Sea Green

• Thread starter OCKushCollector
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Yeah was thinking about buying a gallon jug this time that's why I'm asking, tired of burning threw them little bottles also:smoking:..
ya thats what i got and i will burn through it before the 2 years. i use mine outdoors on my guerilla plants and they love the shit..man make sure to get tru blooms to. that shit speeds up bud faster then bud blood

Primordial1

Primordial1

Thanks,
but nothing smaller than a gallon???
I've just got a little 25' x 25' 30 year old backyard garden...
The application rate for PaleoBloom is much heavier, so it is sold in larger amounts but with a lower price to accommodate.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
ya thats what i got and i will burn through it before the 2 years. i use mine outdoors on my guerilla plants and they love the shit..man make sure to get tru blooms to. that shit speeds up bud faster then bud blood
I use new melinium additive "decision", which is like bud blood but better imo, is it ok to use this product with tru blooms? I only use decision for 24 hours at flip then one more time to slow stretch when I need it. Thanks

Primordial1

Primordial1

I use new melinium additive "decision", which is like bud blood but better imo, is it ok to use this product with tru blooms? I only use decision for 24 hours at flip then one more time to slow stretch when I need it. Thanks
I can't imagine that it would affect the True Blooms, but I'm not sure what is in Decision. Is there a derivation statement on the bottle?

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

tru blooms is the shit. as is sea green and rootamenatry. i been using all 3 this year and have some awesome plants right now. great product primordial1 thanks

Primordial1

Primordial1

tru blooms is the shit. as is sea green and rootamenatry. i been using all 3 this year and have some awesome plants right now. great product primordial1 thanks
Thank you!! We really appreciate the support and feedback on how our products are working for you. If you feel up to posting some pics, we would love to see them!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
The original question was:

Can sea green be added to compost tea. The answer is yes, but I would refrain from adding it until the very end, after you have stopped bubblin unless you are looking to initiate a foam party. I always speculated that sea green was mainly yucca extract with the way it foams up.

The added seagreen drama of this thread has definitely been entertaining, but I am not sure it belongs here in this section.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Bringing this back alive.

I pmd P/S a few weeks ago, must be busy with od grow season upon us.

Anyone notice quite a bit of sea green not being properly absorbed by the water/feed when mixing? I dump my 5g buckets into one another 6x for a proper mix.

Below is the result each and every time I use this. It reminds me of the budswel product I use. 1" of sediment in bottom of jug when sitting, and it never fully mixes either.

Use is 2ml/g or 1ml/g. I get nearly the same fall-out.

20180410 200326

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Do you still get fall-out?

I dont like spending $ on a product that doesn't mix fully.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Do you still get fall-out?

I dont like spending $ on a product that doesn't mix fully.
Very little black sediment at the bottom of the res. After feeding 15 gallons. And I stop and mix again about halfway through for peace of mind. I use both sea green and trublooms.
I did have a bottle of rootArium that totally separated so I threw it out.

Tejashidrow

Tejashidrow

Sea green and ormus are about the same
I make ormus super easy
With the Egyptian wet method.
No lye
Truth
I add it to my Recharge when watering for fantastic results with out the fantastic price
Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom