Scientific papers on fast curing

• Thread starter 0tt0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Yes, they are right keep doing it the way it is done.

To perfection and not rushed? does that mean 8 days? ten days? how many days on the drying racks?

Pull terpenes, please define that for me. Terpenes equal potency? Please define that as well.
It means it's dry when it's dry. I notice my sativas take an extra day or two to become jar ready in comparison to my cookie or og related dense strains.

nastiestnate

nastiestnate

It means it's dry when it's dry. I notice my sativas take an extra day or two to become jar ready in comparison to my cookie or og related dense strains.

exactly. its ready when its ready. each nugget and each strain and each batch is different. putting a time table on cures is impossible as to why i did not give a specific number on days of cure

a few days isnt close to being in the same ballpark. anybody acting like it is has money on the brain and not medicine.

"if people dont stand up to this garbage that will continue to be put out in the mmj world, dont then complain about shitty genetics and shitty culture cause youre the ones promoting it"-the nastiestnate

Last edited:
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

For instance the humidity in LA has been 70% plus and I'm sealed. It's been tough keeping it as low as I need now which will have an effect on dry time.

Note I cut plant and hang whole if I can if not it's hung in plant sections. After branches snap consistently I dry trim and turkey bag/jar. After 2-3 weeks shit is Bombay. That is after a nice ramping down flush as well**

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
For instance the humidity in LA has been 70% plus and I'm sealed. It's been tough keeping it as low as I need now which will have an effect on dry time.
Here in the central Ca. the RH is 20 to 30%
I have to use this humidafier in my dark tent to get and keep the rh around 50%
Then, it takes about a week to get stem snap.
exactly. its ready when its ready. each nugget and each strain and each batch is different. putting a time table on cures is impossible as to why i did not give a specific number on days of cure
Yep..each strain and each batch is different.

Ive havent been doing this very long.
But I think, "drying" and "curing" are two different processes
..and they seem to be the same thing to some of you..so I dont get that.

Humidfier 1
nastiestnate

nastiestnate

first you hang dry... then you cure... whats missing? anything more or less will not give you sesh

ppl get wrapped up into a bunch of stuff thats crazy and doesnt do nothing.

ive kinda been trying to find positive feedback with pictures or a place local that does this with results akin to those mentioned in the other threads in reference to fast drying and speed curing or re adding moisture to no success. nothing im finding that goes that way.

id do small batches of the fast cure test. infos out there.

Last edited:
nastiestnate

nastiestnate

But the title of the thread is "fast" "cure" :confused:
Did they mean fast dry?o_O

Im all for a slow dry and fast cure :)
thats my method.
i got ya. im not sure no more. foreal wed have to hear from the real yarra ...tho the second evil yarra was sorta funny. michael jordan high... come on that shits classic

Plasma

Plasma

Would the Yarra please stand up, please stand up? Oh wait...he did and got shot down. Dang.

Anyone else with questions or insults, don’t expect a reply, I’m over this.

Don't think we'll be getting a reply from him again in this thread!

suomynona

suomynona

Would the Yarra please stand up, please stand up? Oh wait...he did and got shot down. Dang.

Don't think we'll be getting a reply from him again in this thread!
Probably yarra will not post anywhere when the trolls keep coming. Almost seems trolls are welcomed. I reported nasty nates dipshit ass in yarras thread today to whoever the report button goes to as well as made a post calling him out, but his posts are still gere and my original post was deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom