Sb 5052 - What The Hell Just Happened?

• Thread starter tweedy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Wow this is a troll fest. How did I not smell the blood in the water? All this hate filled dialogue warms my black heart. Why is everyone so afraid of a free market and open unimpeded competition? That's what is at the center of this whole mess. Aside from tons of greed and loads of ignorance regarding actual safety.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Aside from tons of greed and loads of ignorance regarding actual safety.
LOL you answered your own question. ^^^what you said here sums it up 100%

Same shit different day. Government's have been doing this shit for as long as we have had them. Way too much money at stake to allow a cottage industry to exist in the mindset of the greed mongering politico schmucks that run the world. We the people must be kept on the brink of starvation if we are to stay appeased working the salt mines for our masters.

Last edited:
E

EvilOtto

This is all 502's fault there lobbyist arm the wa canna business association crafted this whole thing to monopolize the department. They could have closed down the dispensaries and left patients alone but these scumbags want patients money too. They want to control all of the genetic stock as well. I grow for myself and family only after what these scumbags did I will never set foot in a 502 shop. Don't share genetics with these assholes or buy there pesticide laden flowers. Don't think they won't bomb a infested crop and then sell it which is allowed by state law well they have 300 options for pesticide. Fuck that asshole on here spouting off lies about medical diverting to the black market I know there is some but that's a small percentage. Sign i1372 and preserve our right to grow enough plants. Boycott 502 everything do you really think they will lower prices once there monopoly is in place I know how much it costs to grow and these fuckers would love to sell patients 30$ grams making cannabis a medicine that will no longer work for patients. @EvilOtto go fuck yourself bud

ROFL. Ok, last post. No diversion? HAHA. Trust me, fluffer, there is so much diversion. Shits been going on forever.
Crabbers, beasters, viets, ha.... Shit, you must be dabbing hard or really, really young. Did you ever sell in a parking lot?
Nah, you got craigslist.

Let me tell you what 5052 is all about. M.O.N.E.Y. Tax Revenue. Moohla. Satan's seed.
Politicians from either side will never allow money to be left on the table.

Almost all 502 growers are medical or black market. They all have the genetics. They don't need your weaklings.
Walk inside a 502 store. They are at or really close to medical prices and prices will drop further.
When 502 get those medical endorsements, patients will have better selection, prices, and quality.
Jesus, how in hell are you going stop the 150+ retail stores opened up now and 450+ growers?
Your little i1372? 502 can raise 100 times more money than you idiots ever can. Party is over, asshole.
Go ahead and grow your wittle 6 light grow. Nobody fucking cares. What this really means to you
is that your way of life is coming to an end. No more selling to dispensaries and making a middle class living.
Now, you need to sell to circle of friends or sell via craiglist or sending back east.
Like said before, lock everyone else out and keep it close to your connects. Nothing has changed.
Go ahead and stir some shit at a store or grow op. Please do. Most folks have ex-military mp types guarding shit.
Bad hombres. And, the police on our side. Kind of nice to have law enforcement backing up our shit, you know,
rule of law and stuff. Actually, really strange to have police oking what you are doing.
Ok, enuff of bad karma. Time to enjoy the sun.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

ROFL. Ok, last post. No diversion? HAHA. Trust me, fluffer, there is so much diversion. Shits been going on forever.
Crabbers, beasters, viets, ha.... Shit, you must be dabbing hard or really, really young. Did you ever sell in a parking lot?
Nah, you got craigslist.

Let me tell you what 5052 is all about. M.O.N.E.Y. Tax Revenue. Moohla. Satan's seed.
Politicians from either side will never allow money to be left on the table.

