Sea Green Bullshit I'm tired of hearing about it!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Big fan of starting your own business or businesses you can even help friends start a business if you have the means. Congrats on the biz.

Dan have you ever went full organic such as "super soil" or that route? its something rather new to me but its extremely cheap and long lasting and imo truly organic. Just something I thought Id mention after using go as well.

Funny shit for a few pages also lol
MW

soserthc1

soserthc1

I think that might be old stock hence the lower price. The ratios on my bottle are totally different. 1.5 - .5 - 4.0

outwest
same as mine 60 bucks with the standard 10% off 54 final cost and 60 on line....didnt read the other 47 messages so if its in there sorry ..... awesome product will always use it.....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ya jobs are good even if you don't need one I believe you'll be a happier healthier person if you've got something to do everyday that's meaningful to you. Look at all the millionaires or billionaires that still work. It's because it makes them happy because their doing something constructive..

I don't got a job but I'm very happy constructing big fat spliffs all day!! LOL!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im cheap bastard..I went with the little bottle for now

Treats 60 gal. for soil
or 120 for foliar

Seagreen

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
ok ya"ll my boys on it...he said give him a few days because he has to set up an account with them. Ill let you know asap on my best price and if its a slamming price you all can order it through me lol...I mean after all it will just make me look that much better in his eyes which might lead to even cheaper prices...and then maybe even world peace!

Make it so Mr. Kherbs. I just spilled my bottle the other day. Shit is so damn thick I ddin't lose that much, but it's pricey.

outwest

N

nightmarecreature

Those bastards shipped me out a sample! They also sent one to my local hydro store!

N

nightmarecreature

Tell your mom to stop calling me! I'm getting tired of it.....:)

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Hey Dankherbs you gunna respond to the PM's you sent me about having other handles.....Id like too know what the fuck you are talking about......what other names do you think I have on this board.....I aint letting up till you answer me.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hey Dankherbs you gunna respond to the PM's you sent me about having other handles.....Id like too know what the fuck you are talking about......what other names do you think I have on this board.....I aint letting up till you answer me.

I know what you are talking about, and Mr. Kherbs was mistaken. He thought you were someone else.

outwest

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Huh..so yall thought I was the asshole acting like I was gunna out people.....well motherfucker...WHAT WAS THIS FUCKHOLES HANDLES>>>>>>>I will let you all know tomorrow where exactly he is if yall will share his handle.....Ill gladly track him and post up his IP and ect. I aint playing right now. WHAT is the handles yall are talking about.....

Top Bottom