ScrOGer's Medi-Grow Show

• Thread starter ScrOGer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ScrOGer

Regarding the stacking. i think so... not sure yet. i have plenty of 6 inchers at the spot. i am debating using them and going with slabs. i dont want algae from coco. and i think i can use the 6" cubes to SOG a 4x4, so they wont go to waste.

I want to keep the screen height at about 12 inches. with the new additions of Fire ALien and WIfi, i would prob sog the big ones and scrog the smaller ones. so i will stack what i SOG, for sure. because i prob wont need coco mats to protect roots, because the 6" should hold all of them (mostly).

I am also toying around with the idea dropping a couple of lids on the 4x4 trays and going DWC with the same 8 pants per tray under a 12" screen. place the 4" cubes into 5.5" net pots and clay pellets (GOLD rock, Hydroton, etc...)

I didnt see the verticle stretch that i would normally get by only training 2 weeks during stretch. they are only about 6-8" high. i usually get 10-17" colas. way more root growth, in my DWC setups, as the humidity in the enclosed tray creates that vapor like mist that roots love. i could also do ebb & Flow to netpots too. try some shit out.

i know my training method (SCROG) works to increase yield. know i feel like i need to play around with DWC and these OGR genetics. I would pull 2lbs per 1000w consistently with C99 in DWC. i dont know what i'll pull this round, but it wont be much. but its a start for the coop, and a good one at that!

hiboy

hiboy

Yep sometimes if times are right or wrong its better to not experiment with new ideas and do what u know will produce. Depends on your situation, and what u need.
I still have a 12 site uc and 1 hp cooler in the garage brand new, im just waiting for the right place and time to break it out. BUt right now i need no complications or experiments with something im not familiar with,,ya feel me
h

S

ScrOGer

Yep sometimes if times are right or wrong its better to not experiment with new ideas and do what u know will produce. Depends on your situation, and what u need.
I still have a 12 site uc and 1 hp cooler in the garage brand new, im just waiting for the right place and time to break it out. BUt right now i need no complications or experiments with something im not familiar with,,ya feel me
h

I love DWC. i have a handful of years of growing in DWC. it's all i ever did. how i learned. first time using RW, tho. usually its the other way around. thats why i use the lucas formula. well Ph created it, and i guess Lucas mastered how to use the ratios properly so you dont over fertilize and dont need to flush. if you dont over fert in hydro, no need to flush.

I saw some of the thickest tops and most hollow stems ever with Flora nova bloom at like 9ml per gallon during veg, then switched to 8ml of Micro and 16ml of bloom during flower. thats it. i would cut back the FloraNBloom in half if i was veggin under T5. kept the ppms in a range between 1000-1300 (flower under HPS) and let the ph swing from 5.5 -6.0

add back water every couple of days, or once aweek, if its a larger rez for a larger space. check ppms: if near 1000 @.7 conversion time to add back more micro and bloom to get ppms back up to 1300. when ph rises i add back water with full strength nutes. if ph lowers, i dd half strength nutes to the rez. easy cheezy, bro. no bix mix, cal mag, nothing.

By the way....

I love to veg under T5 floros. an 8 bulb 4ft x 2ft fixture puts out like 55k lumens. more than a comparable MH bulb. that why i like floros. more light at a fraction of the energy used.

a bit toasted:bong2:

S

ScrOGer

GDP Day 33 of 12/12

There is one plant that is showing stronger hues of purple, and the rest are barely showing any. Its hard to tell with this camera under HPS lighting.

I think its time to bring the temps down. The room is currently 72-76F / 50-66%RH its been super muggy during the lights on period, the past few nights. Dehumidifier is kicking in and bringing it back to 46-50. i saw it shifting tonight. strange. hopefully its only temp, cuz the mild heat exhaust from the dehumidifier is being cooled down in the vented space, but that is also the space that i pull air to cool lights. so instead of pulling in air that 5-8 degrees cooler to cool the lights, it looks more like 68-70F air being pulled thru the lights.

Need to find a good 420 friendly A/C guy to install my indoor unit of my mini split A/C. i think it has dehumidifying option on it.

GDP df33
GDPdf332
GDP df333
S

ScrOGer

Diamond OG Day 33 of 12/12

I just sprayed the fuck out them. i thought i saw some bug tracks on the leaves, so i sprayed a little azamax on those bitches. here's some pics...

