Schwifty grows under ViparSpectra KS3000 with Multiple Strains from Tenguseed Co

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Hope it will not allow you down at the final stage.

haha, hope there is a bumper harvest, then buy a big house and update all the lights or other sets up.
The end has come and the results speak for themselves! I will provide a final weight soon. But for now, a huge shout out to @ViparSpectra for providing an amazing light and these buds are dense and beautiful!! The light distribution was amazing and very easy to setup and install. The heat distribution is amazing if you’re in a hotter environment and the driver can easily be setup outside of the tent. The light is the exact fit needed for the 3x3 and with the bar setup, there is no wasted space or light! Cannot wait to run these again and again!
Gotta say your lights are killin it for @SchwiftyGrower 😍👊👊 I’ll have to get ahold of one of those KS5000’s to test in a 4x4 against all my other lights
Really am an honest reviewer and wouldn’t blow smoke just because…this lights legit AF
🔥🔥🔥
there's fire in here, pretty amazing nugs brother!!!
Enjoy all that smoke ;-)

Cheers!
CHEERS brother. And hats off to you for sticking around til the end! I will smoke 💨 one for ya bruddah!
Here here! Way to go schwifty!!! Fruits of the labors.
Hell yeah thanks man, cannot wait to taste each one individually! Hope this harvest lasts me longer than the last 😂
Don’t threaten him with a good time @ViparSpectra hahaha
Mmmhmmm don’t get squanchy with me with now. If I had that space, I think I’d have to drop another hobby or switch my growing method 😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The end has come and the results speak for themselves! I will provide a final weight soon. But for now, a huge shout out to @ViparSpectra for providing an amazing light and these buds are dense and beautiful!! The light distribution was amazing and very easy to setup and install. The heat distribution is amazing if you’re in a hotter environment and the driver can easily be setup outside of the tent. The light is the exact fit needed for the 3x3 and with the bar setup, there is no wasted space or light! Cannot wait to run these again and again!

Really am an honest reviewer and wouldn’t blow smoke just because…this lights legit AF

CHEERS brother. And hats off to you for sticking around til the end! I will smoke 💨 one for ya bruddah!

Hell yeah thanks man, cannot wait to taste each one individually! Hope this harvest lasts me longer than the last 😂

Mmmhmmm don’t get squanchy with me with now. If I had that space, I think I’d have to drop another hobby or switch my growing method 😂
Well. If anybody knows how to throw down a proper squanch, it’s you sir. 😂 regardless of space.

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Gotta say your lights are killin it for @SchwiftyGrower 😍👊👊 I’ll have to get ahold of one of those KS5000’s to test in a 4x4 against all my other lights
Haha, we are looking forward to your test. 😁
Don’t threaten him with a good time @ViparSpectra hahaha
Maybe come true
I hope these words reach more growers! Those who have used the Viparspectra lights know better the advantages of it. It's worth a try. 💪
Well. If anybody knows how to throw down a proper squanch, it’s you sir. 😂 regardless of space.
He's just telling the truth. lol

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Haha, we are looking forward to your test. 😁

Maybe come true

I hope these words reach more growers! Those who have used the Viparspectra lights know better the advantages of it. It's worth a try. 💪

He's just telling the truth. lol
Hey, for a lamp, you’re pretty cool, anyone ever tell you that before? 😂

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
It’s trimming day tomorrow!! Can’t wait to get these in bags and sample them out! I’ll be moving the 4 seedlings into this tent this weekend once I get another full clean down on it. Been really striving for that 60/60 and really nailed it this time. Full 7 days and should reach around 13% moisture by the time I get off work tomorrow!

IMG 8409
IMG 8411
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
It’s trimming day tomorrow!! Can’t wait to get these in bags and sample them out! I’ll be moving the 4 seedlings into this tent this weekend once I get another full clean down on it. Been really striving for that 60/60 and really nailed it this time. Full 7 days and should reach around 13% moisture by the time I get off work tomorrow!
Won’t the smaller buds already be there?

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Update:

Everyone is trimmed and bagged. I nailed the dry, each one has a perfect squeeze and the smell for each one is so distinct and desirable!

Been a busy week and with all the trimming, I just didn’t have it in me to take gloves off and take pictures here and there. I will setup the light and get pictures of the final trimmed buds of each strain.

Total weight:
Papaya Cake x Madmartigan #1 - 37 grams
Papaya Cake x Madmartigan #2 - 41 grams
Gelato 33 x Triangle Grape Cake - 38 grams
White Runtz x Triangle Grape Cake - 59 grams

Total tent weight : 175 grams after trimming

Light intensity: 100% for 3+ weeks

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
It’s been a lot of fun on this journal! Thank you everyone who hung around, commented, supported and provided insight during this journey!

Huge shout outs to @Trustfall @ViparSpectra @Captspaulding @Lockebox @Mikedin @Oldchucky @GoldenDragondnw @0ttomanfarmer @Trash_2002 @Itscheese94

I apologize if I missed anyone directly I don’t have the best memory 😬 but I love you all! Here’s some final shots and they’re back in their bags for curing and smoking!

Papaya Cake x Madmartigan
IMG 8437

IMG 8441

White Runtz x Triangle Grape Cake
IMG 8446

IMG 8448

Gelato 33 x Triangle Grape Cake
IMG 8449

IMG 8452

Below is my new journal, feel free to follow along the new journey!

Thanks everyone, and happy growing!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
It’s been a lot of fun on this journal! Thank you everyone who hung around, commented, supported and provided insight during this journey!

Huge shout outs to @Trustfall @ViparSpectra @Captspaulding @Lockebox @Mikedin @Oldchucky @GoldenDragondnw @0ttomanfarmer @Trash_2002 @Itscheese94

I apologize if I missed anyone directly I don’t have the best memory 😬 but I love you all! Here’s some final shots and they’re back in their bags for curing and smoking!

Papaya Cake x Madmartigan
View attachment 2042103
View attachment 2042105

White Runtz x Triangle Grape Cake
View attachment 2042106
View attachment 2042107

Gelato 33 x Triangle Grape Cake
View attachment 2042108
View attachment 2042109

Below is my new journal, feel free to follow along the new journey!

Thanks everyone, and happy growing!
Hey! Wait up! 🏃‍♂️

Wellrooted

Wellrooted

Each strain transitioned beautifully over to the KS3000, really great light so far! Huge shoutout to @ViparSpectra, really great quality so far from my experience!

The only one of the plants that are struggling is one of the WRxTGC and that’s the last one in the video. If my memory serves me correctly, that one didn’t have the smoothest transplant so it’s most likely just healing but it’s the furthest behind at the moment.

Happy growing everyone!
Do you have the tent in a room you use as a lung room? I see fog rolling in through the bottom port curious about your digger/humidifier setup

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Do you have the tent in a room you use as a lung room? I see fog rolling in through the bottom port curious about your digger/humidifier setup
Hey man, so yes I do have my tent inside of a lung room. It’s an interesting setup, but it’s what I have to work with. I’ll take a video later and show the whole room and setup.

It’s an outdoor room with a connected bathroom. Everything regarding the bathroom has been shutdown, water turned off and sealed so now it’s just an empty room. This bathroom has my window that exhausts to the outside.

I have my AC inside of the bathroom with a cutout to let air inside of the lungroom. I have my exhaust for my AC and tent exhaust feeding out of the window from the bathroom.

I have a humidifier and dehumidifier inside of the lungroom to help maintain the parameters and the ACI controller will turn my humidifier on and off when needed.

I only run the AC a few weeks out of the grow cycle and this helps keeping my humidity low through late stage of flower.

Top Bottom