Almost all 502 growers are medical or black market. They all have the genetics. They don't need your weaklings.
Walk inside a 502 store. They are at or really close to medical prices and prices will drop further.
When 502 get those medical endorsements, patients will have better selection, prices, and quality.
Jesus, how in hell are you going stop the 150+ retail stores opened up now and 450+ growers?
Your little i1372? 502 can raise 100 times more money than you idiots ever can. Party is over, asshole.
Go ahead and grow your wittle 6 light grow. Nobody fucking cares. What this really means to you
is that your way of life is coming to an end. No more selling to dispensaries and making a middle class living.
Now, you need to sell to circle of friends or sell via craiglist or sending back east.
Like said before, lock everyone else out and keep it close to your connects. Nothing has changed.
Go ahead and stir some shit at a store or grow op. Please do. Most folks have ex-military mp types guarding shit.
Bad hombres. And, the police on our side. Kind of nice to have law enforcement backing up our shit, you know,
rule of law and stuff. Actually, really strange to have police oking what you are doing.
Ok, enuff of bad karma. Time to enjoy the sun.
You epitomize bad karma. No way going outside gets you away from it. I'm adding you to my ignore list. I hope others here will do the same.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS FOLKS! Ignore them and they will wither away into obscurity.

smokie

smokie

A 502 dummy we know its about tax revenue stupid. Giving our government more money that that dont need so they can go hire more police is something we do not agree with. And you sound pretty stupid defending. Forcing people into those stores is bullshit if we wanted to go to your stores we would. Getting a medical Sticker on a 502 window isnt going to change shit. If we can get I1372 to the vote and it passes Watch the Fuck out. This is a new time with social media it may not take millions of dollars for the people to be heard. That will scare the shit out of the government, the fact that they actually have to listen to thier citizens. Grass Roots Movment.

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

And as expected Inslee let big money buy this one
1372 all the way

E

EvilOtto

A 502 dummy we know its about tax revenue stupid. Giving our government more money that that dont need so they can go hire more police is something we do not agree with. And you sound pretty stupid defending. Forcing people into those stores is bullshit if we wanted to go to your stores we would. Getting a medical Sticker on a 502 window isnt going to change shit. If we can get I1372 to the vote and it passes Watch the Fuck out. This is a new time with social media it may not take millions of dollars for the people to be heard. That will scare the shit out of the government, the fact that they actually have to listen to thier citizens. Grass Roots Movment.

Dude, it's over. 5052 was signed into law by the governor this friday.
Shrug. Yes, it will. Everything has changed. We get to have state certified medical consultants to help real patients, not some
budtenders telling patients second hand knowledge. No more mold, bacteria, and real medical testing on medicine. No bullshit stuff from norcal or oregon. All local medicine. We won, rather the people won.

You think that I am against real, sick patients? You stunted, little failed attempt abortion, soulless fuck.
We get to print out rec cards from the retail stores to give to patients. We get to work with doctors and medical universities and hospitals. We get to be at the table with dept of health and lcb. If there are growers who are willing donate free or low cost medicine, I will donate it to poor patients, especially children. Patients will come to legitimate sources, doctors,
and care givers. If the state allows me, I can grow 20 acres and provide low cost medicine.
I don't care about your little I1372 bullshit and most people won't either, you small minded turd. This is bigger than your
lifestyle and making a living. We won and we will truly free this plant. Go ahead and sell it on craigslist or send it to Idaho.
Fuck, I am finally done with this thread and the medical community bullshit.

smokie

smokie

502 and 5052 is about taking Cannabis from the people not freeing it. It gives the plant to rich retired dentists and Microsoft millionaires and tells normal people to get lost. It takes it from millions and gives it to like 400 people. It raises prices on patients so you rich dudes can make a large profit. It will lower the price of wholesale i mean fucking the grower but the public and or patient will not see that price reduction. But i have seen you 502 guys selling sugar trim for very low low price of 10 per gram. The state doesnt even test your weed do they? Just once in a while and not for avid, forbid, eagle20 etc do they? I have loved Cannabis my whole life and would welcome legalization free the plant. All this does is attempt to take it from the people, where the plant belongs. We are not just going to walk away that easy.

Last edited:
StickyBiz

StickyBiz

City of Seattle is following suit as the Mayor plans to shut down 54 of 99 mmj shops by July 2016. He is going to use a special license to the deed.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

WoW ..its Crazy all this Non sencencial B.S. over something that TBH should have never
been Made Illegal in the First place.. and because of Prohibition the Product became more
valueble ..and Now there is a Push for "legalization" People See dollar signs in thier Eyes..
Politicians of course gotta have Greedy little fingers in everything.. when taxes can be charged..
thanks -> Old Mr Anslinger (DICKHEADED SOB) lol someday may we all be able to just grow
with no Major worries ...and "legal"
Stay high All &
GROW STRONG

Top Bottom