Schwifty grows under ViparSpectra KS3000 with Multiple Strains from Tenguseed Co

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I’m really liking that light man! Gunna have to try and get my hands on one to compare with my phlizons ! Putting out some serious grows for you!
Yeah bro, I think you’d be happy with it. One of my favorite things is how cool it runs compared to my older SF.

Are these papaya cake x madmartigan? Slowly starting to think terp wise madmarty is my best male.
Decided to pollinated dulce, strawana and grape mountain.
Yup yup PCxMad. I cannot get over the smell, they’re overpowering the others big time 😂 should be a great smoke for sure

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yeah bro, I think you’d be happy with it. One of my favorite things is how cool it runs compared to my older SF.

Yup yup PCxMad. I cannot get over the smell, they’re overpowering the others big time 😂 should be a great smoke for sure
After rerunning a couple sacred princess and the white runtz x mm they are incredible smelling 🥳 plan to make some more interesting flavors with him.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
After rerunning a couple sacred princess and the white runtz x mm they are incredible smelling 🥳 plan to make some more interesting flavors with him.
You know me, I’m a HUGE fan of the Okie crosses, but that may change after I test these Mad crosses

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Speaking of Okie crosses, next run is going to be one strain only again. I will be running 4 fem seeds of OGKB x Okie from @Trustfall Tengu Seed Co. Really excited to get started on this one.
Run them jewels!!!!! I’m excited for these!!! Can’t wait to see what they do. 👊🏻

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
You know me, I’m a HUGE fan of the Okie crosses, but that may change after I test these Mad crosses
So when I ran the Frostette seeds I decided to make rosin and into solventless rosin carts and we got one left it’s six months old and holy shit does it still taste so fantastic. Might be the best cart I ever smoked. But your right gotta keep leveling up and improving finding the new 😄

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
So when I ran the Frostette seeds I decided to make rosin and into solventless rosin carts and we got one left it’s six months old and holy shit does it still taste so fantastic. Might be the best cart I ever smoked. But your right gotta keep leveling up and improving finding the new 😄
No joke I have people calling me wanting just to smoke some of my Frostette after they’ve tried it. the smoke is unmatched with anything you can even remotely find in a dispo, between the high, flavor, appearance. There’s a reason there’s 2 more in flower and a mother in my veg tent 😁Some fire crosses for sure! was looking at some of your lemon Gojo crosses, still wanting that 09 animal crackers 😂

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
No joke I have people calling me wanting just to smoke some of my Frostette after they’ve tried it. the smoke is unmatched with anything you can even remotely find in a dispo, between the high, flavor, appearance. There’s a reason there’s 2 more in flower and a mother in my veg tent 😁Some fire crosses for sure! was looking at some of your lemon Gojo crosses, still wanting that 09 animal crackers 😂
I’ve been learning a lot about where the weed I grow and strains I make stand. Just smoked an entire cone joint from the airport to my friends house and got a mild buzz. No real terp profile the only thing I can say good about it is it burnt well. Mild just doesn’t cut it for me. I need heavy terps and a head thumping high 😁
Oh and got my first GoJo cross flipping in a week project 4526 x GoJo expecting good things.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I’ve been learning a lot about where the weed I grow and strains I make stand. Just smoked an entire cone joint from the airport to my friends house and got a mild buzz. No real terp profile the only thing I can say good about it is it burnt well. Mild just doesn’t cut it for me. I need heavy terps and a head thumping high 😁
Oh and got my first GoJo cross flipping in a week project 4526 x GoJo expecting good things.
I hear ya on that head thumping high, when I finish a joint to myself I wanna be trying to remember where I’m walking to after I stand up 😂

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
White Runtz x Triangle Grape Cake Outdoors - Dry complete

8 days 60f/60h

This girl went through hell and back outside and I still can’t believe I got anything out of this. All said and done, I got a little over 2 ounces of some STICKY amazing smelling and tasting herb! Not too bad for a 1 month Veg and with only 6 hours of direct sunlight

Smell is transforming over to a sweet but burning sensation which transforms over to a sweet pepper in the smoke. This high is so smooth and mellow then creeps into a strong fucking high that I’m really really enjoying.

