sannieshop ship to the USA

• Thread starter growlife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KushFields

Just wanted to post my experiences with Sannie and crew:

Amazing!

I ordered a single pack, waited a month with no beans. Let Sannie know, and he reshipped. Waited a month, again no show. He shipped them *again* and they finally came though on the third time, albeit 1/2 of them were crushed. He said to mention our correspondence on the next order and he would make up for the 1/2 being crushed.

Best. Dude. Ever. I almost felt guilty having him reship so many times, as many of you know... this is rare in the industry! I highly recommend his genetics and customer service. Thanks Sannie!

noodles

noodles

Sannie deserves some props!! Same thing happened to me and a couple of my buddies. My order never arrived and he reshipped it. Seed boutique would practically tell you to fuck off, anyway- thank you sannie!

R

rickisonline

Just wanted to post my experiences with Sannie and crew:

Amazing!

I ordered a single pack, waited a month with no beans. Let Sannie know, and he reshipped.

Good to read. I'm currently going through this. I felt bad asking him to reship too. IF they both do arrive, I'll be glad to pay him for the double order. I'm really excited to get the KF going.

hubcap

hubcap

sannies a stand up cat. my only worry is that ten percent that take advantage of such generosity. its one thing to get smashed beans. its another to BS about it.

since customer service like this, in this industry is rare, lets not abuse it to the point of losing it. ya know? we hear too much about good service. lets try and take care of the few that keep that old school spirit alive.

just some thoughts. but hes stand up. be respectful and honest, and he reciprocates.

-cap

B

Buddy Hemphill

Healthy azz beans.

Legit genetics.

Uber discreet shipping.

Sannie da fuckin MAN sonz!

Ask me how I know....?

Shit...I BEEN knowin....lol....

R

rickisonline

Good to read. I'm currently going through this. I felt bad asking him to reship too. IF they both do arrive, I'll be glad to pay him for the double order. I'm really excited to get the KF going.

I have to tip the hat to sannie. Very nice projects arrived. YAY!

S

senate

Would you guys discourage ordering right now because of the holidays?

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
I ordered a 30 pack of Heri a few days ago, itll get here when it gets here!

S

senate

The lines at the post office around here are chaos right now. Anyone ever use a credit card from the US? Better yet, can I just buy one of those prepaid amex or visa gift cards and pay with that? Do they sell those in stores?

C

corners

Would you guys discourage ordering right now because of the holidays?

I figured it might be the best time, considering so many packages coming before and after hollidays. Wayyyy too many to look at. Just like our southern and northern borders, wayyy too long and too many people to look at

C

corners

The lines at the post office around here are chaos right now. Anyone ever use a credit card from the US? Better yet, can I just buy one of those prepaid amex or visa gift cards and pay with that? Do they sell those in stores?

Yeah, you can get them at walmart or local supermarket. Just make sure you can use it internationally,might have to call. You can use your own cc also, you can call and tell them you need to use your card in the netherlands. Or you can make the order and wait for the phone call making sure its not some random person stealing your money. Not a big deal, in fact made me feel better. The person talking to you from cc company could give a ratz arse what your ordering.

jcom

jcom

Ordered 2 days ago with CC: 30 KF, 30 SanniesJack, 30 Selene

Looking forward to it! Glad to read this thread AFTER I ordered, gives me confidence in the man and the method.

sweettoothg

sweettoothg

I placed an order for 10 chocolate rain and 20 herijuana. I got the seeds 6 days later! Unfortunately I only got freebies and not my actual order. I wrote to Sannie and got back to me within 2 days and then shipped my second(correct) order. I can't wait to grow out some of these beans! The freenies look so good it makes me want to grow them and not what I ordered. Go Sannie!

C

cultleader

I am eager to buy some fem seeds and was really thinking Sannie what would be the best 2 fem strains for quantity, I just want big phat buds, thinking the Killing Fields and Sannie's Jack????

eyecandi

eyecandi

hands down the best crew and customer service i've ever dealt with. never hesitate to buy sannie's gear any time of the year - very stealthy, quick shipping .... and if ever any issues, ALWAYS steps up to the plate and resolves it with a quickness. several orders placed and rcvd quickly myself. and with cheap shipping, i like multiple small orders, 'cause the freebies are as bomb as the regs (my last freebies, Chemdog D x Cindy99 yielded more then the 2 regs)

the Jack is HUGE, do it! can't go wrong with KF tho either ...... both?

G

glaxo151

Of three orders I have got from Sannie the longest wait was 8 days to the US West Coast. 1 order was in my hands in 5 days. Thanks again Sannie.

G

Georgewbush

Ordered from sannie mid november. Seeds never came. Contacted sannie about it early january. He reshipped within an hour of me sending in the order number. Replacement seeds arrived 7 days later to east coast USA.

Thanks Sannie you're a stand up guy.

I have a question for anyone who has lost a pack sent from sannie...

Did you get the letter afterwards with the green tape from customs?

I am still checking the mail constantly hoping to get it before anyone else does...

shaker1

shaker1

Ordered over Thanksgiving '11. 10 Kolossus fem, 20 Heri, 20 KO Kush, 20 Sannie's Jack and got 4 MadShack fem freebies. Arrived in 2 weeks. Great customer service!!

Top Bottom