Saddest day of my life .... Boston marathon

• Thread starter masshole61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoCal 420

SoCal 420

I agree 100% ttystikk... If more people followed your advice instead of turning their head / looking the other way, we wouldn't be breeding shooters in schools, bombers among us and A society full of victimized and bullied individuals fresh out of grade school with A predisposed disposition to violence or A weapon as An equalizer. I personally have never stood for victimization / tormenting of others and am well known for that and have seen my share of jail cells and law enforcement for that but Never had one single person in law enforcement question my motives or actions. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

The Cause...

Violence

The Effect...

School violence prevention

K

kolah

Have they banned pressure cookers yet? :rolleyes:

Whether it was a staged "conspiracy" or some science-geeked school-kids hopped up on Ridalin does not matter. A corrupted government such as ours never lets a crisis go to waste. Yes, keep us all in fear and more dumbass reasons for people to give up their liberties for bogus false security...and we all know what Benji Franklin said about that.

Funny how there always seems to be a drill of some kind going on around these things huh?

I have no further comments on the fuckin' topic.

r3deyejedi

r3deyejedi

squiggly, a beautiful and poignant post. love is something that is becoming more and more sparsely distributed in this world and to see so much love in one place is awesome. if only the unified vibes had some staying and spreading power.

below are words that thoroughly changed my outlook on life.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Have they banned pressure cookers yet? :rolleyes:

Whether it was a staged "conspiracy" or some science-geeked school-kids hopped up on Ridalin does not matter. A corrupted government such as ours never lets a crisis go to waste. Yes, keep us all in fear and more dumbass reasons for people to give up their liberties for bogus false security...and we all know what Benji Franklin said about that.

Funny how there always seems to be a drill of some kind going on around these things huh?

I have no further comments on the fuckin' topic.
There goes the price of home made pickles

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
You do realize that Legalizing the Pickle will create higher demand in the States and decrease pickle smugglers from crossing the border right?
Which puts us in quite a Pickle :cigar: It's a pickly situation

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
i'm running some cucumbers under 400w in a mix of roots/fox farm and ACT once a week. pics of the crop will be up and then into the vinegar to cure.
Better waterbath beings pressure cookers our outlawed now, when? was put in the health care law OOPS oh well we don't need to read this:cigar:

r3deyejedi

r3deyejedi

u can order the pressure cookers and cucumber seeds online from europe but i prefer to jar cure and let them go at least 3 weeks

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Which puts us in quite a Pickle :cigar: It's a pickly situation
Not at all, USA Grown Organic Pickles are far superior to those produced south of the border in my opinion... Just look at the difference and decide for your self...

South of the Border...

Organically Grown U.S.A.

6a00d8341bfa1853ef00e552b098d18834 320pi

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Not sure how this got so off topic not a laughing matter ... Time to start a pickle lovers thread .Atleast seems they will probably catch them.

r3deyejedi

r3deyejedi

Agreed medusa...the absurdity of the goings on in this country do beg to be parodied though. But what turbulent times these are...now Texas...wtf man

squiggly

squiggly

One of them died the way he should have--with metal and blood filling his chest and pain filling his mind and last moments.

We can only hope the 2nd will die the same way and save us all the trouble of suffering through a bullshit trial where he tries to pretend he's insane and wastes the money of Massachusetts taxpayers.

Hoping for the safety of all the law enforcement involved in the manhunt, and a big motherfucking thumbs up to the man who had his legs blown apart who was able to help identify the two men after waking up from surgery (tubes still down his throat).

He asked for a pen and pad, still feeling the drugs, and wrote:

"bag, saw the guy, looked right at me."

Top Bottom