Schwer's First Grow Evah! Planning, Prep and Grow

• Thread starter Schwer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AmokNewb

AmokNewb

I'm home all day while some gents are outside doing a bit of plumbing work. I guess that means I get to spend more time in the tent. I promise there will be no smooching... only photos of my photos.

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Damn it... where is the report button? 😆

In and out in 5 min... no harm or smooching done

I call this one The Dry-Eye of Sauron

Tent113

And a little closer...

Tent117

...sexy side shot
Tent115

Candid group photo...
Tent116

... and I'm spent. Good sessions ladies. 🚬

Lilolme

Lilolme

Damn it... where is the report button? 😆

In and out in 5 min... no harm or smooching done

I call this one The Dry-Eye of Sauron

View attachment 1158322

And a little closer...

View attachment 1158324

...sexy side shot
View attachment 1158325

Candid group photo...
View attachment 1158326

... and I'm spent. Good sessions ladies. 🚬
I hate to sound bossy or knowitally most of my blah blah blah comes from firsthand experience and a genuine concern for those that may not “see” things the way I do. If you don’t have them get a good set of led glasses every time you stick your kissy face in that tent you are damaging your eyes and you WILL notice it one day. SAFETY FIRST!!!

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
I appreciate that. I do have them and wear them most of the time. I'll work on upping that to ALL the time.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Good set of led glasses? Are you telling me the cheap sunglasses from the gas station with uv400 or something does not cut the cake?

Nice plants schwer, they look good

Lilolme

Lilolme

Good set of led glasses? Are you telling me the cheap sunglasses from the gas station with uv400 or something does not cut the cake?

Nice plants schwer, they look good
That is indeed what I’m tellin you, all the cool kids are wearin officially licensed, givin to them for free by a MarsHydro representative, without askin for em, just because they think you are AWSOME, led glasses. Thats how I got mine
CBE3C2F8 CD4D 4929 A3A5 C8D463A9D01D

FourPlants

FourPlants

That is indeed what I’m tellin you, all the cool kids are wearin officially licensed, givin to them for free by a MarsHydro representative, without askin for em, just because they think you are AWSOME, led glasses.
Guess I’m not awesome. Oh well, I’ll keep squinting real tight as I look at my plants

Lilolme

Lilolme

In my defense it was an Asian female and I’m pretty sure she wanted to have my baby but I’m way too married for all that
The real story is I used to prominently display my light logos and such and I took great pains to take really nice pictures, I was young and full of dreams, I coddled my babies, nice clean leaf snippers, powderin their cute little bottoms, now I drag em around by the scruff of their necks and cram food in their mouths just to shut em up, anyway I digress, one day out of the blue the mars light rep that had been likin my fancy pitchers messaged me and asked for my address and mailed me the glasses, the end

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Have you noticed any difference on these led glasses compared to regular sunglasses? Except the awesome part

Lilolme

Lilolme

Your girls look fantastic by the way you may take a seat at the front of the class. Since loosing control of mine they are gonna have to do whatever they do its hard to do much tyin down when the branches get thick and woody. So whats next for you?Bigger space or fewer plants? 2 plants of the same variety is gonna be the max for me

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Your girls look fantastic by the way you may take a seat at the front of the class. Since loosing control of mine they are gonna have to do whatever they do its hard to do much tyin down when the branches get thick and woody. So whats next for you?Bigger space or fewer plants? 2 plants of the same variety is gonna be the max for me

What are you talking about? Your plants have always looked in control, especially after the recent tetris and smooch-fest. I know what you mean about the thicker branches though. I think some of these plants are starting to train me instead.

For the next grow I'll just use the same space and all of the equipment I already have. As for what I'll grow, probably 4 Sativas in 5 gal pots with different training and a bit more time in veg. That should be different enough to keep it interesting and to keep me learning.

We'll see how I feel about this grow's yield (I don't have a good concept of that yet), but I don't plan on doing many back to back grows. I don't have anyone I'd trust to take care of my plants so I'll try to fit these multi-month-long grow sessions in between the trips I take to visit family and friends.

AmokNewb

AmokNewb

What are you talking about? Your plants have always looked in control, especially after the recent tetris and smooch-fest. I know what you mean about the thicker branches though. I think some of these plants are starting to train me instead.

For the next grow I'll just use the same space and all of the equipment I already have. As for what I'll grow, probably 4 Sativas in 5 gal pots with different training and a bit more time in veg. That should be different enough to keep it interesting and to keep me learning.

We'll see how I feel about this grow's yield (I don't have a good concept of that yet), but I don't plan on doing many back to back grows. I don't have anyone I'd trust to take care of my plants so I'll try to fit these multi-month-long grow sessions in between the trips I take to visit family and friends.
Yeah I feel the same about the back to back grows. This next grow I’ll probably wait a week and start a new one after my harvest and dry time since I have nothing coming up for trips for awhile. But after that I should have enough supply to last me a good few months between grows. I was thinking of growing some veggies after my next just because I can. :)

Tracyfri

Tracyfri

Yeah I feel the same about the back to back grows. This next grow I’ll probably wait a week and start a new one after my harvest and dry time since I have nothing coming up for trips for awhile. But after that I should have enough supply to last me a good few months between grows. I was thinking of growing some veggies after my next just because I can. :)
I've done indoor lettuce and other salad greens for years in the past. What makes it such a great indoor crop is that it doesn't need intense light and has really fast growth soil or hydro. I would cut leaf lettuce and let it re grow until it petered out. Indo lettuce is also fun to experiment w different growing techniques. My 2¢😁

Smithers

Smithers

That is indeed what I’m tellin you, all the cool kids are wearin officially licensed, givin to them for free by a MarsHydro representative, without askin for em, just because they think you are AWSOME, led glasses. Thats how I got mineView attachment 1158396
I’m not 100% on this, but I would do some research on the wavelength protection of those Mars protective glasses. I think they are at a pretty low price point and may work better to protect against blurple, but not as much for modern Qbords. Radiation off reflective tent surface is not something I care to be exposed to for extended or often time periods. Look into Method 7 Cultivator FX, $60, made for the lights your actually using.

Top Bottom