Scrogging Questions??

• Thread starter Cory B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
whitebob

whitebob

Thanks I think today's the day, after work I'm going to flip. Should I leave the lights off for 24hrs or go right to 12hrs after they wake up from there 6hrs of dark they are in?
I've never done a dark period before just gone straight to 12/12 strain dependent within the week you should see signs of flowers.;)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

day 14 of flower i lollipop, and after that i dont touch shit...
Fan leaves provide energy for the plant in veg. Going thru stretch u can remove the very top fans and reduce the amount of stretch.
After stretch the plants use the sugar leaves to provide energy for the flowers at which time your fans are nothing more than reserve energy sources for the plant.
If your feeding your plant exactly as needed the fans have really no need.
Several big time growers do deleafing practices in the start of Flower...

Last edited:
H

heisen

day 14 of flower i lollipop, and after that i dont touch shit...
Fan leaves provide energy for the plant in veg. Going thru stretch u can remove the very top fans and reduce the amount of stretch.
After stretch the plants use the sugar leaves to provide energy for the flowers at which time your fans are nothing more than reserve energy sources for the plant.
If your feeding your plant exactly as needed the fans have really no need.
Several big time growers do deleafing practices in the start of Flower...
I may try this one day.do you have any journals or examples.i like the idea would like to see it documented to see how it all turned out.

H

heisen

Thanks I think today's the day, after work I'm going to flip. Should I leave the lights off for 24hrs or go right to 12hrs after they wake up from there 6hrs of dark they are in?
I wouldn't do that.personally I just reduce the light each day when I get close to that time I want 12/12.my plants dark period is during the days and at night I run the lights cause it's easier on the a.c.. I would just set your dark times on the timer and let it rip

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I may try this one day.do you have any journals or examples.i like the idea would like to see it documented to see how it all turned out.
2 or 3 ppl on my thread are utilizing these techniques right now...
Event horizans playland
is the thread.
My brother here brought the techniques which may have come from Vader at Ocean Grown...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

2 or 3 ppl on my thread are utilizing these techniques right now...
Event horizans playland
is the thread.
My brother here brought the techniques which may have come from Vader at Ocean Grown...
I will ask him so that i dont repeat wrong info..
I just utilized these techniques on this run...

Cory B

Cory B

I get everything from my local hydro store, they have helped me so much and price match plus 5%off everything I buy. Anyways the fans are Secret Jardin Monkey fans. Great fans they have a few sizes and ones that oscillate. The way they mount in tents is amazing.

Cory B

Cory B

I have 2 blowing at each other than an oscillating breaking their flow. Is straight flow better then a mixed flow? I feel like they don't get as blasted this way, a little break every couple of seconds.

H

heisen

I have 2 blowing at each other than an oscillating breaking their flow. Is straight flow better then a mixed flow? I feel like they don't get as blasted this way, a little break every couple of seconds.
All you really wannando is displace the radiant heat.i use fan controllers on mine and plug them into a 3 way that's plugged into the speed control.i keep em blowing just high enough to keep the canopy temp in check so u don't get taco leaves and weird leaf curls from radiant heat.allows me to lower my lights a little but yours look fine.

Top Bottom