Jack herrer lurking in the back of the second pic. jack like to invade the space of the plants around them. it's fucked up, but totally tried to dominate the space next to them, during stretch,

Diamond OG df33
Diamond OG df333
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice scrog and bud shots ScrOGer! :cool

hiboy

hiboy

what kinda bug tracks, did u see webs or chunks outta the leaves. lights out when spraying?
hopefully u can end those little fuckers days.
h

S

ScrOGer

Nice scrog and bud shots ScrOGer! :cool

Thanks. who doesnt like compliments? :character0035:

what kinda bug tracks, did u see webs or chunks outta the leaves. lights out when spraying?
hopefully u can end those little fuckers days.
h

Looks like those little tracks, or maybe they are little bite marks. i hit them with the lights off. just before, when i took that pic of the jack in the dark. i sprayed them, but the lights cam on like 10 minutes after i sprayed. maybe less.

S

ScrOGer

Wifi and Fire Alien chilling under T5s with their Homie Jack Herrer

Wifi and Fire Alien chilling under T5s with their Homie Jack Herrer:

All cuts wide
All cuts med
Cuts close
S

ScrOGer

Juicy CLose up Bud Shits Jack Herrer & GDP

click on them, they look good. zoom in.... even better, but dont think you need to zoom. great camera phone on the droid!

Juicy GDP
Juicy JH
Juicy JH 2
hiboy

hiboy

did u blow up the pics on the droid phone
i take them on my droid too sometimes but they download small
h

S

ScrOGer

did u blow up the pics on the droid phone
i take them on my droid too sometimes but they download small
h

i take the pic on the phone, email it to myself from myself on my own email server, then open them up on my computer and resave them to under 1.2k file size each. then upload to the farm. seems like a lot, but the whole process takes like 20 sec to do each pic.

S

ScrOGer

here is how i will stack the cubes, when i use that method. Place them 1 inch deep into the 6" i think the diamond pattern will allow for more stability when the plants gets heavier on top.

I will prob stack anything i am going to put in late, so their is balance in height. I am topping the jack clones to start those lower branches to grow, and use the tops as clones. I have a tray that will finish 2 weeks after the jack and GDP, so anything i cut now will be ready to drop to flower in perfect time.

Stacked blocks
S

ScrOGer

Starting to swell up...

The jack is starting to really start swelling :D My bro says she really packs it on during hte last 14 days and then starts to slowly ripen.

JH Starting to swell
JH single cola sweeling
JH more swelling close up
S

ScrOGer

Ken's GDP--starting to put out some hues...

She is just now starting to put out some purple hue. i have the room at 68F and 55% humidity. i think i will go and buy a small dehumidifier to get it down to 45%RH.

The red beer cups hold my next installment of GDP. 13 total. 12 to plant and 1 to mother :) she likes to bush out, so i will give her a private 5 gal bucket, and rock her in style for the year.....DWC stylee

This strain, explodes when i transfer from dirt to dwc or aeroponics. like a fucking explosion of growth and root mass. gonna dunk her in a few and get them into blocks.

GDP packing on some weight and some purple hues
GDP babies
S

ScrOGer

Pic Updates

Some pics of the ladies on waiting. topped the jack and took clones from the tops, and stacked the blocks too. transplanted the GDP into 4" cubes to start vegging for the next cycle, with the jack, WiFi & Fire alien babies... more pics to come, today :D

i think the last pic will make for a good cutting for a WiFi mother :banana1sv6:

EDIT: I think i figured out a simple solution to the covering of the 6" cubes when you stack them..... I cut up 4" & 6" squares out of panda film. so i am thinking i just put a 6" square cut out (cover) on the 4 inchers. when i stack the 4" on the 6", the original cover on the 4" will hang over and cover , or at least, shade the 6" cube from above it. so hopefully, no algae. Hiboy is right too, about the tops of the cubes being dry after a while, then there is no more worry about algae in the big cubes.

so that's what i did to the GDP cuts, and will be cutting more 6" covers today, to replace the original 4" covers on the jack H.

Tent ladies in waiting
Tent cubes ready to be stacked
Cubes soaking
Wifi Fine Cut for a Mother
hiboy

hiboy

Nice root shots there
hows the little ones treating u?
Are u getting some new growth from the OGR?
bomby stuff coming ur way
h

S

ScrOGer

Nice root shots there
hows the little ones treating u?
Are u getting some new growth from the OGR?
bomby stuff coming ur way
h

The wifi is looking killer, as well as the fire alien. getting a few new inches over the last week. gonna top them tomorrow and stack them onto the 6" cubes.

all is good.... here are some pics:

this will be wifi cut that becomes the mother, first then some close up shots and finally the group shot. group shot is only 16 total plants (8 in each 4x4 tray).

Wifi Fine Cut for a Mother
JH BUsting CU
JH Busting out 1
Jh Busting CU2
JH Busting CU 3
JH Busting Pink Hairs
JH Group of Fatties
hiboy

hiboy

Nice shot there that last one of the canopy of trees...looking sweeto.
Kewl mama wifi coming too, great choice. You have nurtured them back nicely. Check out my new pics,, finally something to drool over

h

Latest posts

Top Bottom