Sea Green Bullshit I'm tired of hearing about it!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'm so tired of hearing about Sea Green that I'm going to buy a bottle of it!

I keep hearing good things about it. What is it exactly? Benefical bacteria? Why not just use Great White? Whta makes Sea Green so special or are the results just good?

It's a microbial source. The only ingredient listed is fish hydrolysate which is fungal food. It's helps the plant uptake nutrient, preventing deficiencies, lockouts, and burn.

outwest

N

nightmarecreature

what the fuck my shit all just erased...fuck! ok here i go again...

3 bags on top are caps bennies and his shits bomb and are best used as a tea like once a week or something

the other bag on top right is Azos microbes and i add that to my soil mix when I make my soil

bottle of bio root is part of my organic feeding (along with all the other general organics line not pictured)

bushmaster microbe brew is something I use in my mad tea experiments (along with others not pictured)

earth juice catalyst also gets the teas jumping off

organic all phase is probably something like Sea Green but its way to expensive for the amounts needed for each use. Its like $40 a bottle but you use half a bottle each time...in other words fuck that! My boy gave it to me at cost to test.

the little black bag is a microbe sample I havent used

white widow is the same as great white but nether are needed if using caps bennies

sea green is bomb and it lasts because its concentrated and its used for over all plant health but we all praise it for its ability to increase feed rates or nutrient uptake.

Fulvic Acid will also increase the feed rate and nutrient uptake. Have you used Fulvic Acid?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
damn dan your shelf looks like mine lol...i got piles or OREGEONISM tho...
oh yeah my seagreen should be here in a few days :D

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Peep the label.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Jamaican Bat Guano, FTW! Ya Mon! It's no coincidence that Jamica is known for its herb. It's all that bat shit!

outwest

Top Bottom