Searching for a 4 inch ducted space heater!

• Thread starter Rickcin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rickcin

Rickcin

So you guys are thinking like a vertical barrier to concentrate the heat against the tent since hot goes to cold?

If so, that’s why I asked about a 4 inch ducted heater or some like a large funnel to sent the air towards the tent. I’m guessing you guys like the idea of a really small heater right in the tent with an inkbird? (For some reason)

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Actually what we really like is to heat the basement. LOL But if you use a large box, you can put it against the tent, have a small heater in there and pre-heat the air before it goes in the tent. That should more than take care of it.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

The box is temporary. With a heater in it, it poses a fire hazard. You might be better off getting a couple small sheets (3 feet x 6, sometimes 4x8)
of insluate board and build your pre-heat room from that.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This was a 4x4 I build in my basement a few yrs ago. It was 4x6x6. 2x4 of it was the Lung room where equipment conditions the air and was a sealed room with co2.

The last 2 pic were 2 weeks of growth I had to chop down.... had a family emergency and had to leave town so it got a lil ridiculous.

IMG 20190613 105305
IMG 20190727 145247
20210117 160102
IMG 20200102 190610
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So yeah for a tent you just build it beside the tent keep that side flap open for intake of pre conditioned air. Then use a circulation fan inside to mix it well and exhaust out into the room

Rickcin

Rickcin

Now I get the picture, literally, it’s a pre-conditioned chamber that feeds the tent/growing room. I’m trying to do this as simple as possible while maintaining the utmost in safety.

Im surprised I haven’t been banned from this site yet considering all of the questions I’ve asked🤓

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Now I get the picture, literally, it’s a pre-conditioned chamber that feeds the tent/growing room. I’m trying to do this as simple as possible while maintaining the utmost in safety.

Im surprised I haven’t been banned from this site yet considering all of the questions I’ve asked🤓
If you DONT ask questions, we will toss you on your head out the back door.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Exactly 👍👍👍

Top Bottom