Sea Green Bullshit I'm tired of hearing about it!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jinx0531

jinx0531

I love sea green I use it in my compost tea with other stuff and brew for 24hrs and my plants love it! Check out my grow thread

Camdawg

Camdawg

Started using it originally for a quick nitrogen fix but now is part of my normal feeding really makes them green and vigorous.

N

nightmarecreature

I use these additives with my base nutes. Sea Green 0.50ML per gallon, Roots Excelurator 1ML per gallon, Dyna Gro Pro Tekt Silica 2.5ML per gallon,X-Nutrients Amino Blast 6ML per gallon, Super Thrive 2 Drops per gallon, Botanicare Cal/Mag 3-5 ML per gallon, Great White mycos. Then Foilar spray with Fulvic Acid at 3ML per 32 Ounces or 1 Quart of water. I use House & Garden Coco's A &B. I only feed my plants 2-3ML per gallon of base nutes but two to three times per week, they like smaller doses more often than big doses less often.

N

nightmarecreature

It depends on the strain. But yes, I've gotten lockout before from using too much Sea Green along with base nutes.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I use it on all my mothers every watering, they seem to love havent noticed any issues. But maybe i should do half a ml so im not wasting it if im applying it every time.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

....it's great stuff even just drops almost too good to be true

N

nightmarecreature

After trying every single one of their products, yes I've tried them all; I've settled on Sea Green and True Bloom. Their Root Bloom, Kelp Logic,Huma Logic and Rootamentry are just ok. Rootamentry caused some massive lockup at times, that stuff is strong, I mean super strong! Sea Green tends to keep your plants happy and when used in the right dose, seems to keep them stable nutrient wise. I like the True Bloom because after a few days of using it, the plants start flowering like crazy. I believe, it does indeed speed up flowering. I have not noticed any bad side effects or leaf damage at 2 ml per gallon.

N

nightmarecreature

I was tired when I wrote the above comment. What I meant to say is, True Bloom stopped the stretch in flower. I had barely any stretch at at. The only side effect I noticed was some slight yellowing of lower leaves. I believe if I up my nutes after using it, I might be able to avoid some lower leaf yellowing.

Pro's: Speeds up flowering
Stops Stretch

Con's: ? Lower leaf yellowing (I might be able to counter this)

Top Bottom