Schwifty grows Trustfall genetics - Grape Crème Cake x Okie (Feminized)

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
That bud looks so damn good! as it cures it’s only going to get better and better then you run out😭
Reveg is so up air. I’ve tried it probably 7/8 times and the only time it worked was with mandarin cookies. But the times it didn’t work it seemed I got root rot or something and eventually they went brown.
If it doesn’t hell it just wasn’t meant to be but the future is bright my friend. So many new things coming in we will just keep the train 🚂 full speed ahead.
But I know the feeling of losing that favorite pheno 😂
Oh and the high I enjoyed a few phenos as well. The wedding cake in there gives it that blast for the uo side and the terps of the altered grape cream cake but still some body high of the cookies in it.
I’d like to see you try the Ogkb cross too if you’re interested. Can also get y the sorcha’s as well but for raw og power that ogkb is ridicules.
Haha yeah man, this is by far my favorite of all 4 hands down no questions. All of them are great, but this one is just the absolute dream for me medically. It calms my brain so well.

After this next run I’d like to run a same strain again so you let me know which strain you’d like me to run, and I’ll run it!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Thank you both!!! She’s got at least 4 shoots coming out. I am going to move her into the 3x3 to continue to veg out. This is the end of this journal.

I want to thank everyone who hung out and stuck around to the end! I will continue the journey on my KS3000 journal and will keep updates regarding pheno #2 in that journal!

Please everyone, do yourself the favor, if you’re looking for high quality genetics at really really great prices, look no further than Tenguseed Co by @Trustfall. All work done by TF, is an absolute master piece and a lot of work and dedication has been put in. I’m very excited to continue his strain line for the next couple of grows!

Take care everyone and happy growing!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Just finished reading through the entire thread, well done my guy! Clean setup and nearly perfect grow! Looks like incredible genetics as well, would love to get my hands on some tenguseed
Cheers man, really appreciate the kind words! I’ve been committed to growing his lines and wish I had room to grow more. Everyone who has grown this strain has had great results! I’m definitely growing these out again!!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Cheers man, really appreciate the kind words! I’ve been committed to growing his lines and wish I had room to grow more. Everyone who has grown this strain has had great results! I’m definitely growing these out again!!
I love his Blueberry x Triangle Grape Cake most of all varieties i tried so far.

I had 5 females, and 2 quite different phenos, one more productive and one superresinous.

Both very potent smoke, but the resinous pheno blew me away, very strong effect, strongest from about a dozen varieties i had this season.

Next season gonna plant some Blueberry x Madmartigan.
And Frostette, i read only good things about her.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I love his Blueberry x Triangle Grape Cake most of all varieties i tried so far.

I had 5 females, and 2 quite different phenos, one more productive and one superresinous.

Both very potent smoke, but the resinous pheno blew me away, very strong effect, strongest from about a dozen varieties i had this season.

Next season gonna plant some Blueberry x Madmartigan.
And Frostette, i read only good things about her.
You did those girls justice and outdoors as well! That was a fun one to read up if y’all haven’t checked it out already!! Hope you’ve been enjoying that smoke 💨

Top Bottom