Schwifty grows under ViparSpectra KS3000 with Multiple Strains from Tenguseed Co

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

🤣 cheers bro, I definitely did. Now I need a vacation from that vacation.

Good eye on that one!! It was a calmer day but Friday was surf city out there!

Thank you so much!!

My eyes are still pretty bad, I can see it on my monitor but definitely not my phone 😂
crazy dude if you ask me. does look good though.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I chopped the White Runtz x Triangle Grape Cake that was outside. Got 2 weeks of constant rain coming up and it’s been out for a little over 8 weeks so it was the best time.
Some nice chunky buds fam! Tent looks awesome as well! Great pics!

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

I chopped the White Runtz x Triangle Grape Cake that was outside. Got 2 weeks of constant rain coming up and it’s been out for a little over 8 weeks so it was the best time.

Yeh they keep changing the forecast here, they predicted 2 weeks, then yesterday would have started the first day of the two weeks...

They changed for forecast, claimed severe thunderstorms today, and then the rest of the week no rain...

Now.... This morning I look and it just says a bit of rain through out the day, off and on....

Kinda REALLY sick of this because I work outside and depend on accurate weather forecasts and they haven't even been close this year.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Some nice chunky buds fam! Tent looks awesome as well! Great pics!
Cheers brother, you’ve been absolutely knocking it out of the park. Been so busy so haven’t been able to chime in a lot but trust me I’ve been reading :)

They look stunning! Keep it up! Can imagine the yield already 👍
Me too!! Definitely going to be my biggest yielder. Between the longer Veg time, strong light and strong genetics I’m really excited with the size of each of these tops.
Yeh they keep changing the forecast here, they predicted 2 weeks, then yesterday would have started the first day of the two weeks...

They changed for forecast, claimed severe thunderstorms today, and then the rest of the week no rain...

Now.... This morning I look and it just says a bit of rain through out the day, off and on....

Kinda REALLY sick of this because I work outside and depend on accurate weather forecasts and they haven't even been close this year.
Lmao, I went into the wrong profession. The only job you have to be right 30% of the time and still considered to be amazing. 😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Cheers brother, you’ve been absolutely knocking it out of the park. Been so busy so haven’t been able to chime in a lot but trust me I’ve been reading :)

Me too!! Definitely going to be my biggest yielder. Between the longer Veg time, strong light and strong genetics I’m really excited with the size of each of these tops.

Lmao, I went into the wrong profession. The only job you have to be right 30% of the time and still considered to be amazing. 😂
You’re not supposed say the quiet part out loud man 😂😂😂

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Looking at the trichs on each one, I think they’re going to be finishing sooner than later. May be chopping within the next week so I am going to decrease the light down to 70% for the rest of the cycle. I’m not going to lie, I’m so relieved I was able to even get to this point considering everything I’ve had going on plus the vacation and a minor scare of possible pests (still undetermined what caused those damn spots 🤣). Regardless, very stoked for this run and excited to start my next journey. I will start that next journal very soon!

E4FBA013 8A95 45E6 835D 437E18C135A4
7E47DA83 847A 4668 B493 C634CB320FA6
3105ACEB 8A56 4294 8C11 F010C390A920
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Looking at the trichs on each one, I think they’re going to be finishing sooner than later. May be chopping within the next week so I am going to decrease the light down to 70% for the rest of the cycle. I’m not going to lie, I’m so relieved I was able to even get to this point considering everything I’ve had going on plus the vacation and a minor scare of possible pests (still undetermined what caused those damn spots 🤣). Regardless, very stoked for this run and excited to start my next journey. I will start that next journal very soon!
Damn they look nice brother! Awesome grow as usual!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Day 56 since pistils / Day 63 since flip

Huge shout out to @Trustfall & @ViparSpectra, another successful grow! I’m chopping in 7 days. Will do my final watering tomorrow evening! I will start germinating my next grow tomorrow and start my next journal.
I’m really liking that light man! Gunna have to try and get my hands on one to compare with my phlizons ! Putting out some serious grows for you!

Top Bottom