Scientific papers on fast curing

• Thread starter 0tt0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
suomynona

suomynona

My apologies if I am projecting any attitude towards you. I am frustrated. That is true.

I have been on this site for a long time and have watched this same stuff play out over and over, and often times it is noticed by mods and nothing is done. I am not making that up nor am I delusional about that.

Very simple reason I do not report, but perhaps I will reconsider my reasoning on that and use the report button here.

I did not talk under my breath, you pointed out to me the other day that I incorrectly used the @ and I simply didnt add it that time. I am sorry, @delae632 and @logic I do apologize.

You guys want to talk to me I am an open fucking book. I am a member that should be welcome here since I do not cause drama, nor have I ever been the reason for drama here.

I have been ban before, but only 1 time in all my years here and that was recently. Other times I simply started a new account. I have nothing to hide and actually @delae632 I respect what I know of and about you a great deal.

Grow well!

way2green

way2green

Why do we continue to let trollers and cheese mites continue to pissed off good members? I have seen more intelligent thought provoking members get their goddam nose bent out of shape because assholes jump on the "kick'em while they're down" bandwagon. Wtf? I love a good joke or smartass comment as much as the next guy! Some of these fucking hateful posts are crazy. We are supposed to be discussing great pot, right?

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Why do we continue to let trollers and cheese mites continue to pissed off good members? I have seen more intelligent thought provoking members get their goddam nose bent out of shape because assholes jump on the "kick'em while they're down" bandwagon. Wtf? I love a good joke or smartass comment as much as the next guy! Some of these fucking hateful posts are crazy. We are supposed to be discussing great pot, right?

I agree. We do what we can guys. If you see something you don't like then please report it and we'll deal with it the best we can and as quickly as possible.

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

I'll do the test fuck it. I have crops coming down at the end of the month. I'll do a mix of tests slow cure fast cure and freeze cure all the same strain grown the same etc. If they suck I'll turn it into hash. Just let me know how to the fast cure and I think I got the freeze cure.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'll do the test fuck it. I have crops coming down at the end of the month. I'll do a mix of tests slow cure fast cure and freeze cure all the same strain grown the same etc. If they suck I'll turn it into hash. Just let me know how to the fast cure and I think I got the freeze cure.
Do you do a before and after weight?? Your ahead of me on this one if not it's cool just imposing....Peace

suomynona

suomynona

@Puffntuff , I hear freeze cure is supposed to be descent, But I personally have not tried it. But I absolutely will.

@caveman4.20 when I am using a machine, I have a rough math that works out pretty close, and that is every 1800 grams wet and trimmed flower turns into roughly 450 grams of dried and stored flower

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

@Puffntuff , I hear freeze cure is supposed to be descent, But I personally have not tried it. But I absolutely will.

@caveman4.20 when I am using a machine, I have a rough math that works out pretty close, and that is every 1800 grams wet and trimmed flower turns into roughly 450 grams of dried and stored flower
Main reason why I ask is ....and I will respectfully bite my tongue @0tt0 if you think I'm detrimental to the discussion.....is a fast cure IMO may being evaporating essential terepenez, where a propper slow cure may trap them in nugg

I do apologize I have no scientific links I really couldn't find much more then Ed Rosenthal quoted in Big Book of Buds.....but essentially if two jars one quick cure and one slow cure both read exact rh and weigh different then there's something to inquire further about the state of oils ....for example sticky fingers after drooling a joint versus dusty fingers.....Peace

suomynona

suomynona

I seriously suggest a place like the werc shop to test your flowers so you know. Have a terpene profile done on flower A and flower B and see. I will.

Some guys test their crops weekly, and some harvest very early compared to what a connoisseur might due to levels of this or that being higher at week 5 vs. 8. These guys make shit tons of oil for the market that can not have their thirst quenched. You know who you are!

analytical360 has a lot of publicly readable test results, I am sure others do as well

nastiestnate

nastiestnate

http://medicalinvalid.com/kyle-kushman/curing-marijuana

kyle kushman, ed rosenthal, and other smart ppl saying to keep on doing it the way its done... to perfection and not rushed.

fast cure will pull terps. it will give way to lesser wanted smells. terps equal potency. they add to the high if not distinguish it. bland food is just like bland weed.. awful

people need to remember weed is more than just cannabinoids. got lazy and grabbed some shatter the other day along with some co2 oil.

shatter tasted bland as hell with a slight weed taste. co2 oil taste like raisins or beachnut tobacco or some shit. wtf are ppl doin in the mile high

next thing you know ppl gonna be hair dryin weed then tryin to ultrsonic mist terps into the rehydrating room or some shit

suomynona

suomynona

http://medicalinvalid.com/kyle-kushman/curing-marijuana

kyle kushman, ed rosenthal, and other smart ppl saying to keep on doing it the way its done... to perfection and not rushed.

fast cure will pull terps. it will give way to lesser wanted smells. terps equal potency. they add to the high if not distinguish it. bland food is just like bland weed.. awful

people need to remember weed is more than just cannabinoids. got lazy and grabbed some shatter the other day along with some co2 oil.

shatter tasted bland as hell with a slight weed taste. co2 oil taste like raisins or beachnut tobacco or some shit. wtf are ppl doin in the mile high

next thing you know ppl gonna be hair dryin weed then tryin to ultrsonic mist terps into the rehydrating room or some shit

Yes, they are right keep doing it the way it is done.

To perfection and not rushed? does that mean 8 days? ten days? how many days on the drying racks?

Pull terpenes, please define that for me. Terpenes equal potency? Please define that as well.

Last edited:
Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Best herb I ever tasted I grew got called into a 6week job of 7-12s so I was beat when I got home. I quit watering all together a week to 10 days before it was done. I took them outta the flower room after 65 days and threw them in a dark closet never hung them never cut from roots. After a week i cut them off branches and threw them in jars. The were perfectly cured on the plant. Tasted and smelled better then ever and needed no time in the jars. I rolled a couple doobs right off the plant and it burned great.

nastiestnate

nastiestnate

Yes, they are right keep doing it the way it is done.

Too perfection and not rushed? does that mean 8 days? ten days? how many days on the drying racks?

Pull terpenes, please define that for me. Terpenes equal potency? Please define that as well.
umm we all know a 50% cannbinoids/terpinoid mixtire is stronger than 100% cannbinoid mixture... synergy effect and blah blah blah do i gotta reference im dabbing?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Main reason why I ask is ....and I will respectfully bite my tongue @0tt0 if you think I'm detrimental to the discussion.....is a fast cure IMO may being evaporating essential terepenez, where a propper slow cure may trap them in nugg

I do apologize I have no scientific links I really couldn't find much more then Ed Rosenthal quoted in Big Book of Buds.....but essentially if two jars one quick cure and one slow cure both read exact rh and weigh different then there's something to inquire further about the state of oils ....for example sticky fingers after drooling a joint versus dusty fingers.....Peace
Too late to edit ^^^I meant rolling instead of drooling

My best attempt in defining terpenes relationship to potency would be synergistic.......similar to how eating a mango 45 minutes before smoking amplifies marijuana affect......Something about permeating blood cells easier or something you know what I'm tapping out of this one again I just don't need to understand it as long as I keep feeling it :cigar: peace

umm we all know a 50% cannbinoids/terpinoid mixtire is stronger than 100% cannbinoid mixture... synergy effect and blah blah blah do i gotta reference im dabbing? You beat me too it

No offense soumynona ....damn anonymous is hard to spell backwords lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom