Schwifty grows Trustfall genetics - Grape Crème Cake x Okie (Feminized)

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Time to bring in 2023 with a new grow! I still have at least a month before my flower tent is free, but I’m going to make room to veg these!

Huge shoutout to @Trustfall , I’m really excited to grow these genetics out. Due to my limited space this grow, I have decided on the Grape Crème Cake x Okie feminized version and will clone each one and pick my favorite down the road to keep as a future mother. I’ve put a lot of thought of this and decided on this route.

Breeder:
@Trustfall genetics

Strain:
Grape Crème Cake x Okie Feminized

Soil:
Seedlings : FoxFarm Happyfrog
Veg: 50/50 mix FoxFarm Happyfrog and Ocean Forest

Additives:
Diatomaceous earth
Tobacco dust

Nutrients:
FoxFarm lineup

Tent:
Future VEG: ACI 2x2 compact complete tent kit
Future FLOWER: ACI 3x3

Ventilation/Exhaust:
ACI 4” with controller 69
2 ACI Oscilation fans
2 floor fans

Lighting:
Veg: 2 65w HS LED
Flower: Spiderfarmer SE3000

Pots:
Seedlings: ACI 1/2 gallon nursery fabric
Veg: ACI 1 gallon nursery fabric and into 3 gallon fabric
Flower: Will stay in 3 gallon fabric pots

Miscellaneous:
Currently do not need AC but will purchase near spring time

Comments throughout the journey are welcome and appreciated, happy growing everyone! ✌️

Schwifty grows trustfall genetics   grape crme cake x okie feminized
Schwifty grows trustfall genetics   grape crme cake x okie feminized 2
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Time to bring in 2023 with a new grow! I still have at least a month before my flower tent is free, but I’m going to make room to veg these!

Huge shoutout to @Trustfall , I’m really excited to grow these genetics out. Due to my limited space this grow, I have decided on the Grape Crème Cake x Okie feminized version and will clone each one and pick my favorite down the road to keep as a future mother. I’ve put a lot of thought of this and decided on this route.

Breeder:
@Trustfall genetics

Strain:
Grape Crème Cake x Okie Feminized

Soil:
Seedlings : FoxFarm Happyfrog
Veg: 50/50 mix FoxFarm Happyfrog and Ocean Forest

Additives:
Diatomaceous earth
Tobacco dust

Nutrients:
FoxFarm lineup

Tent:
Future VEG: ACI 2x2 compact complete tent kit
Future FLOWER: ACI 3x3

Ventilation/Exhaust:
ACI 4” with controller 69
2 ACI Oscilation fans
2 floor fans

Lighting:
Veg: 2 65w HS LED
Flower: Spiderfarmer SE3000

Pots:
Seedlings: ACI 1/2 gallon nursery fabric
Veg: ACI 1 gallon nursery fabric and into 3 gallon fabric
Flower: Will stay in 3 gallon fabric pots

Miscellaneous:
Currently do not need AC but will purchase near spring time

Comments throughout the journey are welcome and appreciated, happy growing everyone! ✌️
Hell yeah bro. Look forward to following along, this should be killer.
I was gonna pick up some of trustfalls beans but had a hiccup with my income and that squashed that til next fall

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Excited to watch your grow bro. Loving everything Trustfall does here at the Farm fosure.
Hell yeah bro welcome to the fun!! His genetics speak for themselves for sure!
Hell yeah bro you know I'm in the crowd 😁
Pretty stoked you're popping these right now, it'll be cool to see them as I grow out his Okie x Real sour!
Hell yeah man, I’m so excited to see how ours grow side by side. Organic versus synthetic :P let’s have a great grow brother!
Pulls up seat…rustles around in pocket for a joint…sits back to enjoy the show. Cheers
Hahah hell yeah bro, let’s roll one up and have some fun!
Hell yeah bro. Look forward to following along, this should be killer.
I was gonna pick up some of trustfalls beans but had a hiccup with my income and that squashed that til next fall
Thanks for hanging out bro! There was a hiccup with shipping and long story short I have a bunch of TF beans that will last me longer. I should be able to spot you a few beans and share the wealth when I head back to the states in a few months!

Happy New Years everyone!!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Less than 24 hours later, all 4 have cracked. I got them in their soil in 1/4 gallon fabric pots. It’s a little colder in the room than I’d like but gotta do what we gotta do.

Follow back up once they’ve broken ground! ✌️

7C4D5F50 90E5 4785 9250 B6193BF08A37
47D51B88 EEE9 42FD B1BF 600B69AB99C9
5DA393A8 0EE3 4638 A91D 840B5BFD2B4D
E3025A4C 9F90 4CF7 B12B 5541A698C87C
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 1 seedling stage-

Turn on the humidifier every 3 hours to keep the humidity over 60%

So far so good, still no need for any watering…patience is key.

#2 was the slowest coming out, but happy all 4 have decided they wanted to soak up the light!

C220625C 9B63 49CB A5A8 CD1AF0EFBA23
2F4EBB1B 1ECB 4FAF B934 9674E3CA7CEB
708C3C08 AB39 4208 A05A 6ECFD4FB3F8F
B7ABEE3C B7C4 43E1 B639 F0D381440374
5BC13992 0AB0 4E64 919A B28C526DF75A
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Lookin good G looks like we will be grow buddies this time around. Started seeds on almost the exact same day 🧙‍♂️
Thank you so much bro, means a lot coming from you! Happy to have you on board and let’s grow some 🔥
Pulling up a chair bro. Those okie crosses all look fire. Dropped 7 Tokyo snow x okie myself this week. I swear they busted through in about 30 hours. cant wait to get em dancing. Cheers
Cheers bro, happy to have you here! Glad to hear someone has had experience with a cross version, I’m really really excited to grow these girls!
Cant wait to get shit straightened out and grab some beans from trustfall. Everything looks so good i cant even decide what i want lol.
I don’t think you’ll be disappointed man, every journa I’ve ready from TF has been mind blowing!!

Top Bottom