not discourage others who have similar intentions, not in the least.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Well said... Martyrs in the eyes of those that intend to do the evil that they do... Punishment is just to appease those that seek justice... for something that can not be justified???

r3deyejedi

r3deyejedi

socal i feel that the term martyr may be more applicable to something like the al qaeda and their gihad mission or whatever who feel that they are somehow serving a higher purpose in sacrificing themself and taking innocent lives. not that i'm ruling that out in the case of the boston bombings, but people like the newtown, aurora, arizona shooters seem to be weeklings and rejects, probably regularly victimized in everyday society, who have a much more selfish, narcissistic motive of "revenge".

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Agreed... Call it A Gut Instinct, not quite willing to believe that our own peeps have stooped to this level yet, but then again we are all one people on the same rock as far as I'm concerned. Guess we'll know soon enough from what they (media) are sayin'...

r3deyejedi

r3deyejedi

one people...now that's well-said socal. well-said by you, not very well understood by many. one-up'manship is a rampant cancerous aspect of society and is for those who keep score. attempts to quantify and categorize human beings has gotten us to this point

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Sorry if I'm missing something but..
"Active Shooter Drill
The official government website for the state of Connecticut (ct.gov) lists the drill on their calendar;
12/14 9 AM – 4 PM FEMA L-366 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters"

I don't try and keep up with the news very much but I thought Boston was in Mass. What's a G-man circle jerk in CT got to do with this?

I hope your friends and family are safe.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

The Active Shooter Drill listed above sponsored by the good old U.S. Gov. was planed and held on the exact same day and time that the actual Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting occurred...Look at the dates and times.

Sandy Hook Elementary shooting: What happened? - CNN.com

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2012/12/us/sandy-hook-timeline/index.html
Twenty-six people -- 20 students and six adults -- were shot and killed at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut on December 14.

If you read post #8 and what follows... It shows A similarity to the Bombing in Boston in the way of A "Drill" that was being held, bomb sniffing dogs, / bomb techs wearing flack jackets, an overall heavy presence of bomb personnel on rooftops etc. and announcements over intercoms (confirmed by runners) and loud speakers to people that ran the event "Do Not Worry, This is just A Drill / Simulation" So what happens next? Bombs go off, and it is no drill... Same as Sandy Hook. An active Shooter Drill where A real shooter starts shooting... The following link is of A local (Boston) news broadcast and A seasoned world class runner and his opinion of what "He" witnessed...

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

They're Here... People just don't realize it yet, Their names are Pestilence, War, Famine and Death...

Thefourhorsemanfull

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I can relate to a All that you say but to try and deny the truth because it is from "prisonplanet/infowars" is just that, denying the truth. From the same page / same posting, don't you believe what your own government is telling you? It's in black and white man...Click the link and read it. Check the time and date and confirm that what you deny...

Active Shooter Drill
12/14 9 AM – 4 PM FEMA L-366 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters

You inferred a lot from my words that wasn't there man... To be sure- I never said anything about "denying the truth"- or that anyone should not believe some bit of content because it comes from Alex Jones....I expressed suspicion when no sources were credited in an accusatory article and said it's wise to look further into their claims- big difference there bro... If only FOX news, or only BBC reported a story while **offering no source**- I'd say the same thing and suggest any man would be a fool to do different.

Furthermore, my statement was regarding the supposed bomb drill in Boston on the day of the bombing- the infowars article I read claimed a city worker's or a bomb squad member's tweet or something mentioned the drill- but the article gave no link or anything, and no other sources are reporting this angle who don't link back to the infowars/prisonplanet article.

Honestly I didn't look at the link you posted because it isn't related.... not in my mind anyway.
Just read it.....I acknowledge the suspicious nature of the evidence in the article, but to link the two events together is a rather paranoid projection.

In the event that a suspect is apprehended and some evidence emerges proving he was a monarch brain slave, or there was a bomb drill scheduled for the same time/place as actually occurred, or if evidence comes out that the FBI put the bomb in the fucker's hand (as they've done numerous times before), then sure, its time to start looking at the greater implications of the sequence of events and the legislation being rolled out as a response. Until then, this type of assumption prevents people from dealing with any issue seriously. If one lonely, frustrated sociopath detonated a bomb- what good does looking for his CIA handlers do anyone?

....not that i'm ruling that out in the case of the boston bombings, but people like the newtown, aurora, arizona shooters seem to be weeklings and rejects, probably regularly victimized in everyday society, who have a much more selfish, narcissistic motive of "revenge".

This shit confounds me too... the same type of torment that leads one man to strive and forever change his place in life- can lead another man to buckle- using a shotgun to take down anyone around him. A similar type of dichotomy arises in response to these events. I don't like to compare these events because I feel they are not all the same- but in the months and years following the murders at Columbine- I saw two groups emerge. One more conscious of how they treated the weirder, atypical kids in school. And the other group who went out and got "we are Columbine" stickers on their cars and went along still calling goofy kids faggots and pushing them down stairs. Within two months of that shit I watched an ignorant dominant male type get his teeth knocked out with a flashlight after he said to some kid... "what are you gonna shoot us all"... unfortunately it takes A lot of people losing a few teeth or having a gun shoved in their face for them to learn to simply be nice

ttystikk

ttystikk

Words to live by ttystikk... We have the ability to do great things for each other, and by the same token, we do that which is deplorable and unthinkable to each other on A daily basis... and don't even blink an eye. Where is the line drawn and by who? Every one is not Happy with the current situation of things and their voices are silenced to put it mildly and to think that there is not those among us that will resort to violence and anarchy to promote change is just naive...

WE are the ones who draw that line every day, and thus it is WE who decide where it gets drawn. Not by fiat or declaration, but rather by example.

Live intentionally; decide what you stand for and then live up to it.

Nothing bugs me more than a self righteous environmentalist (I'm not anti environment. These folks are just a personal pet peeve of mine) who loudly decries modern civilization's ills- and then gets into her brand new Subaru and drives home to her air conditioned house!

Top Bottom