ScrOGer's Medi-Grow Show

• Thread starter ScrOGer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ScrOGer

15 Days after cutting....

This jack is awesome! roots super fast!!! cut them 15 days ago. they rooted in under 10 days and were all ready to go into 4" cubes. they have been in the cubes for like 4 days ago and they are all popping through the the 4 inch cubes already.

here are pics of the cutting in waiting.

JH cutting d152
JH cuts 14 days from cutting
JH cuts d15 roots popping 4in
S

ScrOGer

Some flower shots of harlequin, GDP & Jack Herrer

Day 22 of 12/12

Pics should be:
Ken's GDP (im pinching back a few leaves in it)
Harlequin
Jack H
Jack H

GDP DF22
Harlequin DF22
JackHDF22
JHDF22
singlespeed

singlespeed

Scroger, Lookin Pimp. Are you stacking your cubes. You know, 4" on top a 6" cube style? I am going to try that technique on my next run. I'm trying to figure out how to cover the top of the bottom(6") block. Because, it'll have a 1" border exposed where the 4" doesn't cover.

S

ScrOGer

Scroger, Lookin Pimp. Are you stacking your cubes. You know, 4" on top a 6" cube style? I am going to try that technique on my next run. I'm trying to figure out how to cover the top of the bottom(6") block. Because, it'll have a 1" border exposed where the 4" doesn't cover.

I was wondering the same thing, about covering the 6". SO i havent decided on going to stack, or just put 4" into slabs. I was also considering making a lid for hte 4x4 trays and going DWC on a couple of them. cut holes in the lid and pop net pots in them.

for the stacking, i am thinking i will cut out an inch deep into the 6 incher to place the 4" into it, so it is more stable. place it in a diamond pattern for more resistance to tipping and the possibility of having it pul out of the larger cube. seen that happen before, and dont want it to happen to me.

This run was all jacked up, no pun intended....

My new GDP cuts are rooted and ready for me to pick up next week. Looks like the alien fire, wifi and possibly SFV Kush are ready to pick up this week too. fingers crossed, and i'm ready to start again.

S

ScrOGer

More holiday Flower shots

Day 24 of 12/12:

EDIT: removed baby OG form post. it just looked bad..... if you want me to post, i will post in a separate area. its hilarious. baby G all blinged out using a stack of hundos as a pacifier.

JH DF 24Close up
JH Towers D24
JHDF 24
hiboy

hiboy

ya got some long buds forming there bro,
looking nice.
about covering the sides of the 6" cube, ive always left it open, probably could cut something special but i dont think its necessary. With flood system the water doesnt get that hi so its not so bad with algae.
Merry xmas,, nice work. Put 12 in 4" cubes yesterday, give em a few days to root and ur golden
h

S

ScrOGer

ya got some long buds forming there bro,
looking nice.
about covering the sides of the 6" cube, ive always left it open, probably could cut something special but i dont think its necessary. With flood system the water doesnt get that hi so its not so bad with algae.
Merry xmas,, nice work. Put 12 in 4" cubes yesterday, give em a few days to root and ur golden
h

Thanks HB, for everything. Happy New Year All!! (Two of you. lol)

Here are some pics:

Day 31

DF31Long shot some beasts
Wide shot DF31
S

ScrOGer

FROSTY Updates on all Harlequin, GDP, Jack Herrer & Blueberry

I forgot to take pics of the GDP & Diamond OG. I just found out last week, that i wasnt given diabo OG, it is Diamond OG. Even better. i'll get a pic tomorrow.

Zoom In. Nice trichs building up now. It's just the start. The Jack H. should double in thickness over the next 2 weeks, and finish a week later.

here are some updates from DAY 32 of 12/12:

1: DJ SHort's Blueberry
2: Jack H
3: Jack H
4: Harlequin

DJ Shorts Blueberry DF32 CU
JH DF32 Med S
JH DF32 Med Shot
Harlequin DF32
hiboy

hiboy

Thanks HB, for everything. Happy New Year All!! (Two of you. lol)

Here are some pics:

Day 31

Looks like your gona have a happy new years bro
Congrats....
Get ready for some sic ogr coming at you, just gota figure out whos who

h

S

ScrOGer

New Additions to the family! WiFi, Fire Alien & More!

Just received these for the coop:

Some WiFi :party0044:

Fire Alien

Possibly and Old school cut or two of SFV Kush. Might've been mixed into the bunch. we'll see what happens....

Puffing on some Larry OG right now. mellow kushy goodness.

Thanks my man! you know who you are.....

WiFi FireAlien SFV Additions
S

ScrOGer

Finally weird shot from just before the lights kicked on. Didnt focus very well...

Group JH DF32 B4 Lights On
S

ScrOGer

Looks like your gona have a happy new years bro
Congrats....
Get ready for some sic ogr coming at you, just gota figure out whos who

h

Time will tell on what is what. Happy New Years to you too.

hiboy

hiboy

Hows ur humidity in the veg room?
Do you plan on stacking those 4" cubes on 6 ers ?
h

S

ScrOGer

yeah the jack started kicking oil trichs around day 17-19 i think. maybe earlier.... but yeah they are looking good.

This fog and moist ass air that has been hitting the westside the last couple days, forced me to buy a dehumidifer. never needed one before. i usually get nice cool air coming in (passive) and i have plenty of ventilation. The outside air was thick and muggy. super high RH, outside. inside i hit 76%. aired that room out a bit while i put together the exhaust for the artic king a/c and dehumidifier. 50 pints a day, so i'll check on it everyday.

S

ScrOGer

SO funny, bro. it's like you are the same page as me.... the OGr thing yesterday, and then the humidity question today. i posted at the same time you posted i guess.

in the veg room. the humidity is at 55%. its a tent. i have a 4ft x 2ft 8 bulb T5 fixture and a honeywell oscillating fan in there. 72-80F with 50-60% RH.

The clones are on a 600ppm solution. will have that up over the next 2-3 weeks to around 1000, then i transplant into the flower room and veg for a few days under the HPS at 1300ppm.

I was worried about large ppms using rockwool. not anymore. I just got the feeding down right. i was watering for too long before i flipped to flower on this run. next time all is good.... well its good now, but will be more in line with i anticipated.

I get frosty dense nugs and it only cost me about 100 in nutes for the whole run.

hiboy

hiboy

The max i been running for ppm is 700 in veg. In flower the max is 1000. I was getting a little claw action when i went higher so you might wana ease it up slow. Keep an eye on them clones too that high, just what ive noticed with that strain.
Good luck and cant wait to see ya make some sweet love to em in a couple weeks
h

S

ScrOGer

I always keep and eye. i actually use my bloom nutes for veg, just dilute them with r/o, also the dilution brings my ph up to range for me. i rarely use ph up. never have to add ph down ever. i have all right optimum needs for NPK and others... the kush lines wil always be a little touchy at first. look at the jack cuts, they are fine. i took them from 25 to 400 to 600 in about 14 days. they are loving it. when i get my GDP cuts in the tent this week, by next week i will have all on about 750ppm within 14 days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom