sannieshop ship to the USA

• Thread starter growlife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pawnvs16

Received order in less than 5 days. They were also prompt to respond with any questions I had before and after placing my order.

K

Kief Stoned

My posts arent showing up for some reason. Does anyone know why?

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
I ordered over 3 weeks ago and still no beans. I just sent a note telling of the no show. I will keep ya'll posted

K

Kief Stoned

When did your order ship? My order shipped Monday. I was hoping to get them today ( Saturday ) but after reading the above post I am a little concerned now.

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
They shipped on the 6th said 15 business day's. Contacted them and they said sometimes it takes a bit longer. On a bright note sannie did get right back to me and said it sometimes takes a bit longer. I had hoped to get them a couple weeks ago so I could maybe get something outside but don't know now. I can say that they said they shipped the next day after ordering so I believe they are doing there part to be prompt. Dam overseas mail. :mad0233:

K

Kief Stoned

Surprise Surprise! Came today! 6 buisness days! Thx Sannie! Jackberry F3's FTW! ( Plus jackberry X NYCD freebies!)

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice wish my order had made it that fast. Hopefully my order willl show up. What part of the country you in Kief ?

K

Kief Stoned

Yea I hope yours comes really soon nangonug.. I live on the East Coast so my order came through the NY customs. Ive always heard terrible things about the Chicago customs. Are yours coming through Chicago or NY ?

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm not sure I'm on the west coast. It should only take but a few days more then an order on the east coast would though.

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Replacement order arived 7 days after send day. Plus extras great looking out Sannie.. Thanks

A

angry pollock

odered last wed morning, received monday, so 4 working days to the land of lakes

K

Kief Stoned

update - 90% germ rate. Will post M/F ratio in a month or so.

K

Kief Stoned

update - 90% germ rate. Will post M/F ratio in a month or so.

Well, As I said, I am updating with my M/F ratio..
Out of 35 seeds, I have 2 Females and the rest were males! :sign0065:Im literally SICK about this.. I desperately needed to pull a LB this run because I was desperatly needing to move into another house but its definately not going to happen now.. 2 plants out of 35 seeds !?!? This is unbelievable..I have NEVER gotten lower than a 4/10 ratio from any reg seeds I have ever ran.. I still cant believe I only got 2 females out of 35 seeds.. I am shocked and utterly disgusted.. Of all times for this to happen it couldnt have been a worse time. I REALLY needed to pull some weight this run so I would have enough cash to rent another place to live but now I am thinking about just throwing the last 2 plants out because it wont even be worth the money for the power bill to grow them out.. 2 plants out of 35 seeds? This is unbelievable.:mad0233:

eyecandi

eyecandi

3 strains (Herijuana and Hericules + ChemDxCindy99 freebies), 98% germ rate, Herijuana 3 males, 8 females. hericules all females. CC99 2 females, 2 males. all from spring '11 releases. herijuana yields small, but dank. hericules yields medium. both are frost covered with great smells. first tastes in 2 weeks.

T

Thecrackerman

Sannie just had to check you our from all the props you get! Just placed my first order today! Amnesia haze x chocolate rain freebies that's too much bruddha!

Thank you

qupee

qupee

I might have to try a couple varieties here, people seem to say a lot of good things about Sannie and his gear. @Kief Stoned: 2 out of 35 oh man what a bummer especially on a run that important.

the rrock

the rrock

made many orders with sannie,he is top notch with customer service= he CARES. His strains are top notch, I started with killing field and heri about ten years ago=just awesome, am vegging fem KF sugar punch and anetjstasia now,very vigorous. in between ive grown numerous other strains of his. Ive tried other breeders but keep coming back to sannie

Latest posts

Top Bottom