I’m very curious how the indoor version compares. I didn’t bud wash these outside, no pests visible and no mold or mildew issues thankfully. All in all highly impressed!!

@Trustfall , I know you don’t normally grow these outdoors, but I did 0 pest prevention as far as foliar spray and everyone that I placed outside did amazing as far as pest resistance so HUGE shoutout on these crosses on that. The only reason the others didn’t make it was because of the constant hail storms, they couldn’t take the stress. They handled the Sun very well and the buds are so tight even with the little amount of sun light they did receive! Very impressed and I now have higher faith in investing a little more into throwing some outside since my space is limited inside!

B5A9F3F8 B17B 4F17 A8E7 D203340DAFA6

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Day 56 since pistils / Day 63 since flip

Huge shout out to @Trustfall & @ViparSpectra, another successful grow! I’m chopping in 7 days. Will do my final watering tomorrow evening! I will start germinating my next grow tomorrow and start my next journal.
Yes, the Buds are amazingly huge! Congrats in advance, looks like it's going to be some nice smoke.

Last edited:

ViparSpectra

Supporter
I’m really liking that light man! Gunna have to try and get my hands on one to compare with my phlizons ! Putting out some serious grows for you!
KS3000 provides even intensity across your plants, even Par distribution results in healthier, more balanced growth. KS300 is suitable for 3x3 tent, if you need for 4x4 tent, KS5000 is the best choice for you. Both of them are the same series.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Yes, the Buds are amazingly huge! Congrats in advance, looks like it's going to be some nice smoke.
Thank you so much, I have a great feeling about it! This light speaks for itself. I am waiting for the dry to be complete because I am going to test this light all the way from seed to harvest next run.
KS3000 provides even intensity across your plants, even Par distribution results in healthier, more balanced growth. KS300 is suitable for 3x3 tent, if you need for 4x4 tent, KS5000 is the best choice for you. Both of them are the same series.
You cannot go wrong with this light if you’re in a 3x3. I wish I had the extra space for a 4x4 or I’d be upgrading in a second. I’ve said it multiple times, but the even light distribution and low heat output, the plants are absolutely LOVING it! I was intrigued how the reds would work in flower and they’re doing amazing!

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Thank you so much, I have a great feeling about it! This light speaks for itself. I am waiting for the dry to be complete because I am going to test this light all the way from seed to harvest next run.
Hope it will not allow you down at the final stage.
You cannot go wrong with this light if you’re in a 3x3. I wish I had the extra space for a 4x4 or I’d be upgrading in a second. I’ve said it multiple times, but the even light distribution and low heat output, the plants are absolutely LOVING it! I was intrigued how the reds would work in flower and they’re doing amazing!
haha, hope there is a bumper harvest, then buy a big house and update all the lights or other sets up.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Well….now I have to work this weekend, so last night was chop chop. Just a little earlier than I was hoping for but I’ve got too much going on and have to move on.

Everything was very last minute and took me almost 6 hours to cut and trim fan leaves and hang everything. With it only being me and working until the wee hours, I wasn’t able to get the final pictures of everyone so I apologize for that.

Hanging in a clean tent, 60/60 temps and humidity with fans moving air around and exhausting old air out. Shooting for a 7-10 day drying. Will then move these to grove bags for curing.

Give an update and shoutouts next week and will start my new journal today or tomorrow!

010F1D79 F91F 4182 8723 58C1576BF919
2652B268 B345 4E48 8A18 172A13980E51
188A420E 6EDB 4BCA BBCF 719BFF26AD16
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Well….now I have to work this weekend, so last night was chop chop. Just a little earlier than I was hoping for but I’ve got too much going on and have to move on.

Everything was very last minute and took me almost 6 hours to cut and trim fan leaves and hang everything. With it only being me and working until the wee hours, I wasn’t able to get the final pictures of everyone so I apologize for that.

Hanging in a clean tent, 60/60 temps and humidity with fans moving air around and exhausting old air out. Shooting for a 7-10 day drying. Will then move these to grove bags for curing.

Give an update and shoutouts next week and will start my new journal today or tomorrow!
🔥🔥🔥
there's fire in here, pretty amazing nugs brother!!!
Enjoy all that smoke ;-)

Cheers!

Top Bottom