Schwifty grows Trustfall genetics - Grape Crème Cake x Okie (Feminized)

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I can’t get the adapter cables. No one has them for either the 67/69 controllers.
If you have ACI fans, they should have came with all the cabling to hook it up to the controller. If your light has a dimmer and connection you can buy the converter on Amazon. But all new ACI products come with the cabling to hook it up to the controller.

AEF99D67 DEB3 4C0A A11A B79911C14725
766CBA14 1A54 4556 ACBE 9A1648CEAA3D
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I want to upgrade to the 69 pro but i just cant see doing it because i have nothing to connect to it other than my inline fan and the 67 works just fine to run those.
The only reason I’d go for the 69 is to view my stats wherever. Right now I’m limited to Bluetooth range. When I leave or go out of town it would be nice to make adjustments whenever and wherever

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

The only reason I’d go for the 69 is to view my stats wherever. Right now I’m limited to Bluetooth range. When I leave or go out of town it would be nice to make adjustments whenever and wherever
I don't chase vpd bevause i just beat my head off the wall trying to understand it, and thats all id really be looking to monitor so im not sure its really worth it for me.

My environment is almost always within range so i dont worry too much anymore.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I want to upgrade to the 69 pro but i just cant see doing it because i have nothing to connect to it other than my inline fan and the 67 works just fine to run those.
My ACI booster I want to connect for intake. I manually adjust or turn off.

My boosters came with detachable dimmer switches. You need to buy the adapter to plug into the controller. I only get two plugs per controller.

The connections aren’t for mine. I need one end like the pic or that takes a plug.
504AE5C3 1252 4FCE 9622 52CF1FE708B6

And D plug on the other side.
F160C748 14DA 4250 9E71 73A59534BEA5

But I’m beginning to think it’s discontinued or the guy lied to me when I bought the stuff.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

One of my ACI boosters started to rattle.
They let me return it. But not swap it. Had to pay $10 more as prices are up.

New 6” booster doesn’t have a removable cable or dimmer now? WTF

Didn’t find that out until I got home. 🤬

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
One of my ACI boosters started to rattle.
They let me return it. But not swap it. Had to pay $10 more as prices are up.

New 6” booster doesn’t have a removable cable or dimmer now? WTF

Didn’t find that out until I got home. 🤬
Damn that sucks, do you have their exhaust filter or just the booster? I was under the assumption that the booster can also hook up to their controllers and can be adjusted. May be worth reaching out to their support, they’ve always been good for me and will even offer direct Amazon links if they don’t have them in stock themselves.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Damn that sucks, do you have their exhaust filter or just the booster? I was under the assumption that the booster can also hook up to their controllers and can be adjusted. May be worth reaching out to their support, they’ve always been good for me and will even offer direct Amazon links if they don’t have them in stock themselves.
Worth looking into. I thought I was future proofing. Guess I’ll have to check.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Worth looking into. I thought I was future proofing. Guess I’ll have to check.
The only way to control it by the controller is by the UIS controller plug.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
100%!!! I bought one for my humidifier but it doesn’t work as intended since it’s digital and not analog. May be able to ship it to ya when I go back to the states if you want it

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

100%!!! I bought one for my humidifier but it doesn’t work as intended since it’s digital and not analog. May be able to ship it to ya when I go back to the states if you want it
Man thats a bummer.
My controller 67 doesnt allow for those high tech gadgets lol. Until they get their crap together and release the S9 clip on fans, i dont have a need to switch to the 69 yet lol. But once they do, ill be in trouble lol.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

It’s WiFi only. 67 is Bluetooth only. I was told I’d need a dongle for the 67 when I bought the ACI 6” set.

Hate buying shit and finding out I was lied to. If you don’t know just say so...

Next time I’m at the store I have a few questions.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

It’s WiFi only. 67 is Bluetooth only. I was told I’d need a dongle for the 67 when I bought the ACI 6” set.

Hate buying shit and finding out I was lied to. If you don’t know just say so...

Next time I’m at the store I have a few questions.

Another option

Top Bottom