Schwifty grows under ViparSpectra KS3000 with Multiple Strains from Tenguseed Co

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Video update:

Kind of a small view around the Bud sites. Removed all the damaged leaves and will keep a real close eye on any other progressions. I can’t thank y’all enough for the quick responses and help!!

Watered last night with nutrients again reducing Calmag and Grow and increasing Bloom and transitioning to Beastie Bloomz.

5 gallon RO
5 tsp Calmag
3 tsp Grow
12 tsp Bloom
7 tsp TBloom
1 tsp Beastie Bloomz
1 tsp pH down
pH - 6.4

Shoutout to @ViparSpectra , really amazing light, going to crank it up higher in the coming weeks!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Special delivery just arrived from @Trustfall! Timing couldn’t of been better on these, as I need to get started very very soon on my next session. I am going out of town the end of this month but I’m gonna start these before I go.

Now the hard part….what to pick? I’m pretty sure it’s gotta be an Okie cross

6D16A2D5 247F 4F13 BB0E 42F0CED2A9E0
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Special delivery just arrived from @Trustfall! Timing couldn’t of been better on these, as I need to get started very very soon on my next session. I am going out of town the end of this month but I’m gonna start these before I go.

Now the hard part….what to pick? I’m pretty sure it’s gotta be an Okie cross
That KKSC x Okie looks quite interesting 👀

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
That KKSC x Okie looks quite interesting 👀
Right?? The flavor profiles of each are gonna be something I really look forward to.
I vote Sfv gojo and ogkb okie 🔥
Mmmm hell yeah I had my eye set on that OGKB x Okie, that stuff is 🔥
I vote them all. 🦨🦨🦨🦨
Bro, let me just come chill with you for a few months and we will use your space to grow them all out! It kills me limited space I have, I want to grow hundreds.
Ahhh shit!!! That was quick compared to last time 🧐 🤩
Broooo, you’re not kidding. I still can’t believe how fast they got here. Maybe they’re finally getting their shit together!

On a brighter note, lights came on and no new damage to any of the leaves. Inspected soil again and underside and topside of damn near every leaf and nothing I could see visually or zoomed in on the pics. I’m hoping it’s crisis averted!

5E9BC3F7 B1FD 4597 9416 65DFF673BE9B
272A11AC 5EE4 4CE1 AED9 0363B9320F7D
86DD33FF 6A89 4D69 B210 76A133EE2B19
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Right?? The flavor profiles of each are gonna be something I really look forward to.

Mmmm hell yeah I had my eye set on that OGKB x Okie, that stuff is 🔥

Bro, let me just come chill with you for a few months and we will use your space to grow them all out! It kills me limited space I have, I want to grow hundreds.

Broooo, you’re not kidding. I still can’t believe how fast they got here. Maybe they’re finally getting their shit together!

On a brighter note, lights came on and no new damage to any of the leaves. Inspected soil again and underside and topside of damn near every leaf and nothing I could see visually or zoomed in on the pics. I’m hoping it’s crisis averted!
Looking great homie! And no worries, I’m a glutton for punishment. All self inflicted 😂 come chill anytime! There be doobies in these here hills.

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Defenitly look on the undersides I had exact markings with thrips, look on the leaf bottoms with a microscope even under 50-70x there tiny so really look good I used a 3 day regimen of caption jacks deadbug 2 days apart per spray and they where gone, now I do that same spray 3x before I flip to flower every time

3x sprays like I said knocked them out and no recurrence since

Had to dig through my grow log to find these but I got em lol
Good job, Bro, It will a useful sharing for growers 👍

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Video update:

Kind of a small view around the Bud sites. Removed all the damaged leaves and will keep a real close eye on any other progressions. I can’t thank y’all enough for the quick responses and help!!

Watered last night with nutrients again reducing Calmag and Grow and increasing Bloom and transitioning to Beastie Bloomz.

5 gallon RO
5 tsp Calmag
3 tsp Grow
12 tsp Bloom
7 tsp TBloom
1 tsp Beastie Bloomz
1 tsp pH down
pH - 6.4

Shoutout to @ViparSpectra , really amazing light, going to crank it up higher in the coming weeks!
Thank you for your support and recognition of our lights. Hope it can bring you many greater buds. 👍

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Another full scrub down top to bottom, not taking any chances! AC is now installed and cranked down to 70. I’ll slowly drop temps over the next few weeks. Got the dehumidifier on along with the AC and will hopefully get my humidity down to 45-55

FF6057E2 D520 47D9 8F16 16C052BF3B9D
906F7427 6A34 480C 86D3 77E3EB93DEFF
8EBF2546 5234 4AA5 8DFD 3ADC7BEE22C7
BDB436BD EABC 43C7 B94C 4F59D573E59C
5C2FE69A 5385 4E52 A661 6EEE3E847FB0
16793C43 9301 4D5B AF61 25C984705E9C
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Video update:
Everyone’s coming across great and the smell is out of this world!! Huge praise to @Trustfall, each one of these strains is holding their own and really think I’m going to have a nice harvest on this run.

@ViparSpectra KS3000 is BEAMING on these buds and with the AC on and lower humidity, we are kicking them into high gear.

Honestly the White Runtz x TGC and the Gelato 33x TGC are the show stoppers for me right now, but the Papaya Cake x Mad may be late finishers but their buds are gonna be STACKED!!!! I had in my mind I will be chopping in stages and will try and see if I can fit my 2x2 in the same room to dry in there as well.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Video update:
Everyone’s coming across great and the smell is out of this world!! Huge praise to @Trustfall, each one of these strains is holding their own and really think I’m going to have a nice harvest on this run.

@ViparSpectra KS3000 is BEAMING on these buds and with the AC on and lower humidity, we are kicking them into high gear.

Honestly the White Runtz x TGC and the Gelato 33x TGC are the show stoppers for me right now, but the Papaya Cake x Mad may be late finishers but their buds are gonna be STACKED!!!! I had in my mind I will be chopping in stages and will try and see if I can fit my 2x2 in the same room to dry in there as well.
Woot! They are looking fly af bro! Haven’t seen any of these grown so looking forward to how they finish. Can see the gelato in that one🤩

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
looking dope already :)
Thanks so much!!! The end will be here before I know it 😂
Woot! They are looking fly af bro! Haven’t seen any of these grown so looking forward to how they finish. Can see the gelato in that one🤩
For real??? I’m the first to grow these for you? I can’t tell you how happy I am that the one g33 that survived ended up being a female, I was so excited to try this cross and she’s not disappointing.

They’re all on cruise control right now, just kick back and relax. I’ll be watering them tomorrow!

C66ACB99 D99D 4E06 B79B CFAE6DB4DB54
Top Bottom